Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right - just share the FB name. We posted all the Dean stuff lol. Now isn't the time to get coy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I’m allowed to post his surname? I don’t want to get chucked out of this group! I’m so here for the daily lols. 😂 Starts with M. Looks like he’s a tradie. Wonder if he’s actually her bf or just a pawn in an upcoming online course in dIViNe MiSsiOn StAtmEnTs. Poor guy. We never found the rabbit!! He needs to run while he still can. 😳

And it’s another self indulgent jumbled word salad! She’s watching way too much daytime TV. She needs to get a job.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ what is she writing - wedding vows?? After 3 weeks 😂

I waited 3 months before I did my social media launch, and we were not at the "I love you" stage. I actually don't think we were even FB friends at that point. Oh Leila 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m not sure I’m allowed to post his surname? I don’t want to get chucked out of this group! I’m so here for the daily lols. 😂 Starts with M. Looks like he’s a tradie. Wonder if he’s actually her bf or just a pawn in an upcoming online course in dIViNe MiSsiOn StAtmEnTs. Poor guy. We never found the rabbit!! He needs to run while he still can. 😳

And it’s another self indulgent jumbled word salad! She’s watching way too much daytime TV. She needs to get a job.
That’s a lot of words for ‘I’m a psycho but please don’t dump me’

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oh no, this is so painful to read. He mustn't be on instagram otherwise any bloke would read that and run a mile from this bunny boiler (god I hope the rabbit ran away!)

Why is she tripping out about future arguments and not just focusing on the early day romance? Wearing a ring on her engagement finger and saying she's head over heels in love? I know this is a consistent cycle from her history but to see it is wild. If he's a down to earth tradie I'm reducing my prediction from three months to one month 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do these girl boss babe wankers hold such contrary beliefs?? Sometimes she's is owning her womanly woo power blah blah blegh 🤮... Sometimes "feminine" is something to be "lost to" that has you in a puddle on the floor, and you need a man who is "standing in his masculine" (🤣🤣🤣) to what? Tolerate you? Rescue you? Complete you?

?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Aww cmon give us a ‘rhymes with’ at least! Dion M is too broad…..

How do these girl boss babe wankers hold such contrary beliefs?? Sometimes she's is owning her womanly woo power blah blah blegh 🤮... Sometimes "feminine" is something to be "lost to" that has you in a puddle on the floor, and you need a man who is "standing in his masculine" (🤣🤣🤣) to what? Tolerate you? Rescue you? Complete you?

?????
Right!?! Which is it Tarah? Resilient, powerful, take-no-tit boss babe or vulnerable, crying doormat who needs picking up off the floor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those wedding vows are on another level. She so desperately wants to be an unvaccinated fighter spiritual woo woo independent boss woman entrepreneur uni graduate who won’t be left pregnant the next time she accidentally on purpose gets knocked up by any man she’s known for longer than 7 minutes.
Geez you give this dog a bone and she’s rabid.
Good luck Dion. You are going to need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wished I'd seen these comments before I read that laughable, unbelievably nauseating pile of crap right after I ate my dinner, blech! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does it get any more Mills and Boon than “I know you will stand in your manliness” ???

This should be titled “An Ode to Misogyny because witches Be Crazy”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s hidden her wedding vision board which is a shame. Hasn’t changed her bio on her Pinterest though. How’s Golde working out for you and Georgia?
That is sooooooo cringy. Imagine wanting to get married this desperately 🤮

Didn’t think anyone could have an ugly laugh, but Tarah takes the cake for that too. Reminds me of an overweight wheezing old aunty I had.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.