Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a kickass photographer! and this unflattering shot is the best she could do? get in the bin Liela, you have zero qualities or knowledge that any self respecting person would want to take onboard for free let alone pay whatever disgusting price you are charging. Stay tuned for new website and brand name…
I know what's with this photo, so unflattering, terrible angle and it's so grainy 😳

To give her credit this is clearly the first time she hasn't photo shopped an image 😂 I can't work out the weird line on her crotch though, it doesn't seem to be just her too tight jeans riding up?
It's the first thing you see and I can't unsee that 😭😭

Just having a stalk on her page and stumbled upon these comments. Umm she might want to talk to Ever FFS she's 6 what the hell advice can she give a 4 year old. She really is nuts also put Ever crying with her in the list of things that never happened.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Utter bullshite. What a waste of space this bird is. Seriously, how did Tarah get to be so Tarah? What were the psychological components that shaped her? There are plenty of us that come from less than stellar childhoods and broken families but don't behave or conduct themselves in such a fashion. Man she is a fascinating yet infuriating case study of border line personality disorder. It's always the ones that need therapy that deny it.

• Haha
Utter bullshite. What a waste of space this bird is. Seriously, how did Tarah get to be so Tarah? What were the psychological components that shaped her? There are plenty of us that come from less than stellar childhoods and broken families but don't behave or conduct themselves in such a fashion. Man she is a fascinating yet infuriating case study of border line personality disorder. It's always the ones that need therapy that deny it.
I think it could be genetic seeing not all the sisters were raised together, it's either from childhood trauma or in your DNA in her case probably both. She definitely has it the way she ends relationships and starts them so fast but finishes so abruptly, constantly reinventing herself all the narcissism and lack of empathy and the constant health problems. I have experience with people like her, my sister in law and late mother in law (killed herself accidentally trying to get attention) are BPD it's like watching them navigate their world on social media bleeping hilarious also equally terrifying.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"I left out the very harsh pieces". You mean, when you threatened to stab him with a KNIFE?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To give her credit this is clearly the first time she hasn't photo shopped an image 😂 I can't work out the weird line on her crotch though, it doesn't seem to be just her too tight jeans riding up?
That’s her gunt 😂 What a shithouse photo

Her stories with the tonnes of writing on them, they’re so defensive. Imagine trying to have a conversation with her in person 😅.
She reminds me of a bloke in his 60’s with her mind set. HER views are the correct ones and if it’s something she hasn’t heard of or hasn’t experienced then it’s WRONG and SCARY - and she IsNt AfRaId To SaY iT because she’s LiViNg HeR tRuTh. Imagine having such pathetically low social skills like this.
No one asked her why she can’t stick to one thing, she asked herself - because she knows she’s a duck up. Then she’s replied to herself in her stores all defensive. It’s like she’s arguing with herself. Some real mental illness going on here 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol not Leila claiming that she isn’t motivated by making money nor is it her main drive, her entire life is just one get rich quick scheme after another.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The funny thing is there is a filter/preset over that photo and she still looks like tit 🤣 if it’s not the feet making me want to vom it’s now the armpit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emotionally damaged hey Tarz. Nice try at seeming like a caring earth mother though.

Reactions: 5
Emotionally damaged hey Tarz. Nice try at seeming like a caring earth mother though.
I watched that movie and I don't know what she's talking about it was clearly an awfully sad disturbing real life story but she seemed more concerned about the poor woman not getting her kid, he was 16 lived his life with his family since he was 4 and she was obviously so damaged made the conscious decision as a mother to put her kid first it's understandable she wouldn't have the emotional capacity to grasp why she would do this. I'm sure the woman attempts when her child is older it's so clear Tarah has real problems if she can't watch a movie and get it.

I watched that movie and I don't know what she's talking about it was clearly an awfully sad disturbing real life story but she seemed more concerned about the poor woman not getting her kid, he was 16 lived his life with his family since he was 4 and she was obviously so damaged made the conscious decision as a mother to put her kid first it's understandable she wouldn't have the emotional capacity to grasp why she would do this. I'm sure the woman attempts when her child is older it's so clear Tarah has real problems if she can't watch a movie and get it.
And what's with the pouting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The pout got me too. But why.

No one is touching your back. Or your feet for that matter Tarz.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I had to make it my avatar!! 🤣

It looks like she got her lips done again.

• Haha
Geeeeesh TARAH, you have to ask your (so called) friends why they think you're still single in your mid 30's aaaaannnnd make it the topic of your ridiculous podcast?!! All one needs to do is read the recaps from GOMI that DaisyNZ has posted here to answer THAT question! Idiot. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed how many times she puts non existent stray hairs behind her ears when she’s talking? She’s always tucking hair that isn’t out behind her ear. A sign of lying?

I know @DaisyNZ said they were going on a little Easter break, but I for one am frothing for the 2021 recap. Pleaeeeeease

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed how many times she puts non existent stray hairs behind her ears when she’s talking? She’s always tucking hair that isn’t out behind her ear. A sign of lying?

I know @DaisyNZ said they were going on a little Easter break, but I for one am frothing for the 2021 recap. Pleaeeeeease
Oh my gosh. I always notice this too! Along with the fluttering eyes! Lies, lies, lies.

• Haha
Leila flexing that her dog doesn’t need to be on a lead in her bitchy way, as well as playing in contaminated sea water from the flooding tells me everything I need to know. Why do I need to pay for life advice from this sandwiches short of a picnic?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She’s too busy loving her own reflection to even make any sense when she talks. We also never see the top of her head so she can fit her cleavage in the shot 🤢

So strange that she keeps inventing confrontations with strangers. Someone is always ‘having a go at her’. For not wearing a mask, for not sticking to one thing, for not having your rat on a leash. These things don’t actually happen. The victim mentality is so strong with this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.