Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngelNumber111

Newby Posting Here

I have read this thread for a while and I can tell you, from someone who has had direct associations with Leila since she was pregnant with Ever, every observation made here is correct. Every lie identified by the Tattlers IS CORRECT.

There is no doubt that Leila has undiagnosed Personality Disorders (yes multiple) Her life will come crashing down where she will be completely exposed and she wont be able to "woo woo" her way out of it. Even today, if you look at her stories, she has accidentally left the timestamps on the screenshots of her self written words of praise.

Leila I KNOW you read the threads on here. I KNOW you LIE in every moment of every day.

YOU TREAT EVERYONE like they are worthless UNLESS they are able to provide you with a "cover" for your lies... and even then its all temporary.

NO ONE HAS EVER berated you in the street or supermarket for not wearing a mask. I know people who have called venues you have claimed incidents have happened and there is NO record of anything you claimed happened to you.

EVER DOES NOT say profound things to you... what she does say to you is very little and when she does speak you most certainly are not engaging with her as the earth angel mother you proclaim to be.

YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL... you have NO CONTROL and you know it and now you embark on a "profession" that has NO accountability, a "profession" that allows you to say whatever you WANT TO SAY and take on the role as someones psychologist/doctor/financial planner/business advisor/ lawyer.... YOU ARE A FRAUD and YOU are doing damage to people who ARE healers and mediums.

Head to a psychiatrist Leila, spend the time with them it takes to get a diagnosis and then the support YOU NEED as well as deserve... its an investment, a good one, the kind that you preach YOU ARE for women.

You can't outrun your past.
You can't be the tyrant you ARE to anyone who confronts you about your straight up BULLSHIT... INCLUDING THOSE YOU SAY YOU LOVE and expect the world to love and adore you.
YOU ARE POISON, to yourself and others.

You will read this and you will tell yourself that this doesn't hurt, that people are jealous and you will "re brand" the tone of these threads to a book of compliments. Leila, the reason you have THESE THREADS is because you are a danger. People like you leave a trail of destruction everywhere you go because you have NO thought for ANYONE ELSE.

Karma watches everything Leila and the only way out of the mess you have created is by The Tower coming to town... that's a reference I'm sure you will be familiar with as you're now a psychic. And STOP pretending like "this energy" and the "ghosts you can see" found you... NOPE, you thought being a healer and psychic was cool and YOU are deeply jealous of those who genuinely work within those roles.

Read these threads, read them over and over and KNOW that this IS YOU. Everything within these threads HAPPENED... and so much more.
You crave to be seen, YOU ARE SEEN, just not in the way you desperately try to curate yourself to be.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

showinguphere

Chatty Member
I’ll book in a session with her,
Can’t wait. I’ll wait a while because she reads here so don’t want to give it away, I’ll record it and do a transcript,
Better say something non generic, Leis, or the gig is up, You will be reading to someone who has been to mediums that can tell me names of deceased loved ones, and intricate facts of their lives no-one knows but close family members. Good luck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

not_the_kids

Yes, and it’s tiring work! She has to open up the portals between the dimensions! It’s ‘energy’ work guys, apparently it show your values when you are willing to pay hundred/thousands of dollars for energy work, as she has in the past 🥴

I would love to know how much she is charging for these readings
Sigh.

Ok, I’m gonna be vulnerable and share something here. I have mediumship ability, since I was a kid.

Wasn’t gonna share, cos it’s not usually relevant nor my “day job” (I run a client services team for a global tech start up - that’s my actual job) but I’m sharing this for anyone who makes it to this space from Lie-la’s Insta who is doing their due diligence before investing in anything this woman sells. Here goes:

What she is saying is absolutely false. You do NOT need significant energy and you’re NOT opening up a portal to another dimension 🙄 It can be emotionally draining IF YOU LET IT, I.e. empathise too much with the person you’re receiving a message for, so experienced readers know how to remain objective and keep the channel clear of that clutter. If she’s THAT exhausted after doing each reading, she’s doing it wrong (we all know she’s not doing it at all).

