Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
There is a post on her page (really far down!) that he has commented on and it’s pretty cringe, something along the lines of “your beauty embarrasses every other woman” 🙄
Oh my God, he's as slick as she is (if HE really wrote that). They deserve each other.

Reactions: 1

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Love your avatar!! 😂😂😂 That photo really shows how huuuuuge her forehead is and her receding hairline.

I couldn't find the reviews, what are they named under? Curious why she lost custody of her 2 kids with 2 different dads; that's very telling!!!

Lie-la. The gift that keeps on giving. 🤣🤣

Is the beige/white aesthetic a "thing" in Australia? I see it on so many Australian influencers pages. I'm not from there & personally, I need more color & personality in my home...
It's Design Twins!

• Wow

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Funny that. This idiot doesn’t have an original thought in her head.
She’s going through Cosmeditour which is fucking hilarious - won’t pay for the expertise of an Australian surgeon - but will go to Thailand for a holiday/surgery. She’s kidding herself if she thinks she won’t need a lift after those monstrous tits come out.
The surgeon she tagged is in Sydney. ???

Those boobs will need a lift! She will be left with saggy stretch out pockets is she for real? As if she can afford it and is obviously looking for a freebie but why would you 'wait and see' then go back for a lift? That is just stupidity.
Her ex-friend Carly stated in her stories she paid $13,000 for explant & lift. No wonder TARAH is trying to get a freebie. Stating just the explant is $9,000. We all know she doesn't have that kind of money!! All I gotta say is that surgeon BETTER not give her a freebie!!! 😡

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know much about the Kylie situation (no more than what was on socials) but I know that Kelle considers Leila one of her besties.
Was there something on socials? I've followed Kylie on and off over the years and I remember they used to send each voice messages everyday and hang out regularly, then it stopped. But I dip in and of IG, I did wonder if something happened.

Last time I saw them together was at Leila's birthday I think?

Leila and Kelle do seem to spend a lot of time together lately. Kelle is friends with Kira too isn't she? And the juice plus crazies?

Yes - the whole JP gang!

Kira and Ange… love the recent development that Adam is now with Ange.

Even though it’s been a few years since he and Kira broke up, still odd that he’s now with her bestie???
friend of friend of friend of Ange (QLD is small really!!) told me there was something going on under Kira and Hugh’s (Anges ex) nose with Adam and Ange. Maybe not a full blown affair but definitely “something” maybe an emotional affair?

As in Elle her sister?

Woooow. She is a despicable thief from the sounds of her business reviews. Still taking peoples money knowing that they would not be delivering items and going into liquidation. Crystal honey you are a con artist so you will fit quite easily into Tarahs daily life. This is going to be a train wreck.
Whoops, I meant Kelle Howard 🙈

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
Who would perform such a big surgery worth thousands on this absolute belter of a woman? No legit following, lost thousands during her anti vax crusade…. I don’t think any other influencers with much bigger / legit (HOW, ELL) got theirs done for free…more likely she would’ve scammed some cash from the fraudulent GFM…
If it’s organised in Aus through a Gold Coast clinic it maybe a a freebie. The Gold Coast is very anti vax, maybe some clinic wanting to get some traction among Leila anti vax followers?

• Wow

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Where did they say they were going to live together? I missed it.Crystal has her business in Tamworth and her kids both live with their dads in different areas hours away from each other.This is all so weird.
Last thread I think now.

Freya10

How do you know it is definitely him and not her?
It’s a hard one for me. As I said above, my partner left a toxic relationship (quite agree that this is rarer) but she is so manipulative that she managed to unfairly make him appear in the wrong to many people. I guess that’s why I get a bit defensive.
I too left a DV situation so can completely understand the other side of the picture too. I just feel it’s a lot to speculate on who left who.
First of all I'm really happy for you that you found love after heartache. I know we shouldn't make assumptions and I'm not one to say someone
is a certain way I just feel it in my whole being that he is off or I'd shut my mouth. Completely understand why you are defensive of him ❤

She was doing a live earlier did anyone catch it?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Freya10

Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think anyone should be patronising Dreamworld whatsoever. I vowed never to go back after the tragedy in 2016. I worked there at one point - and the rides CONSTANTLY break down. I’m talking daily. The allocation of staff is a disgrace. The place is a fucking mess.
The fact that anyone can go there and have fun is fucking disgusting. I will never EVER go back
I'm with you, I told my daughter she wouldn't be going again lucky she's older now and had plenty of fun there thank god nothing ever happened but I don't think they were held accountable properly and most likely haven't changed their practices too much sadness to have a good time there.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Saw her many times at school pick up. She was not in a Jeep.
Must have sold it. She made a big song and dance over the finance company stalking her.

She can not actually be doing this again. Oh what a stupid uneducated man he must be. Ruuuuuuuun! How long? 3 weeks?

Last edited: