Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to find the recap that another Tattler made. I think this one is just prior to the DingDong Season, I’ll try and find the other one during the very short relationship where she called them a family of four 😂

Here is the DingDong Season with screenshots 😂

---
THE MEMORIES

IMG_2264.jpeg

---
We really need a wiki for Leila stead . It’d be bleeping long though%
She has one! @DaisyNZ recapped three or so years of Liela’s grifts. The never ending cycle of grifting and lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean, at least Nicole has a hope of selling it seeing as though she has nice hair. Tarah is practically bald 😆
---

Omg you missed the Ding Dong season? It was the most entertaining season of all! Tarahs ex who then hooked up with her friend Nicole
Oh damn, that sounds interesting. Shame I missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had forgotten that she posted DingDongs child all over her social media and on her Mothers Day post as well. She was so quick to declare it to be true love, quite sad really.
---
Last throwback but remember when she was pretending to be co ordinating rescues during the floods? Such a disgusting liar.
---
Oh damn, that sounds interesting. Shame I missed it.
She hard launched him with the gushiest of posts, declared them to be a family of four in the first month and then was leasing a shop in his town which he was going to fit out (from memory he lived two hours away?) and then it all went quiet and then not long after she was hanging out car windows filming herself and posting thirst traps to try to win him back. Wasn’t even two months from memory? Sad.

Not sure if there was crossover with Nicole who may sell Monat but does seem like a good Mum unlike Liela, either way she spat the dummy when she found out they were together.
---
Wow - NZ sister has had a lot of health issues this week 😂

IMG_2268.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved the ding dong era! And I also loved him and Nicole interacting with us via their stories. Genuinely one of my favourite things on tattle.

Reactions: 6
Wow wow wow. That was a lot to take in. Lies is so bleeping unhinged and it seems she has got worse.

Reactions: 4
I loved the ding dong era! And I also loved him and Nicole interacting with us via their stories. Genuinely one of my favourite things on tattle.
Yes the hidden ninja turtle stickers in pictures and Papa Dion Raphael telling the world he did not in fact ever fill Lies period basket hahaha
And his dancing in the kitchen with his daughter. It was a very fun era.
he’s gone private since the split with Nicole but I do randomly wonder if he still reads here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes the hidden ninja turtle stickers in pictures and Papa Dion Raphael telling the world he did not in fact ever fill Lies period basket hahaha
And his dancing in the kitchen with his daughter. It was a very fun era.
he’s gone private since the split with Nicole but I do randomly wonder if he still reads here haha
As if you wouldn't just randomly read here if you were tarnished by that flop?! She is nothing short of entertainment and making me truly appreciate my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prepare for incoming. Crystal Bailey is over on her account claiming that she and Leila have hired private investigators to expose all of their haterz on tattle, they know who we are, and will be releasing the names soon. I suspect we will get something similar from Leila shortly. LOL!

(P.S. Anna Richards was saying the same thing a few days, still nothing as per usual. This is becoming a tradition for the scammy influencer set - the yearly tattle rattle they all partake in and lie about knowing who we are 🫠)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
HAHAHAHAHA I can't wait to be exposed! Can they legit do it this time though?! Like, they keep dribbling about it every few months. Just do it bebs.

• Haha
HAHAHAHAHA I can't wait to be exposed! Can they legit do it this time though?! Like, they keep dribbling about it every few months. Just do it bebs.
I think it’s hilarious that she wants people to believe that she and Leila have been able to scrape up the money to pay the private investigator

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if. I think you'll find having a witch on here isn't illegal Tarah you absolute moron. No one is threatening you or following you home you dickheads.
Fo you know what is illegal though? Scamming centrelink and monetary fraud on line you flogs. I laff at the fact they think they have enough money to do that though. I don't think you can afterpay a private investigator. None of them would touch you or even care to work for you two dimwits. Plus wouldn't you be better off with a lawyer if you're going to expose people? Fuuuck, the dumb on these two just radiates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lies can't afford to live the way it is, how the hell can her and Crystal afford a PI, just to sit in one's office is upwards of $500 to start with. They charge for everything and anything and they still wouldn't get much info. Lies, crystal and munty try a new angle. We would all love to meet up with each of you and have a chat, maybe explain how nearly all of us are career women and men and can raise our families and run business (real companies), take holidays, own homes and have a healthy superannuation accounts.

How hilarious 😂 Lies can barely cover her rent and she wants us to believe they have a PI?

Not surprising Crystal would put more energy into tracking down ‘haters’ than her own kids though.

All Liela has to do is stop grifting money from her followers as well as stop exploiting her poor daughter for views and then she wouldn’t even have a thread 🤷🏽‍♀️ how many courses and new scams are we up to this year alone? Eight? It’s MAY for fucks sakes.

Last edited:
Hahaha, she IS private! Up to her old antics again. Although this time she didn’t make a melodramatic announcement about how she was going to have to take a break. Just mostly quiet for a few weeks and then !poof! and she’s gone. 😂

Crystal has a meltdown about how she and Leila have gotten a private investigator to suss out their tattle haterz, supposedly most all of us have been identified and two of us have already closed our accounts in shame and … not a word from Leila who is supposedly lead the charge … and next minute Leila is private? What in the world is going on with those two drama llamas? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.