I can’t bear to listen to her podcast after being scarred from the last ep where she talks about staying consciously single and not thinking about manifesting a man then literally a month later gets into bed with a stranger (Ding Dong), but if she’s talked about charging for mediumship services - this is something where there’s two main camps: camp A - it’s an art or service like any other that deserves to be compensated for and camp B - it’s a gift that was meant to be shared free as an act of giving and service to another (I fall in the latter camp).

The experienced mediums I know - ones who can do cold live readings in front of audiences of hundreds (I trained with a few) - charge around $170 for a 60min reading. If she’s charging any more than $50 for a 30min reading as a novice / newbie RUNNNNNNNNN.

She’s been watching too much Tyler Henry, ya’ll.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

J0J0

VIP Member
Irresponsible parenting 101. You’re a dead set dickhead Tarah. That car was not going slow. Shame on you.
39665F66-CC43-401D-9DCB-0703DD3462E4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
"Can’t wait to see the testimonials Lie-La from actual people you’ve given accurate messages to! If someone is happy with what you’ve provided they’ll be happy to share their username too - you’re not fooling anyone."
😂😂😂😂 Cue more FAKE testimonials. No names, nothing! Making up things like this is sick in the head, Tarah. You're so damn predictable!

Oh & it's "lady's" grandmother, not "ladies". 🙄 Not that you actually connected with her, I don't believe it for a second.
Could you imagine being that much of a shameless grifting cunt you would attempt to take advantage of people’s grief and vulnerabilities in such a way? Centrelink must be up Tarah’s ass.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
I really struggle with her posts. They are so hard to read. Maybe I need to swish the words around more so I can really taste them. She just throws in all these catch phrases and words that she thinks make her sound smart. She’s always trying to justify why she doesn’t need to justify who she is, give it a rest liela, no one cares.

• Haha

timtams

I think this might be the worst she’s ever been. I almost feel like I need to stop following along here as it’s making me so angry. Previously when she was taking people for a ride all they lost was their time and money (Eg photography, or various charity donation scams). But now she is literally offering something that might damage people emotionally. It’s absolutely disgusting.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
These two are actually (excuse my language) fucked in the head.

NZ sister mentioning someone committing suicide as a memory they will reminisce on? Why would you even talk about it on social media? Oh that’s right, for attention. The worst.

NZ sister is first post and Liela the second two. Ugh.
Ok, I have ZERO tolerance for assholes that demonize suicide victims and act like they just didn’t make an effort to pull themselves out of a bad mood. Is it tragic for their families and friends? Absolutely! Is it tragic that someone is experiencing such existential pain that they feel so completely alone and suffocated with grief that the only way to stop the pain is by killing themselves? Absofuckinglutely!

But Leila is the last person I would expect to have that level of compassion for anybody. What a cunt. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

not_the_kids

She’s so full of it 🤣
Lies, we know you aren’t in hot demand as a photographer, we know you are broke. It’s obvious by how desperate you are to sell your AliExpress trinklets and even the dress off your own back to fund your four day holiday.

Testimonials from an actual client of your ‘masterclass’’ or we simply don’t believe it🤷🏽‍♀️
I think she meant to type “someone just asked me if I’m fully cooked” 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

twobobwatch

It’s Leilani darling!

Imagine the ex-bf and ex-friend watching this all unfold. They would be CACKLING. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Also, long time lurker - first time poster here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I can no longer stay silent. THIS IS WILD!

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’ll forever be the kind of woman that drives 11 hours because she misses a particular slice of beach! She’s just sah unique, you guys!
What kind of nutter has to hype themselves like this over going to the beach? It’s a V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N, Leila. Everybody takes them. Driving 11 hrs to get to a beach doesn‘t make you a special, or deep, or carefree. What it makes you is a broke bitch who can’t afford airfare.

• Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
She doesn’t know what she will do with these gifts but if this resonates with you for the low price of [insert magic number here] she can share those gifts with you.

• Haha
She’s such a scammer! Imagine what she would tell women. Just transmute the energy. You are sovereign. A kaleidoscope of transmissions is happening to you! I can feel feelings! I KNOW that you are healing because I am so special and gifted and I KNOW THINGS 🥰

Lie-La - the local people have asked me not to share this location!

Also Lie-La - if you pay me I’ll take you there!
What in the word salad does “in the container I have created” mean? Is she holding her retreat in a Tupperware Fridge-Mate?

• Haha