Leila Stead #19 She’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet this cat is pregnant. 24hrs roaming. She wouldn't have desexed it.
I don’t want to think about how much native wildlife that cat would have killed in 24 hours roaming free. Irresponsible cat owners make my blood boil.

Reactions: 6
Oh look, the ignorant bogan is railing against vaccinations being required for transplant patients. Transplant patients who will have to be on immunosuppressants post surgery so they don’t reject their new organ and are therefor at an exponentially higher risk of getting sick and dying from any virus they catch.

Hey dumbass, vaccinations have always been a critical part of transplant protocol, since way before Covid. Given the scarcity of available organs and the literal hundreds of thousands of patients waiting years for them, in extensive states of sickness and incapacitation - hospitals are ethically bound to do everything they can to ensure that a patient who receives a transplanted organ has the greatest chance of survival and the organ will not be wasted. (We all know you don’t know what are ethics are so maybe look it up …)

They don’t approved anti-vaxxers for the same reason they won’t give a new liver to a raging alcoholic who refuses to stop drinking - because that person won’t commit to adhering to every possible precaution to maintain their health.

The hospital didn't refuse the organ for this girl - SHE DID and her parents did. She decided that she would rather refuse that organ and die than to get a safe and effective vaccination that hundred of millions of people have taken without issue.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh look, the ignorant bogan is railing against vaccinations being required for transplant patients. Transplant patients who will have to be on immunosuppressants post surgery so they don’t reject their new organ and are therefor at an exponentially higher risk of getting sick and dying from any virus they catch.

Hey dumbass, vaccinations have always been a critical part of transplant protocol, since way before Covid. Given the scarcity of available organs and the literal hundreds of thousands of patients waiting years for them, in extensive states of sickness and incapacitation - hospitals are ethically bound to do everything they can to ensure that a patient who receives a transplanted organ has the greatest chance of survival and the organ will not be wasted. (We all know you don’t know what are ethics are so maybe look it up …)

They don’t approved anti-vaxxers for the same reason they won’t give a new liver to a raging alcoholic who refuses to stop drinking - because that person won’t commit to adhering to every possible precaution to maintain their health.

The hospital didn't refuse the organ for this girl - SHE DID and her parents did. She decided that she would rather refuse that organ and die than to get a safe and effective vaccination that hundred of millions of people have taken without issue.
The same doctors that they trust to perform a lung transplant, say the vaccine is safe and critical to protect the new lungs post transplant. But they won’t trust them regarding the vaccine. I don’t even laugh at this point. The repercussions of their stupidity (or in the case of the child- brainwashing) speaks for itself here

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s wild when you stop and consider how severely mentally ill someone has to be to choose certain death (refuse a life-saving surgery) because they have convinced themselves that they might have an adverse effect to a vaccination.

Essentially those parents killed their child by not allowing her to get / insisting the she be vaccinated. It was ultimately up to them. That’s bleeping horrific.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh sure, treated differently because of the vaccine, not because the medical staff could tell her performative leg shaking episodes which she was busy filming (without a shaky hand) were as fake as her filler.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Oh sure, treated differently because of the vaccine, not because the medical staff could tell her performative leg shaking episodes which she was busy filming (without a shaky hand) were as fake as her filler.
oh excellent
she's back to rising up
we're back there again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t say I’ve been asked for my vaccination status at all since the early days of the lockdown ended? I find it hard to believe she’s been treated differently because of that.

Reactions: 27
I can’t say I’ve been asked for my vaccination status at all since the early days of the lockdown ended? I find it hard to believe she’s been treated differently because of that.
but you don't need to believe it
Lies believes it and will be rising up against it

god she is batshit dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm. I need milk, bread, tomatoes and apples, to pay the phone bill and to RISE UP AGAINST SOMETHING OR OTHER.

• Haha
Back on the transplant story. SMH. I guess she is trying to instigate people to send hate to the hospital now? She really is shockingly bleeping dumb. I have a hard time believing she even had the basic intelligence to graduate from high school.

I repeat, Leila … she wasn’t denied care, she REFUSED care. You rabid bleeping vermin.

IMG_0346.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Organs are in high demand. For every organ there are many people who would qualify for it.
If this girl got her organ and then got covid, she may die due to the immunosuppresants.
The people who decide who gets these valuable organs will decide on someone who will give it the best chance to survive. They aren't going to waste it.
Someone I know very well was told they could not get an organ as they had recently finished cancer treatment, unrelated. It's just the way it is.

Organs are in high demand. For every organ there are many people who would qualify for it.
If this girl got her organ and then got covid, she may die due to the immunosuppresants.
The people who decide who gets these valuable organs will decide on someone who will give it the best chance to survive. They aren't going to waste it.
Someone I know very well was told they could not get an organ as they had recently finished cancer treatment, unrelated. It's just the way it is.
Not only this, the girl had a condition - I can’t remember the exact name, but where her body attacks donor cells. Even blood donor transfusions, this girls body attacked it. Imagine what putting in a set of donor lungs would do? Her little body would have rejected it. She needs to take 36 seconds to educate herself and not just pick and choose information that suits her narrative.

Reactions: 13
Just a random thought about the sister about endo if anything those activity’s would not cause. I have endo and same as my sister from what I’ve read they think going through puberty early is a key factor that they see. I know a lot of horse riders and gymnasts and those sports actually delayed their periods/puberty until a lot later than most.

Reactions: 3