Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg did anyone catch her live?! I'm dying

She just admitted her photography is this: She turns up takes photos and goes home, shes not into fancy editing etc. Shes going to put a PDF togetger on how to take nice photos with your iphone What exactly ls she charging people for?
Lol she’s a fuckwit, there’s so many free tutorials on YouTube

Reactions: 4
That live nearly put me to sleep. A whole 17-35 people came in and out. That's pretty poor ratings for supposedly 35k followers. I think I'd get that much!
In short...
Blah blah...I'm psychic or 'spiritual' as she put it.
I love my dog and child equally.
Slagged off Clem Ford.
Crapped on about her businesses.
Said we're all boring trolls. Won't talk about her mum anymore online.
Loving herself fully sick about being an anti vaxer. Thinks she's vindicated now restrictions are lifting even further and people are 'waking up' to how covid isn't a big deal.
"People are waking up to how Covid isn't a big deal"?!!!!! Over 6 million people dead worldwide from this horrible virus & she actually said that?! She's beyond scum. Why doesn't she ask the family members who've lost loved ones if they think it isn't "a big deal"?!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Liela didn’t get the memo that pandemics eventually end? Hang on…didn’t she say it was the beginning of a New World Order? The Big Reset? Clearly that has ended too. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"People are waking up to how Covid isn't a big deal"?!!!!! Over 6 million people dead worldwide from this horrible virus & she actually said that?! She's beyond scum. Why doesn't she ask the family members who've lost loved ones if they think it isn't "a big deal"?!!! 🤬🤬
The only reason it’s not so much of a big deal anymore is bc were two years in , we know a lot more about it, and vax levels are incredibly high.
Its not about waking up. Its the passing of time, science & technology and ppl being committed to vaccination.

• Heart
Im gathering woowoo Crystal isnt vaxed either, because surely a vaxed human wouldn't be allowed in her house.

Reactions: 7
The only reason it’s not so much of a big deal anymore is bc were two years in , we know a lot more about it, and vax levels are incredibly high.
Its not about waking up. Its the passing of time, science & technology and ppl being committed to vaccination.
That is just logic that Leila's little brain can not work out

Reactions: 5
Liela didn’t get the memo that pandemics eventually end? Hang on…didn’t she say it was the beginning of a New World Order? The Big Reset? Clearly that has ended too. 🤣🤣🤣
Yes what happened to the New World Order? I remember her live with NZ sister about the Great Reset and segregation. Her NZ sister has gone quiet so someone must have spoken to her about her weird made up stories about nurses asking where her stretch marks are while in hospital.

Thank you for listening to the live @Soggytoast - I cannot bear to hear her voice! You're such a trooper to stay the whole way through her droning!

Reactions: 6
She’s taken another lil dip in her followers 😂

The mutual insincere jerk off between Crystal and Lies is so cringe, two love bombing narcissistic idiots…cannot wait for this tit show to implode 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crystal is off her chops, does she have her own thread? Sitting there at Dream world for the third day in a row crying because her life is so great.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="So many of you have asked, post: 94

The mutual insincere jerk off between Crystal and Lies is so cringe, two love bombing narcissistic idiots…cannot wait for this tit show to implode 🍿
[/QUOTE]
Crystal is off her chops, does she have her own thread? Sitting there at Dream world for the third day in a row crying because her life is so great.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly!! It's so embarassing and sad

Reactions: 4
She’s taken another lil dip in her followers 😂

Liela is surely going to turn on her. Crystal seems to have an actual business with real clients, a much larger following with more engagement than Liela and actually looks like the same (attractive) person in other peoples videos/stories. I don't know her history as haven't followed but she seems to be what Liela tries so hard to pretend to be?

Also, in Crystal's video Liela looks like a completely different person? She must filter and photo shop every image.

Reactions: 6
I get real crazy vibes from her, I mean she could of being doing the right thing but saying you had a breakdown and have never raised your youngest son is messed up at least clarify why you gave him up it seems super narcissistic from what I'm seeing.

Liela is surely going to turn on her. Crystal seems to have an actual business with real clients, a much larger following with more engagement than Liela and actually looks like the same (attractive) person in other peoples videos/stories. I don't know her history as haven't followed but she seems to be what Liela tries so hard to pretend to be?

Also, in Crystal's video Liela looks like a completely different person? She must filter and photo shop every image.
I agree she'll have her out soon or she's that broke she will manage a bit of self control this time. I struggle to see Crystal being that legit after her past tit show she does seem a little kinder than Tarah I just feel she'd be very intense 😅 who knows though they came together for a reason

• Haha
Anyone who has to cry and film themselves has mental issues. Crying with 'gratitude ' and 'happiness' ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tut tut Crystal, having cocktails and wine with Tarah is a big no-no, don’t you know she’s allergic to alcohol?
Maybe she should be supervising her kids instead of filming herself crying about her flat mate of 5 minutes. They get along because they are both crappy, negligent parents.

Reactions: 15
It was the most fake thing ive ever seen in my life. If you have to come on instsgram and talk about how great your life is multiple times per day then your life probably isn't that great.

Tut tut Crystal, having cocktails and wine with Tarah is a big no-no, don’t you know she’s allergic to alcohol?
Maybe she should be supervising her kids instead of filming herself crying about her flat mate of 5 minutes. They get along because they are both crappy, negligent parents.
She's "allergic" cause she gets so unhinged she realises it's not safe so she lies and says she's got an allergy that's my assumption 😅

• Haha
What a bleeping moron. Does she have a brain cell in her head? Maybe get off telegram (anyone remember her promise to go there instead of Insta?) and actually educate yourself you numbskull.
Crystal has better stories, better visual eye, more actual energy (read less lazy), but is still very much the same vibe as our friend Leis. This is going to be good. I have my microwave popcorn, ugg boots and dressing gown ready for this season’s final ep of Cath and Kim. Bring it on. I give it 3 months.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.