Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does 'Georgia' still have a job?
I forgot about Georgia! Is she making her redundant? 😂

I wonder what will come next? Single Mum coaching ripped off from the seminar she attended this week? Clair sentient readings? Teaming up with her new flatmate on how to manifest a house and beige furnishing? ✨🥰🤍💕#psychicgifts

If she’s such an amazing business coach I wonder why her sister isn’t using her services instead of Freedom Era?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding Brad… remember they couldn’t see each other because she on the Gold Coast and he was still in Sydney BUT they were still trying to conceive. She even dedicated a whole post to her struggles with fertility, how devastated they were but they hadn’t actually even been able to see each other due to the lockdowns? It was a ride. She thinks her followers are as dim as she is. I wish I took a screenshot of it because it was yet another low act by our bunioned banshee.
I'm so glad she's a life coach guys. Gaslighting your followers must be in a module somewhere.
I'm not saying you can't change your mind about having children, but this woman is so clearly disdainful about being LEFT PREGNANT - the fact she was prepared to give it another crack with some poor unsuspecting bloke... Yeesh
IMG_7876.jpg
IMG_7891.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad she's a life coach guys. Gaslighting your followers must be in a module somewhere.
I'm not saying you can't change your mind about having children, but this woman is so clearly disdainful about being LEFT PREGNANT - the fact she was prepared to give it another crack with some poor unsuspecting bloke... Yeesh
View attachment 1178812View attachment 1178815
I am living for all these throwbacks! Thank you!
Was the Brad (I hope I remembered his name correctly) era around the time of the first lockdowns?

Reactions: 3
I am living for all these throwbacks! Thank you!
Was the Brad (I hope I remembered his name correctly) era around the time of the first lockdowns?
Yes! They were border hopping and I think she even met his family...

The point of the throwbacks is to show how much of a nasty piece of work she is and always has been.
The fact people think she's just some beige inspiring single mama trying to make it work is such a lie... She is as nasty as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1178812View attachment 1178815
Wow that Stocktake is a lot! Since when is she allergic to alcohol?

And all the covid anxiety? Isn't covid a conspiracy by the government to control us?

• Haha
"I didn't share our relationship on social media the moment it began, only when I felt we were in it for the long haul. It's been a lot longer than people seem to think".

And how'd that "long haul" work out for you, liar liar pants on fire? Trying to make people think it'd been a lot longer even though the moment a guy breathes your way, you're madly in love & posting it on Instagram.

Didn't she spent Christmas with his family or was that a different sucker, I mean guy?

Also, regarding her latest post about pausing Golde, let me get this straight. SHE'S a business coach who HAS a coach that is leading her on how to best invest her time & energy? 😂😂 AND she's been busy transferring all her TALENTS into one space?! WHAT TALENTS, YOU LOSER?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bizarre that you would ‘pause’ such a SuCcEsSfUl business 🥴. I stopped following her for while, I missed the trying to conceive stuff. But the fact that she was whinging about ‘struggles with fertility’ after only 5 months of trying is very telling of the victim mentality she has. 5 months is a piss in the ocean, and an insult for those of us who have ACTUALY struggled to conceive. I bet she was leading up to a GFM for IVF she didn’t need before old mate dumped her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They had only been together 6 months max and she'd been trying 4-5 months apparently. Far out she's such a liar - she had definitely been sharing that she was all alone while her mother was sick, then a few weeks later posting how much she loves him. I wonder if she restricted her posts so he couldn't see them all? Can you do that?

I'm pretty sure she announced on IG they were over - like he found out via IG too 😂 he made some comment like "typical Leila style to tell me over SM" I think it was around New Year's. She was expecting him to leave him family in NSW to spend it with her and he didn't - so she wiped everything, said she was sharing anymore. Someone else might remember that more clearly......?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They had only been together 6 months max and she'd been trying 4-5 months apparently. Far out she's such a liar - she had definitely been sharing that she was all alone while her mother was sick, then a few weeks later posting how much she loves him. I wonder if she restricted her posts so he couldn't see them all? Can you do that?

I'm pretty sure she announced on IG they were over - like he found out via IG too 😂 he made some comment like "typical Leila style to tell me over SM" I think it was around New Year's. She was expecting him to leave him family in NSW to spend it with her and he didn't - so she wiped everything, said she was sharing anymore. Someone else might remember that more clearly......?
That's how I remember it too, they split up around the New Year. He also didn't like her posting on Instagram so that's when she did one of her "farewells, she's done with Instagram, blah blah blah". 🙄 I was thinking she'd done that so he'd come back to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh boy to have stumbled upon this 🙌 I thought I'd do a quick google search and this is the first thing that comes up. I know her from the wild went to school with her she was exactly as you would imagine. If you looked in her direction she'd try and fight you she eventually got bashed which I think she's tried to get sympathy for her story was she was sticking up for a disabled kid pretty sure it would of been her doing the bullying it's where she gets her hate for our first nations people so I find it odd during the BLM movement she was very anti and now she talks about the indigenous with such empathy please witch we know that's not in your DNA. From my experience with mental illness I'm pretty certain she has border line personality disorder she fits every criteria it's very similar to narcissistic personality but a bit more chaotic and very unhinged. I'm just so glad I'm not alone in thinking she's the biggest liar I still live close to her and I know no one likes her around here also her rent is $630 a week I was on the hunt at the same time she posted the real estate pics how she affords it can only be fraud

