Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh too good. It’s definitely Dion- nice try at a coverup. If they weren’t all a bunch of liars, we might have fallen for it. Hey Dion, enjoy your crazy ride you are about to have for a couple of weeks 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh too good. It’s definitely Dion- nice try at a coverup. If they weren’t all a bunch of liars, we might have fallen for it. Hey Dion, enjoy your crazy ride you are about to have for a couple of weeks 👋🏽
So his name is Dion and not Dean? So it's definitely not the Dean Sheppard guy?

Reactions: 2
I think it's just a different account but same guy.

The sister said she got his name wrong. Said Dion instead of Dean. She wrote a comment about it.

I think it's the Dean guy. The papa raph is just a different insta account he uses. Same town, same age. Dodgy back story and court. That's her type.
I didn’t see the comment that said it was meant to be Dean? I dunno, these guys look like totally different people to me 🤔
9503F935-4825-4685-9117-4579BD36C6A2.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Meanwhile new BFF was feeling teary and having a really low vibe day yesterday. Lots of resistance in her head and her soul. And now doing a social media detox! She won the singing battle rounds but Lei Lei trumping her in love. 🤔
No way she's not going to post for one month. She's just like her bestie with the fake new boyfriend that makes me want to puke....

So his name is Dion and not Dean? So it's definitely not the Dean Sheppard guy?
100% Dion.
His account is private so won’t out him as the latest guy who has been suckerpunched.
I am not totally up on the Tattle rules- don’t want to derail our thread!
I think it is hilarious that Leila is acting like she is Angelina Jolie keeping her new Man’s name secret. You are a boring beige instagrammer, Leis. Not Angelina.

Meanwhile new BFF was feeling teary and having a really low vibe day yesterday. Lots of resistance in her head and her soul. And now doing a social media detox! She won the singing battle rounds but Lei Lei trumping her in love. 🤔
A month! Crystal ain’t so good with time- remember the 10 days she had away up north that was actually only 4? She’ll be back next week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting! So will her soul sister housemate become Ever's babysitter OR get the boot as Liela won't like the idea of someone much more attractive than she is around with her new man do we think 🤔

Side note - if you search her followers for Dion you see SO MANY fake accounts 😂 girl is so desperate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm so confused. So it's not the Dean guy who wanted to rape his uncle? Does anyone actually know who this Dion guy is? I'm kinda bored by it already knowing Tarah is getting off on the mystery. Once I know she loves the attention I'm out. We all know how this ends anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so confused. So it's not the Dean guy who wanted to rape his uncle? Does anyone actually know who this Dion guy is? I'm kinda bored by it already knowing Tarah is getting off on the mystery. Once I know she loves the attention I'm out. We all know how this ends anyway.
I don't think it's the Dean guy (thank god for Evers sake) but I agree, her sisters message was such a giveaway - they think they're clever but they're both unemployable grifters. It'll all come crumbling down in the next few months if history is anything to go by so most likely it'll just be word salad (boring) proclamations of true looooove until then 🥱

I wonder if he would Google her name and see the truth. Particularly those excellent recaps of past years (sorry I have forgotten the users name who did them).
I can understand initially thinking someone is ok, they’ve been seeing each other less than a month and she sprouts so much tit, she’s probably hidden her crazy so far and talks herself up so much that he hasn’t yet seen her true self. She won’t be able to hold it together much longer either way.

I wonder if he would Google her name and see the truth. Particularly those excellent recaps of past years (sorry I have forgotten the users name who did them).
I can understand initially thinking someone is ok, they’ve been seeing each other less than a month and she sprouts so much tit, she’s probably hidden her crazy so far and talks herself up so much that he hasn’t yet seen her true self. She won’t be able to hold it together much longer either way.
This guy (if he exists) must be as thick as a brick with no moral compass. Information on Tarah is readily available right here in this thread complete with recaps (thanks DaisyNZ!) and he STILL chooses to partner with her? He is an equally sized loser as Tarah is and they belong in the dumpster together.

• Haha
Gone all Nancy Drew/Trixie Belden over here. 🕵
Think we’ve manifested a match??
Trust, Release, Believe!
oh- what are you saying? That sis wasn’t actually lieing after all? And that Leila lied again, followed by another lie by sister?

who would have thought .... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh- what are you saying? That sis wasn’t actually lieing after all? And that Leila lied again, followed by another lie by sister?

who would have thought .... 😂
😆 😆
Lies and made up stories are Stead sister favourites! So weird to create a fake account for the guy and then write yourself a love note about your "beauty" from said fake account. Surely his alarm bells are ringing already?

Speaking of which has anything more been said about the implant removal? How on earth will she be able to afford it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Gone all Nancy Drew/Trixie Belden over here. 🕵
Think we’ve manifested a match??
Trust, Release, Believe!
Oh wow you are GOOD! Can’t believe these bleeping stead women. Lies lies and more lies. What’s the surname?

I’m so bleeping confused 🤯 great detective work though curly haired psychic! Love it!
So are we thinking that Raph profile is really her?? Does he just not have an Instagram account and can’t see the tit she’s posting? You can’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.