Leila Stead #10 A prophet guided by an owl, Inspector Clueso on the prowl, Charles- take a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that is sooo busy/booked out/values family time/can't respond to your DMs she certainly has enough time to duck around with fake questions and crappy tick toks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You also get a lunch made with cute little toothpicks and heart shaped cucumbers.
Just reading the latest "testimonials" (sorry I can't screenshot) and after all this time I still don't understand if she is that good why no one has ever tagged her or mentioned her. Xcept for her friends or sisters. Always testimonials via DM with no verified users.

Reactions: 11
Just reading the latest "testimonials" (sorry I can't screenshot) and after all this time I still don't understand if she is that good why no one has ever tagged her or mentioned her. Xcept for her friends or sisters. Always testimonials via DM with no verified users.
Funny that, hey? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could our fearless anti vax/Covid warrior have the dreaded?!?!
If there’s any poetic justice in the world she will. (That was my first thought as well.)

Between her snarky message yesterday about not being available to respond to DM’s and all of the sudden being sick and unavailable today I wonder if somebody is on her tail that she is trying hard to avoid?

Reactions: 10
She will be bored by midday and posting pics of her feet in the micro bath or on the couch. Convincing herself that is groundbreaking content.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny how all her testimonials gush about her ‘incredible gift’ and how amazing she is with so much detail about how she ‘knew it all’ 😆 even her fake testimonials have to be full of ego.

For all her talk about community NZ sister seems to be helping as much Liela after their cyclone. Clearly she would have no money to donate without a job but she could at least help others who have been impacted being with an advocate for connection and community or whatever her bio claims 🙄

If you have 'rescheduled' babes why are you even saying this?! Surely she can't think people are this stupid?!

Could our fearless anti vax/Covid warrior have the dreaded?!?!
Exactly! She has contacted her customers, why even mention it? Unless....she’s just trying to look busy again 😂

Hope she’s got her home made ivermectin or whatever it was she made from lemon peels last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOLOLOLOLOL!

“This is the weight of doing what I do…” 🥺

On death’s door but somehow managed to find the energy and mental clarity to wax poetic about what an extraordinary human being she is!

Go duck yourself, you absolute circus clown! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOLOLOLOLOL!

“This is the weight of doing what I do…” 🥺

On death’s door but somehow managed to find the energy and mental clarity to wax poetic about what an extraordinary human being she is!

Go duck yourself, you absolute circus clown! 😂
Came here to say this!!!

Good grief, you’ve got a head cold. Calm the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’m human sure, but I spend so much time with the other side now that I sometimes find it hard to be with the living.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this nude psychic season coming to a close? She’s planting seeds of an excuse to why she ‘can’t do it anymore’. Probably has the next scam ready to go

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.