Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps- that is a tit load of carbs they are cooking up there. And the kitchen looks like tit in that video. So much for being style queens.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks pretty fucken burnt.
B7803DD4-C621-4F34-8227-D385B7B629C6.jpeg

Check out the size of her arse! Her body is a brick.
76584C51-9167-4EF4-B8BF-18EF4B29AA81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They are too alike, loud mouth full of tit beige bogans who call ripping people off a career. Only a matter of time before a personality clash occurs and Liela makes a post about releasing friendships that no longer serve her or pay half the rent….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus that photo does absolutely nothing for her
She has the body of an average woman of her age and there’s nothing wrong with being that size, it’s just a shock to see her in her natural state and realise how much she photoshops the tit out of her pictures, works angles and uses filters to appear so much smaller than she actually is; just another layer of fakery on the bullshit cake that is Liela

That being said, I’m loving seeing her shown in the wild, there’s absolutely nothing remotely special about her looks or personality so how the duck she has the audacity to act like she’s such hot tit is beyond me…

Reactions: 16
Please tell me that she isn’t in bed making a choice not to create some magic for her daughter? It’s Easter for duck sake

Reactions: 4
No hate on her body at all but it’s a bit rich of her to preach “bE aUtHeNtIc, sHoW yOuR tRuE sElF” when she clearly photoshops her photos until shes barely recognisable.

I predict Crystal will have moved out by June. Can’t have two beige single mums competing and living in the same house.

Reactions: 7
When she said she'd "made dinner for the fam" I thought she had her sister Elle & mom over. How sad that it was only her new (temporary I'm sure) friend whose own life seems completely messed up too. 😒

Reactions: 6
That sounds terribly messy, I wonder what she means by being a full time parent to both and living in two separate houses. Those poor boys being separated from each other and having their lives disrupted( I hope they have some stability now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The famous fatty roast 😂😂😂

Maybe she has a foot fetish page and is accidentally posting them to her “biz” pageeeee? Maybe that’s how she’s making all her big buckzzzz. Might be an idea for ya leils, more honest work than all your scams.
this page keeps popping up in my feed and I keep wondering if it’s her feet……the couch is the same grey

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the “reframe” aka 946th rebrand is here. Lovealwaysleilaaaaaaa
Cringe

The bizness didn’t even last half a year!
Yeah ‘love always’ - but not if you’re pro vax, trans, a person of colour or a feminist. Why is it always the ones who promote ‘just be kind’ or ‘kindness always’ who are the most hateful?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has the body of an average woman of her age and there’s nothing wrong with being that size, it’s just a shock to see her in her natural state and realise how much she photoshops the tit out of her pictures, works angles and uses filters to appear so much smaller than she actually is; just another layer of fakery on the bullshit cake that is Liela

That being said, I’m loving seeing her shown in the wild, there’s absolutely nothing remotely special about her looks or personality so how the duck she has the audacity to act like she’s such hot tit is beyond me…
This kind of fakery

Does anyone know what "severe trauma" she's talking about??
Probably all her bad google reviews

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.