Leila Stead #17 Ya girl is now wild. Your favourite spiritual guide. Keen for peen #nofilter seen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why are you friends with her? I absolutely could not tolerate someone like that, let alone be their friend šŸ¤Æ
I dont visit with her or go out as friends. We went to school together and she's in our school group thingy on fb. I listen to her rambles; she can't hurt me.

Reactions: 5
ā€œAppreciating men is societyā€™s lost artā€ šŸ˜‚ Imagine being the worlds biggest pick me and still not getting picked šŸ’€ Oh Lies you really are pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha. The stupidity of these twats to imply that unless you let a man walk all over you like a doormat you donā€™t appreciate him and youā€™re a man hater. Calm down there, Pathetic Patty. You need to work on that giant gaping hole you have where your self-esteem is supposed to be, sista.
Those of us who have actually sustained grown up relationships know how to appreciate our partners just fine, thanks. Some of us appreciate our men so well that theyā€™ve been stuck by our sides for decades. Without the subjugation. Wild, hey? So no need for advice from Thirsty Thelma over here gyrating her fupa on social media at almost 40 yrs old because sheā€™s STILL SINGLE and canā€™t keep a manā€™s interest to save her life.

Attachments

• 24.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 16
    Haha. The stupidity of these twats to imply that unless you let a man walk all over you like a doormat you donā€™t support him and youā€™re a man hater. Calm down there, Pathetic Patty. You need to work on that giant gaping hole you have where your self-esteem is supposed to be, sista.
    Those of us who have actually sustained grown up relationships know how to support our partners just fine, thanks. Some of us appreciate our men so well that theyā€™ve been stuck by our sides for decades. No need for advice from Thirsty Thelma over here gyrating her fupa on social media at almost 40 yrs old because sheā€™s STILL SINGLE and canā€™t keep a manā€™s interest to save her life.

Wow the secondhand embarrassment.

Whatā€™s the opposite to a tassie two step? THAT, she didnā€™t move her feet once LOL

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Anyone reckon she has covid and that's why she's using the horse wormer? She's lost her voice.
    ---
    Same. I keep going back for another look it's just so funny.
    HAHAHAHAHA the video of her dancing has sent me and I cannot stop laughing, she is not sexy

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Dancing is ā€œgetting in touch with your feminineā€. But ā€¦ is it? šŸ™„
    How about if a man is dancing, is he getting in touch with his feminine too? Or is it maybe just a joyful self-expression for anybody who does it? A fun way to shake off some stress and raise your endorphins and serotonin, male or female? Itā€™s hilarious how this basic beige witch manages to frame every mundane thing she does as an ode to her ā€˜inner feminineā€™. She is nothing if not a monument to mystical femininity! Go on, girl, you wild and free trad wife wannabe! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
    Her dancing gave me the ick. Please donā€™t do that again Liela itā€™s not the sexy fun look you think it is love

• Haha
    Itā€™s also just stopping 2 seconds before the music doesā€¦ tell me you are doing it for the gramā€¦

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    ā€œTodayā€™s sesh was hardā€.
    Not a drop of sweat on her!
    Never a drop of sweat on her after her ā€œworkoutsā€.
    And once again, the filtered pose, pursed lips & ridiculous angle shot from above. Lie-la, you're a laughingstock.

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    The sheer amount of otherwise average-looking influencers all losing weight at the same time (and trying to pass it off as detox/glow/working out/vagina crystals etc) simply tells me they are all on ozempic.
    Sheā€™s getting Ozempic face now. Zoom in on the dancing video, you can see sheā€™s starting to look haggard. I thought she looked rough in the little bit that she was showing her face on the puppy videos too.

Attachments

• Wow
    Reactions: 3
    Sheā€™s getting Ozempic face now. Zoom in on the dancing video, you can see sheā€™s starting to look haggard. I thought she looked rough in the little bit that she was showing her face on the puppy videos too.
    To be honest I never really looked at her face in those clips, I was looking at the cute way the puppy was looking up at her. Maybe the dog noticed it! šŸ¤£

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    To be honest I never really looked at her face in those clips, I was looking at the cute way the puppy was looking up at her. Maybe the dog noticed it! šŸ¤£
    The puppy reminded me of that time she bought Murphy her ā€œall for the gramā€ dog. The poor dog that got rehomed after the bleep gave up on him for being exactly what he was. A puppy. Remember he was going to be the brother for Ever. ASSHOLE.

• Sad
    Reactions: 8
    Whatā€™s the opposite to a tassie two step? THAT, she didnā€™t move her feet once LOL
    [/QUOTE]

šŸ¤£ Thatā€™s so it looks like she has a thigh gap like her previous filtered post

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.