Leila Stead #10 A prophet guided by an owl, Inspector Clueso on the prowl, Charles- take a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Nicole and Dion - hope you had a lovely getaway!
Do us a favor and post a 👮‍♂️ if you’ve had a laugh along with us girls over Leila’s latest buffoonery!
You’re the best!
Oh Dion, thanks for playing along! You’re such a good sport. LéLa is always good for a laugh, hey? 😂

And the karate chop pillows have multiplied.
And her bulchay headboard is making another appearance …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bullchay?? It’s boucle… I thought she was a university educated interior designer?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Leila’s wayward tooth is starting to give her a lisp.
Or did she get her tongue pierced?
She sounds like she’s trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I thought the same
I wondered if it was a two in one face and voice filter that she won't let us know the name of bc she's so authentic in those there mountains

• Haha
OMG I thought the same
I wondered if it was a two in one face and voice filter that she won't let us know the name of bc she's so authentic in those there mountains
I did notice that she’s changed filters again! There’s def something going on with that tongue though. At first I thought she might have finally gotten herself some Invisalign but it doesn’t appear she is wearing any when you look closely at her teeth.

She’s not holding the camera at an angle where you can see into her mouth very well but she might have a shadow on her tongue around where a piercing could be? Dunno, can’t tell.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s amazing she’s suddenly had space appear for a few readings tomorrow 😆 BabyGirl needs more cash for Easter.

Attachments

• Haha
I did notice that she’s changed filters again! There’s def something going on with that tongue though. At first I thought she might have finally gotten herself some Invisalign but it doesn’t appear she is wearing any when you look closely at her teeth.

She’s not holding the camera at an angle where you can see into her mouth very well but she might have a shadow on her tongue around where a piercing could be? Dunno, can’t tell.
New filter who dis?

DA8A1E92-970C-4525-8E16-CBD719368128.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That snaggle tooth is getting worse and worse there’s no way a simple case of Invisalign would correct that anyway. Looking at that story of her with that filter made me have a look at her posts and I zoomed in on this one in particular. Look at the huge curve in the panelling of the wall next to her arm 😬 it’s actually just sad that people actually do this. Blatant catfishing lol.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she has become so lazy after years of grifting that she can’t be bothered to open her mouth properly to talk. Either that or she had another stroke in Big W lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I just tried that filter on myself. It changes your entire face! Even the eye colour isn’t real 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg I just tried that filter on myself. It changes your entire face! Even the eye colour isn’t real 😳
I did too. It even gave me nice big eyelashes. Looked nothing like me.
Leila definitely has a cycle. Booked out then a few spots become available - DM me then the next story - beware of fake/spam accounts.

Do we believe her?
---
Surely it has to be dodgy girlfriend assaulter, not the hot Canadian policeman.
---
If he is actually real, that is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.