Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Do people remember when she would throw out Ever’s artwork and Ever would find it in the bin and then she would blame the dog?! She video’d Ever’s reaction while laughing and (fake) telling off the dog. It was very cruel.
Wow I remember this! It made me so upset watching the video!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Lie-la is thrilled to have a "house mate" again... she suddenly has her own personal photographer who can take photos of her and Ever (exhibit A the new bath photo), and a live-in nanny for Ever so that she can go back to doing sunrise photo shoots (exhibit B this mornings photoshoot)!
This is all a bit of deja vue.
Please share!! I was blocked yonks ago.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Potentially he has an exemption due to DV? They go both ways. Mums can get an exemption (therefore getting a higher rate of FTB - but Im sure his CS would be more so unlikely Leila applied for this) or dads can get an exemption to not pay due to DV (therefore forcing mum onto FTB). Obvs can be vice versa, its not always the dad who pays etc
Wow, I never knew that. Seems plausible.

Freya10

She is broke- The only place Leis is holidaying in is Crystal’s teepee if she is lucky enough to manifest it...
I was about to say just this, bitch is broke! Who the fuck isn't right now but she's extra broke I think that's why she's been so quiet. Don't think she's paying for her dumb healing sessions with dip shit Allira, they went to school together she wouldn't have any clients they're just trying to make each other look "woke" both idiots she loves Joe Rogan if that gives you a bit of insight into what she's about.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Not the mum, this is the mum. Looks pretty damn good to me.

Oh wait this pic is old, the kids are tiny. Still not sure that’s her mum though? Looks too old…
I think it might be grandmother or some other elderly relative as it looks like her grandfather or "pop" as she called him was there. Now we know where she got her "hating on everyone" from. Her pop.

Attachments

Freya10

I have to disagree. My partner was in a toxic relationship and left with two kids under 5. Massive assumption you’ve made!
If he was in such a toxic situation why jump in to something so quickly, I've been there myself and it's not something you move on from quickly. I stand to my word it's not the same for all marriage breakdowns obviously but this one screams he's the problem not her. She's Italian I know how it works you don't get divorced for no good reason.

J0J0

VIP Member
I reckon it’s her. Looks just like her. Explains the stupid post on ‘friendships’ this morning too.

Reactions: 1