Leila Stead #10 A prophet guided by an owl, Inspector Clueso on the prowl, Charles- take a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG- it is all so pathetic.
“partner” suggests you have actually met each other.
She really is quite entertaining, isn’t she?
Just when we were getting bored with the lunchbox posts, she catfishes some cop in Canada and then calls him her “partner”.
She’ll blame the long distance thing for their breakup in a month. Still not convinced he even knows he is her partner.
I think there will be a 'how I manifested my soul mate' story within the week and a 'someone asked me how I bring Kings into my life so easily '. She always has to peacock 🦚 her dream life to make everyone 'Jealous' and to try and sell some workshop crap. She'll do a story on masculine/ feminine energy and that her spirit guides gave him to her. You know the deal. I just wonder how he'll feel once he googles her name and all her scams come up. She looks absolutely nothing like she portrays and is a well known scammer. Surely he will investigate it, he is a cop afterall.

Reactions: 7
QLD police is actively recruiting officers from other countries - it's a recent recruitment agreement they have launched.

Imagine if he is applying for that?!?! Perhaps they will meet in person 🤣🤣🤣

It's unlikely he'd get a cushy GC location right away so he might still be pretty far away LOL.
Looks like he’s got a daughter so I doubt he’s going anywhere… and if he does, he’ll be on a plane back to Canada once he gets a glimpse of Liela in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Strap in for this season! Just in time for the Easter break. What a gift.
Yes judging by this, her new manly man, king of the granny flat rental sounds like a real catch.
Not down with the feminisation of men, but happy to describe him as “conscious and awake” 😂 except he’s not most of the time Baby Girl is awake cause he’s on the other side of the world, unless he’s on night shift I guess.
Flexing that’s he’s conscious and awake is like saying I’m grateful that my boyfriend has a pulse.

Also happy to have her norks out in every shot but not down with selling your body to earn money to live. Maybe the copper is a god botherer as well as a Trump supporter. Fun times!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we give Canadian guy a name?
Pistol Paul? What are we thinking?
Yes, please! I was calling him Officer Paul because that’s what his FB said (Paul Delta) but apparently his real name is Dan D’Amico, as per some sleuthing done a couple of pages back by @Bushpig81. So we have options.

I’ll throw “Lt. Dangle” in for consideration just because I love Reno 911…

72B26B27-A47B-4145-90E1-F037E316C054.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ding dong has been replaced by Dan dangle.
I am so here for this season. Although so far the keyring is not quite competing with the full to the brim period basket. Step it up lieutenant

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lolz duck I wish she never blocked me. I love when she gets a “boyfriend”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crystal’s systems, software and rampant overuse of imaginary word DesignHer were boring us all to tears.

Thank you manly Lt Dan Dangle for tearing down Baby Girl’s heart walls and showing up so abundantly in this current season.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Leila Stead #11 Poor Dan Dangle the Canadian cop, Catfished by Leila with her chronic Photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone please remind me ding dong got his nickname?
We probably didn’t think he was all that smart for being Leila’s provider of the period basket or something similar.

The dancing in the kitchen and period basket era remains one of my favourites!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We probably didn’t think he was all that smart for being Leila’s provider of the period basket or something similar.

The dancing in the kitchen and period basket era remains one of my favourites!
Oh yeah- Lt dangle has big shoes to fill.
The ding dong season was definitely fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.