Leila Stead #10 A prophet guided by an owl, Inspector Clueso on the prowl, Charles- take a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ‘imaginary boyfriend’ season is highly entertaining. I hope liela keeps giving us the goods to chuckle over every day. Thanks babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait?! Didn't she hate Law Enforcement when all the lockdowns were happenings?! Chanting 'You serve us!' or some dribble?!

He lives overseas Tarzy you bleeping dimwit. You have all but travelled to bleeping DUBBO and BALI. Pump the brakes you headcase.

Shall we take bets on how long the stories and posts about how they 'didn't align' start popping up?!
---
I have a question TARAH! How come you never show your entire face & head in photos or video??? I'll wait....
That thing doesn't fit on screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guizzz it’s New World Order according to Tarah Lies

keep the made up questions coming. I’ve never been so entertained on a Thursday morning. Vive the NWO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Monat! Of course that’s why her hairline is disappearing more than ever! It all makes sense now.

I laugh every time I post this. There’s nothing wrong with her looks, she’s perfectly average but the fact she tries so hard to look like a different person always makes me giggle.

AAE54E32-1E60-480E-B7D8-69BB81514EF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait?! Didn't she hate Law Enforcement when all the lockdowns were happenings?! Chanting 'You serve us!' or some dribble?!

He lives overseas Tarzy you bleeping dimwit. You have all but travelled to bleeping DUBBO and BALI. Pump the brakes you headcase.

Shall we take bets on how long the stories and posts about how they 'didn't align' start popping up?!
---

That thing doesn't fit on screen.
I think this fake boyfriend will last until a real one comes along.
Hot Canadian guy ain’t going to settle for some sexting, I’m calling it right now.
---
It would be exhausting for her getting all her filters right for that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her “partner”. I’m dead. 🤣💀💀💀

He’s a “talented and passionate man”. Just because he rubs one out while you press your naked matronly boobs into frame during your zoom calls doesn’t make him passionate sweety. It makes him horny and you desperate as duck.
You have summed this "relationship" up perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her “partner”. I’m dead. 🤣💀💀💀

He’s a “talented and passionate man”. Just because he rubs one out while you press your naked matronly boobs into frame during your zoom calls doesn’t make him passionate sweety. It makes him horny and you desperate as duck.
Yeah but does he know about filters
Is he conscious of that??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Tarah, you are the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂.
It’s always a case of the missing courage to be disliked.

Ooh new thread title due, this will be fun 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
QLD police is actively recruiting officers from other countries - it's a recent recruitment agreement they have launched.

Imagine if he is applying for that?!?! Perhaps they will meet in person 🤣🤣🤣

It's unlikely he'd get a cushy GC location right away so he might still be pretty far away LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
QLD police is actively recruiting officers from other countries - it's a recent recruitment agreement they have launched.

Imagine if he is applying for that?!?! Perhaps they will meet in person 🤣🤣🤣

It's unlikely he'd get a cushy GC location right away so he might still be pretty far away LOL.
I hope this is true! He will have twenty odd women on the go for when he arrives 😆

I wonder where Dion and Nicole are off to? Lie-La is definitely fuming, so funny!

On another note I can’t work out how the other sister fits in? The one who just got married in NZ? Helinor called her her sister but they look nothing alike (she’s gorgeous, very natural and beautiful) and thankfully for her nothing like Lie-La either. She wasn’t her bridesmaid either (not that you have to have family in your wedding party, I had my sister but we are very close).

Reactions: 4
Surely there are some grifters with big tits a bit closer to him in Canada. She is totally faking this.
I wouldn’t doubt it that she actually talks to this guy. What difference does it make that she’s in Australia when all he wants is someone to have an online sexual dalliance with? It’s better for him actually, he can still have an active social life in the real world and have Leila on the hook to distract himself and get his rocks off whenever he wants and she’ll never know the difference.

Also, almost every cop I know wears a St. Michael medal, even the ones who aren’t Catholic, so that tracks. Now, he may have mentioned that and she bought the key ring herself to try to make the story seem legit but I bet he did send it to her. Cops kind of like to mark their territory, if you know what I mean.

And lastly, most (North American) cops are notoriously right wing and super conservative. A lot of them got vaccinated against their will and it was only because the departments required it and they would have lost their jobs otherwise. They are also mostly Trump humpers so her random mention of Trump today fits into that puzzle as well.

The really funny part of all of this is that she might convince herself that she is his partner. If she had any idea of the way he is playing her right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Um why is nobody mentioning her latest story ‘my man’….. he gave her a gift apparently.
I thought she hated cops. Remember the protests and the horse that was punched? She was on the protesters side.
---
I wouldn’t doubt it that she actually talks to this guy. What difference does it make that she’s in Australia when all he wants is someone to have an online sexual dalliance with? It’s better for him actually, he can still have an active social life in the real world and have Leila on the hook to distract himself and get his rocks off whenever he wants and she’ll never know the difference.

Also, almost every cop I know wears a St. Michael medal, even the ones who aren’t Catholic, so that tracks. Now, he may have mentioned that and she bought the key ring herself to try to make the story seem legit but I bet he did send it to her. Cops kind of like to mark their territory, if you know what I mean.

And lastly, most (North American) cops are notoriously right wing and super conservative. A lot of them got vaccinated against their will and it was only because the departments required it and they would have lost their jobs otherwise. They are also mostly Trump humpers so her random mention of Trump today fits into that puzzle as well.

The really funny part of all of this is that she might convince herself that she is his partner. If she had any idea of the way he is playing her right now.
He definitely is a Trumper. But she really wants us and others to believe she's in a relationship with this guy she's never met from Canada who is a Cop.
That's not a relationship Tarah you deluded fucker, you are penpals that wank on camera. Go away you desperate head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she hated cops. Remember the protests and the horse that was punched? She was on the protesters side.
---

He definitely is a Trumper. But she really wants us and others to believe she's in a relationship with this guy she's never met from Canada who is a Cop.
That's not a relationship Tarah you deluded fucker, you are penpals that wank on camera. Go away you desperate head.
OMG- it is all so pathetic.
“partner” suggests you have actually met each other.
She really is quite entertaining, isn’t she?
Just when we were getting bored with the lunchbox posts, she catfishes some cop in Canada and then calls him her “partner”.
She’ll blame the long distance thing for their breakup in a month. Still not convinced he even knows he is her partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.