Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of this lousy witch videoing herself in bed. Stop laying in bed you gross botch. And never mind the eyelash Botox treatment. Get to the orthodontist quick smart.
She said it's her 'character' that snaggle tooth.

Um, OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's "allergic" cause she gets so unhinged she realises it's not safe so she lies and says she's got an allergy that's my assumption 😅
Doesn't anyone remember her weeks long love affair with her "vintage" "classic" "gawjusss" drinks trolley?? And she carried on and on about that being the peak of sophistication and class? A drinks trolley.

Allergic to alcohol. Sure Jan... Getting trashed and then hungover does not an allergy make

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't anyone remember her weeks long love affair with her "vintage" "classic" "gawjusss" drinks trolley?? And she carried on and on about that being the peak of sophistication and class? A drinks trolley.

Allergic to alcohol. Sure Jan... Getting trashed and then hungover does not an allergy make
Oh yes, I remember this well. Another one of her “pieces” such sophisticated. There was a stage a while back where she was out at the pub every weekend filming her cocktails and wine on her stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sick of this lousy witch videoing herself in bed. Stop laying in bed you gross botch. And never mind the eyelash Botox treatment. Get to the orthodontist quick smart.
Also she likes “this little guy” (the snaggle tooth) but then in her live she was complaining about her speech because of it. More lies. Chrystal burnt her self that badly on her bottom lip and chin. I wonder if it’s all the Botox and she can’t drink properly or something else. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see Lie-la in Crystal's story while at Dreamworld? I zoomed in because she looks like she's about to tit her pants. Lie-la in all her filter free glory. 🤣🤣
She has the flattest face, she looks like a French bulldog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I remember her “old French music” phase lol. So much energy trying to curate a look and identity that is clearly the polar opposite… Tarah, you’re not a well travelled ingénue not far off a dream rustic Byron wedding… you’re a foul mouthed bogan who would pick a fight with your own shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG, LieLies fawning over WooCrystal's post. Hahahahaha!
Crystal has done the impossible! She slapped together a structurally unsound bed and cut some fabric!!!
Oh...
My...
Lord...
Is there ANYTHING this woman cannot achieve!??

She's done the impossible... I must learn from this woman, I must somehow find her and beg her to teach me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm working tonight Crystal. Till 10am tomorrow morning. Except I don't need to post it on instagram you dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.