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh boy to have stumbled upon this 🙌 I thought I'd do a quick google search and this is the first thing that comes up. I know her from the wild went to school with her she was exactly as you would imagine. If you looked in her direction she'd try and fight you she eventually got bashed which I think she's tried to get sympathy for her story was she was sticking up for a disabled kid pretty sure it would of been her doing the bullying it's where she gets her hate for our first nations people so I find it odd during the BLM movement she was very anti and now she talks about the indigenous with such empathy please witch we know that's not in your DNA. From my experience with mental illness I'm pretty certain she has border line personality disorder she fits every criteria it's very similar to narcissistic personality but a bit more chaotic and very unhinged. I'm just so glad I'm not alone in thinking she's the biggest liar I still live close to her and I know no one likes her around here also her rent is $630 a week I was on the hunt at the same time she posted the real estate pics how she affords it can only be fraud
Welcome! We love real life stories!

• Heart
Please share more!!!!!

omg Lei Lei make your mind up! 🤷‍♀️ One minute you’re too lofty to be chatting with the other school mums at pick up, about you know, boring mum stuff. The next minute you’re letting us all know how you’re down on our level with your tales of cats piss, bin juice and glue guns. Also top tip from another single mum. Don’t go outside and start cleaning stuff while you have dinner on the stove! 😳 We won’t be sending you any love bombs to buy more basic witch beige tit if you burn down your rental!
👏👏👏
Brad gave me closet gay vibes.
Brad is from the Eastern Suburbs in Sydney and a very big party boy 😤 if you know what i mean!

That's how I remember it too, they split up around the New Year. He also didn't like her posting on Instagram so that's when she did one of her "farewells, she's done with Instagram, blah blah blah". 🙄 I was thinking she'd done that so he'd come back to her.
Leila was invited to go and spend NY with his family, she said no & demanded he go back to the Goldy to spend their 1st NY together... He said no so she dumped him via an Insta post.

Look guys its our friday night special leilas in yet another bath flashing us her legs...F$#king get a life doll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
👏👏👏
Brad is from the Eastern Suburbs in Sydney and a very big party boy 😤 if you know what i mean!

Leila was invited to go and spend NY with his family, she said no & demanded he go back to the Goldy to spend their 1st NY together... He said no so she dumped him via an Insta post.

Look guys its our friday night special leilas in yet another bath flashing us her legs...F$#king get a life doll
What’s brads surname so I can have a stalk

Reactions: 5
Great insider story about Liela getting a flogging in high school! no doubt she was a bully, she has also claimed to have been the recipient of a few domestic violence beatings, but I bet she was the instigator in every scenario and played the gone-girl victim card because she’s a pathological liar. Just look at what happened with Evers Dad, he asked her to have an abortion and she threatened to stab him, so he left, but she’s re-wrote that into a complete work of fiction that launched her shady catchphrase “When I was left pregnant”. Violence isn’t cool Liela, especially violence against your child, how many times did you threaten toddler Ever with smacks on your lives for interrupting you? I lost count. And Settle down on the try hard wannabe gangster act ya dugong, it’s beyond cringey

There's a lot, she was just a vile human and still is. The main thing is her threatening everyone on the daily till she got hers. Her friend group consisted of Carly and mylisse think that's how you spell it, Tracey wasn't around back then. Carly was nice never understood why she was friends with her for so long can only assume she's too kind and felt some sort of obligation to her. Mylisse she was actually meaner than Tarah with the verbal insults I couldn't stand her. I don't think Tarah will ever find a man she never had any one interested in her at school not one hook up or boyfriend that I remember 😅 and she wasn't horrible looking that's only happened in her older years or maybe it's all the ugliness from the inside coming out. She didn't grow up in this area or where she claims she did I definitely don't remember her till year 8 all this bullshit about going back to her home town witch you lived in tweed not Murwillumbah. Her life is a constant contradiction typical BPD she forgets her lies never knew how any of her dumb followers didn't call her out now I get they're mostly hate follows

If any of you have time to watch this it'll explain her exactly she's very much border line personality which is so sad for Ever. It's probably why a few of you have thought she has an intellectual disability they have the cognitive empathy of a 3 year old.

Last edited:
There's a lot, she was just a vile human and still is. The main thing is her threatening everyone on the daily till she got hers. Her friend group consisted of Carly and mylisse think that's how you spell it, Tracey wasn't around back then. Carly was nice never understood why she was friends with her for so long can only assume she's too kind and felt some sort of obligation to her. Mylisse she was actually meaner than Tarah with the verbal insults I couldn't stand her. I don't think Tarah will ever find a man she never had any one interested in her at school not one hook up or boyfriend that I remember 😅 and she wasn't horrible looking that's only happened in her older years or maybe it's all the ugliness from the inside coming out. She didn't grow up in this area or where she claims she did I definitely don't remember her till year 8 all this bullshit about going back to her home town witch you lived in tweed not Murwillumbah. Her life is a constant contradiction typical BPD she forgets her lies never knew how any of her dumb followers didn't call her out now I get they're mostly hate follows

If any of you have time to watch this it'll explain her exactly she's very much border line personality which is so sad for Ever. It's probably why a few of you have thought she has an intellectual disability they have the cognitive empathy of a 3 year old.
I remember the Carly and Mylisse photos with their prams all lined up - each one trying to outshine the other, it truly made me laugh. I’m not surprised to learn that Mylisse was a total witch. Might explain why her husband Justin cheated on her…… with me 🤫 *In my defence, I did not know she existed until after the fact

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.