Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow @BasicBoganBaes bringing the tea! Welcome!

Reactions: 19
Wow this filter and her mouth/ teeth.
also the birthday tribute to NZ sister but nothing to Elle last week? Must be why Elle posted that photo of Liela at lunch lol
And Elle is back with her whack job shit. She was doing so so well!

This is sensational! Spill it all!

I knew there was more to her kids. The pair of them are revolting. Shouldn't have kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

I knew there was more to her kids. The pair of them are revolting. Shouldn't have kids.
Although the comparison to abortion rights with vaccine mandates is totally fucked, at least Elles ranting doesn’t come with the smugness and I-told-you-so’s that Leilas does.
Leilas almost laughing with glee that these nasty FeMiNiStS may not be able to access safe abortion in the US soon. Like it’s been brought on by our willingness to take a vaccine. She’s such a whack job.

Wow this filter and her mouth/ teeth.
also the birthday tribute to NZ sister but nothing to Elle last week? Must be why Elle posted that photo of Liela at lunch lol
I was just thinking the same. They’re still not in a good place - posting that hideous photo was the ultimate fuck you

Reactions: 6
Oh no, she did.

Attachments

This is fantastic! Thank you, love to hear tales of Liela in the wild!

I was just thinking the same. They’re still not in a good place - posting that hideous photo was the ultimate fuck you
[/QUOTE]

She's done this in the past when she's not been on great terms with Elle, ignores Elle's birthday and then posts one for NZ sister. An odd photo to choose instead of one of them together maybe being happy and smiling instead of pouting and filtered?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I honestly don’t know much about the way Leila treats her daughter, but I am horrified by the way Crystal uses her sons and pawns to manipulate the situation. Constantly talking about how hard solo parenting is when she chose to barely have contact with them and also acted out and fled the country without them. They are also neglected by being left alone, not fed well (really late unhealthy meals because she was too busy). It honestly breaks my heart because I’ve met both boys and they’re really good kids.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for all the tags guys. There’s literally ONE tag. Fuck she’s a loser

Reactions: 5
Welcome and wow just wow. This is real in the wild stuff like we've never had before. thank you this is amazing confirmation that they both have BPD crystal actually sounds like she is way more impulsive than Tarah. I thought she'd been to jail or drugs something crazy as you don't lose custody like that

Awww poor Liela being so triggered by "unhealed" people that she has to make a reel about it she sure has a lot of time on her hands for someone so busy with work and being "whole".

What’s with Tarah and Kelle both pretending to be holier than thou whilst standing in a corner bitching about others? Such bitches.
Was this the birthday dinner at The Tropic or The Pavilion in Burleigh that Kylie Camps was at too?
Wonder if Kelles friendship with Tarah who is clearly unhinged and a psycho came between Kylie and Kelle?

Reactions: 4
TaraH seems to be following Dion’s brother and sister in law. Yikes. Moving quick.

someone needs to warn them about this sociopath

I know she used her daughter to be able to cross the border unvaccinated anyhow. She just signed a stat Dec saying she needed to get Ever to her dads and then would spend the day/weekend up there.

Papamanraphael seems to be Dion which is fking strange. Anyway he doesn’t seem to be separated for long so I reckon she is a rebound for him, she will end up pregnant again before he finds out how much of a sociopath she is.

600 pageson GOMI and 2000 posts on Tattle by many, many people has to tell him that it’s not just a couple of jealous people “intimidated” by TaraH (fking lol) but it’s actually the truth

Reactions: 11
Well said. Absolute truth.

Reactions: 3
It's always so obvious when she's been lurking, that reel or tiktok is clearly directed to this thread. It was said by another member she's really feeling herself at the moment the whole body language has changed. Very interested to see how all this is going to play out for her, if she's moving it definitely would have to do with the fact she's broke, can't afford $630 a week rent and is probably now getting a name for herself around town especially with her latest GoFundMe scam

I do have one question and I'm sure everyone else does too, girl do you know what happened to her rabbit? Just thought you might be able to help it's an on going issue over here, where the fuck is the rabbit. We've tried asking in her q&a but crickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Has added ‘lover’ to her bio. Waiting for it to change to Lover to Dion Raphael before it’s swiftly deleted when he does something innocuous like doesn’t go to the shops to get her tinned crab for her signature pasta dish (“he didn’t serve me”)

such public declarations of love should be a red flag to any worldly, well-travelled, highly intelligent, tertiary educated successful biznesseoman life coach, but nahhhh not our multi-passionate compulsively lying, psychotic single solo mum left pregnant who loves to trash the government but is first in line for any handout

We need a new thread.
Leila Stead >> lover to herself and her needs

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Spot on.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.