Leila Stead #10 A prophet guided by an owl, Inspector Clueso on the prowl, Charles- take a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That snaggle tooth is getting worse and worse there’s no way a simple case of Invisalign would correct that anyway. Looking at that story of her with that filter made me have a look at her posts and I zoomed in on this one in particular. Look at the huge curve in the panelling of the wall next to her arm 😬 it’s actually just sad that people actually do this. Blatant catfishing lol.
yes have to agree. the snaggle tooth looks more snaggly than ever before, from that video shared above.

Reactions: 3
Hang on keyring lol
“Patron of police” keyring.
She is definitely hinting the policeman is her “new man”.
I am doubting the loser who assaulted the girlfriend and is facing jail time is giving out keyrings celebrating the boys in blue.
Really struggling how she is calling a guy on the other side of the world “her man” tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s amazing she’s suddenly had space appear for a few readings tomorrow 😆 BabyGirl needs more cash for Easter.
far out those spaghetti straps are hanging on for dear life
hardest working things in that photo - or her whole house in the mountains really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘My man’ who I’ve never met and has no idea what I actually look like sent me this romantic keyring and fire blanket. Mmmkay Tarah 🤥
It sounds like a care package you’d receive from your great aunt Shirley or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so I watched the stories and am so confused
I have recently heard her say and seen her answer a question box specifically saying she won’t discuss her love/personal life
And yet here we are again
The woman can NOT help herself
How long do we give this one my fellow Tattlers…. bearing in mind the time difference and international borders are involved this time around??
🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so I watched the stories and am so confused
I have recently heard her say and seen her answer a question box specifically saying she won’t discuss her love/personal life
And yet here we are again
The woman can NOT help herself
How long do we give this one my fellow Tattlers…. bearing in mind the time difference and international borders are involved this time around??
🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She is hilarious. It only took her one day after the “accidental” post of Officer Paul to mention him again.
First it was the family of 4 birthday celebration for Addie that she was not a part of that tipped her over the edge and she had to invent debut a new boyfriend to cope.
Then we roasted her for it and to make matters worse Dion laughed about it with us! She is really rattled now.
So she had to craft a story slide about her key ring care package from “her man” who just wants to keep her safe from the other side of the world.
Well, I have a feeling her stories are about to get even more elaborate because N & D are going on an actual trip. If it’s a sexy holiday, just the two of them, Leila is going to meltdown. 🍿

Attachments

• Haha
Her post whinging about us laughing at her is particularly funny since the first line is “Never forget that people will turn you into whatever they need you to be so that their internal narrative makes sense, ego is a crafty deceiver”. Says the catfisher underneath a picture of herself that is so filtered it barely looks like her (the thin, muscular arm is lol) 🥴
Talk to us some more about ego and deceit, babe…

P.S. Her swift response with this post and the St.Michael’s medal story prove that she only posted the shirtless pic of Paul to get a reaction here/with Dion and she wasted no time hopping onto tattle to see if she was successful. Well, there was a reaction, albeit not the one you wanted 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she photoshops her arm she takes too much out. She looks like she’s had an accident and lost the ability to use her arm so it’s just wasted away. It always just seems to hang there too.

She really is the gift that keeps on giving. Her pretending to love the school holidays and doing fun tit with ever, sorry “bubba”, sure you love that lazy Liela.

• Haha
Hahahah I just watched the “my man got me this gift” story 😂😂😂 strangely reminiscent of Han. Imaginary assistant, imaginary boyfriend! She’s so clearly triggered by Nicole and Dion.

Also he’s a cop supposedly. Wtf. What about all her hatred for the law and people who enforce it, and her refusal to comply with public health orders etc. Classic. She just gets worse and worse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahah I just watched the “my man got me this gift” story 😂😂😂 strangely reminiscent of Han. Imaginary assistant, imaginary boyfriend! She’s so clearly triggered by Nicole and Dion.

Also he’s a cop supposedly. Wtf. What about all her hatred for the law and people who enforce it, and her refusal to comply with public health orders etc. Classic. She just gets worse and worse.
It's great entertainment isn't it? Can't wait for the D & N holiday spam to trigger her this weekend! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was confused at that story though what was that medal lol
It’s giving ‘my BF went to Canada and all he got me was this lousy key ring’.

Imagine if she went to visit him? He would walk past her in arrivals as she looks nothing like she does online 🤣 poor guy, she’s such a catfish!

Here's some reading for your Easter weekend
For someone who claims to not care about what anyone else thinks….she REALLY cares what everyone else thinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something is going on with Trump in a big way 🤣 um, yes have you watched the news Lie-La?

it’s incredible that it takes her a full day to get 14 comments on a grid post but when she has her Q&A’s she gets so many! Especially telling her how beautiful and gifted she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.