Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Tarah I know understanding words is hard for you but I said THERAPY not SHAMANIC HEALING.

Stop getting your clit cleansed and get your head read!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So interesting! He broke up with her and yet she’s talking about a value misalignment as though she ended it 😆 I’m sure she will come out with whatever her version of the story is soon enough, she won’t be able to help herself!

I wonder if the sister in law is still buddy buddy with her considering how much she fawned over her at the start? 🥰 Awkward.
It's always HER that ends it, never THEM!! Like we've ever believed that! 🤣

This thread is ALIVE again & I'm here for it!! 🤗🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That filter works fuckin hard
I know Leila is attempting to increase her vocabulary and I applaud her efforts, but she doesn’t have ‘copious amounts of pastel cardigans’.

Amount refers to mass not quantity. Maybe her pastel cardigans weigh a lot?

And I agree, the devil works hard but he bows to Leila’s filter.

• Haha
That filter works fuckin hard
She likes to pretend Ever doesn’t live there. Wtf. If I ever have to spend a night away from my kids I spend every second thinking about them and missing them.

Reactions: 9
I know Leila is attempting to increase her vocabulary and I applaud her efforts, but she doesn’t have ‘copious amounts of pastel cardigans’.

Amount refers to mass not quantity. Maybe her pastel cardigans weigh a lot?

And I agree, the devil works hard but he bows to Leila’s filter.
She is just trying to draw our attention to her new pink cardi. As if we didn’t notice. She has worn the last beige one in the last 200 posts. Collective sigh of relief it’s gone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Buuuuuuut… doesn’t Leila insist that she is a solo parent, doing all the parenting since foreverrrr thus the need for her ”soul days”. To be honest, I‘m not 100% that she knows the difference between ‘soul’ and ‘sole’ but there ya go.

Pray tell how the solo mama gets a kid free night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
8EDF12BC-ECC0-4FCB-93B4-FA4969940A25.jpeg

Wtf is this bio, hahah.
You might conveniently forget the details Tarah, but luckily there’s many threads here to refresh everyone’s memories!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The “bad snacks”….surely that would go against Liela’s code of ethics about increasing your own immunity? You know the foods that she saw in other peoples trolleys and said it would be their own fault if they died from Covid?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1456833
Wtf is this bio, hahah.
You might conveniently forget the details Tarah, but luckily there’s many threads here to refresh everyone’s memories!
‘I forget the rest’ except I’ll write 6 grid posts about it and all my feelings in detail. She honestly acts like a 15 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Day by day and night by night we were together—all else has long been forgotten by me

This quote is from Walt Whitman's 1855 self-published collection of poems, titled 'Leaves of Grass'.

The line is often paraphrased as ‘We were together, I forget the rest’ and is now found on junky posters all over the Internet and in $2 shops.

Leila has never had an original thought in her life.

#muchauthor #sopoetic #wow

631778FA-FCAF-494C-B932-EECC56CEADC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
She has had no real long relationship in her life. Even the father of her baby wants nothing to do with her and that says something. Yet she wanks on that she is the love guru? It's like she's comparing her breakup with a bloke of a month whom she didn't even live with to that of divorcing after 20 years. FFS get a grip on reality Tarah.

Reactions: 8
Day by day and night by night we were together—all else has long been forgotten by me

This quote is from Walt Whitman's 1855 self-published collection of poems, titled 'Leaves of Grass'.

The line is often paraphrased as ‘We were together, I forget the rest’ and is now found on junky posters all over the Internet and in $2 shops.

Leila has never had an original thought in her life.

#muchauthor #sopoetic #wow

View attachment 1457147
Yeah, I don’t think she really understands meaning of the saying? Which is not unusual for Tarah. It is about great love that persisted after death not about a breakup with a mediocre, temporary lover.

Reactions: 9
Leila just gloms onto phrases that she thinks make her sound worldly and educated, then uses them incorrectly. See: ‘copious amounts of’.

7B408B74-DD3C-4E57-8DFF-6B75FF4C49D4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.