Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. Because I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed. Do we think she has made this up? I’m confused!!!! Help a sista out

Reactions: 5
Wait. Because I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed. Do we think she has made this up? I’m confused!!!! Help a sista out
I think, unfortunately for tradie Dion, she has manifested what she thinks could be her ticket to some more centrelink payments when she “accidentally” falls pregnant.
I may be reading the situation incorrectly, but doubt it.
Meanwhile, couple more Insta stories from flatmate. The month long Insta detox is not going well two days in....

Reactions: 11
Those "words" will be going on a tee and being made into a movie in Leila's parallel Universe.

Surely one of Dion's mates will tell him she's nuts? They live in a small town don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came on to say the same thing. Her sister posted it. Aside from her face looking completely different to her angled, filtered, dim lighting, half her face stories she always posts, she also looks 2-3 sizes bigger. Nothing wrong with her size, but just own it and stop pretending you’re a size 8 when you’re clearly about a size 14 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It’s been a minute.
Even her content is predictable and beige! I give Dion 8 weeks max, there will be love bombing, inappropriate shots of Ever, more shots of Dion, I’m a warrior princess hear me roar, biznezzz is soooo good you guyz, I’m booked out but I’ll make a special allowance for struggling mums left pregnant, omg I might be pregnant, we lost our baby, Dion didn’t serve me, he doesn’t have enough toxic masculinity for me. Feet, bizness, beige. Rinse and repeat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s been a minute.
Even her content is predictable and beige! I give Dion 8 weeks max, there will be love bombing, inappropriate shots of Ever, more shots of Dion, I’m a warrior princess hear me roar, biznezzz is soooo good you guyz, I’m booked out but I’ll make a special allowance for struggling mums left pregnant, omg I might be pregnant, we lost our baby, Dion didn’t serve me, he doesn’t have enough toxic masculinity for me. Feet, bizness, beige. Rinse and repeat.
Feet, business beige

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is she just looks like a normal human being in that photo. Can’t stand the way people (especially these “influencers”) hide behind the filters, we all have blemishes and visible pores. She’s still atrocious and an absolute toad but she might seem maybe 5% decent if she just owned what she really looked like. She would be hating her sister for posting that hahahaha. Is that her mum in the pic too? I really hope she is doing well with her health.

It’s been a minute.
Are you Leila’s psychic friend? I think you are right on the money there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is she just looks like a normal human being in that photo. Can’t stand the way people (especially these “influencers”) hide behind the filters, we all have blemishes and visible pores. She’s still atrocious and an absolute toad but she might seem maybe 5% decent if she just owned what she really looked like. She would be hating her sister for posting that hahahaha. Is that her mum in the pic too? I really hope she is doing well with her health.
Yep it’s her mum as well, she looked pretty good considering the narrative from Liela that she was dying. I honestly feel like Liela exaggerated her mums condition for attention because she herself is sick in the head. We won’t ever know the true nature of her condition, but I also hope she is doing well

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she off chop or what? That bleeping eye roll thing. My god. Also - compare how she looks in these stories to the one from her sister. Ain’t the same person homegirl. And here we go with the soul tit… mateeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she off chop or what? That bleeping eye roll thing. My god. Also - compare how she looks in these stories to the one from her sister. Ain’t the same person homegirl. And here we go with the soul tit… mateeeee
Her boobs look like a bum. Put them away Tarah.

She's had an exhausting week. witch it's Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep it’s her mum as well, she looked pretty good considering the narrative from Liela that she was dying. I honestly feel like Liela exaggerated her mums condition for attention because she herself is sick in the head. We won’t ever know the true nature of her condition, but I also hope she is doing well
Not the mum, this is the mum. Looks pretty damn good to me.

Oh wait this pic is old, the kids are tiny. Still not sure that’s her mum though? Looks too old…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Oh wait this pic is old, the kids are tiny. Still not sure that’s her mum though? Looks too old…
I think it might be grandmother or some other elderly relative as it looks like her grandfather or "pop" as she called him was there. Now we know where she got her "hating on everyone" from. Her pop.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely the Mum, she has shorter hair and her face has aged quite a bit since her medical episode. They’ve posted her before in stories with captions like “mumma” and it’s the same person as in that other pic where the kids are younger. I just covered her face for her privacy because she didn’t sign up for this. She has her own trauma from her relationships, and potentially substance misuse, it’s common for people with that kind of thing coupled with serious medical issues to age pretty quickly facially.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.