Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NZ sister thinks she’s not a good friend if she doesn’t respond to polls 😂 good to see she left the house for once though, I wonder if she has a job yet?

Speaking of which, we are due for a new scam. Lies has been verrrrrry quiet which is usually a sign.
---
That filler mo omg:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh no, is that caused by too much filler or bad application?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretty unfair to post this on a forum page. She has nothing to do with Liela
Lol you can duck off with your moderating. Weren't they besties??? Shows what type of person she is, so I am happy to snark. Plus she has been mentioned heaps on here. She has a public profile with thousands of followers and is fair game.
I could have went Australian influences but no one will know who she is.

Reactions: 4
Lol you can duck off with your moderating. Weren't they besties??? Shows what type of person she is, so I am happy to snark. Plus she has been mentioned heaps on here. She has a public profile with thousands of followers and is fair game.
There's no need to attack another poster. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Calm down dear. As you point out in your last sentence, nobody knows who she is so why bother posting?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Calm down dear. As you point out in your last sentence, nobody knows who she is so why bother posting?
Are you Nicole, or friends with Nicole? I’m struggling to see why you would be so protective of someone who is well known in this forum for her connection to Leila’s dramas.

Reactions: 7
Pretty unfair to post this on a forum page. She has nothing to do with Liela
Nothing to do Leila except she was friends with leila and she ended up dating Leila's ex boyfriend who I assume she met through Leila, and in very short timeline from that breakup.

Whatever happened to that relationship? They obviously aren't together anymore. Dion is quite obviously a pretty tit person based on his relationship history

Reactions: 2
Here’s the thing … there are multiple people in this thread that I have suspected for a while are close to Leila and/or DingDong and/or Nicole. If that’s the case, whatever, that’s cool. I only bring it up to suggest that you might want to think twice about what is posted so you don’t out yourself by making suspicious comments. And I will say that moderating is always a huge drag, nobody wants to feel like their mum entered the chat to scold them. This is literally a snark and gossip platform so the sensitivities seem a bit overwrought. Not to mention it’s against the rules of the forum because it f*cks with the flow. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 11
Are you Nicole, or friends with Nicole? I’m struggling to see why you would be so protective of someone who is well known in this forum for her connection to Leila’s dramas.
No connection whatsoever. Just find it bizarre that someone would post her here when she hasn’t been friends with Liela for years.
---
Here’s the thing … there are multiple people in this thread that I have suspected for a while are close to Leila and/or DingDong and/or Nicole. If that’s the case, whatever, that’s cool. I only bring it up to suggest that you might want to think twice about what is posted so you don’t out yourself by making suspicious comments. And I will say that moderating is always a huge drag, nobody wants to feel like their mum entered the chat to scold them. This is literally a snark and gossip platform so the sensitivities seem a bit overwrought. Not to mention it’s against the rules of the forum because it f*cks with the flow. Just my two cents.
My two cents was that it isn’t relevant here given they haven’t been friends for years. Post it on Australian influencers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.