Leigh Campbell #9 Affi-Leigh-ate link queen so frail and skinny, Gunc loves when she wears a leather mini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dead at these comments in FB. I had to Google what 'Shoulda caught the bus' means and now I can't stop šŸ¤£ And the ironing GIF. How does anyone take these numpties and their fashion advice seriously
hahah, I have never heard of that term either. Dead at those comments and GIF
I listened to the episode and now know why Leigh keeps getting new roles there, they message each other all day and are on "I love you" terms and we know Mia doesn't care about feedback so Leigh is here to stay

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
hahah, I have never heard of that term either. Dead at those comments and GIF
I listened to the episode and now know why Leigh keeps getting new roles there, they message each other all day and are on "I love you" terms and we know Mia doesn't care about feedback so Leigh is here to stay
Should have caught bus = crotch whiskers šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shoulda caught the bus is a Fashion Critical classic. Many of her sayings apply to Leigh. When I saw those flipper sandals today I thought tooooooeeees

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_4233.jpeg
IMG_4233.jpeg

Ok surely this is fakeā€¦or some nut job out there actually thinks this? Selfless? Keeps giving and giving and is supposedly a role model and powerhouseā€¦.Leigh? The same Leigh who ā€œdoesnā€™t work for usā€, who grifts everything in sight and is a lazy piece of tit who barely works and barely parents.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I am dead at these comments in FB. I had to Google what 'Shoulda caught the bus' means and now I can't stop šŸ¤£ And the ironing GIF. How does anyone take these numpties and their fashion advice seriously
I just googled what it meant too and sweet Jesus I am in stitches! šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Leigh 'Should Have Caught The Bus' Campbell
We all know she can't iron or steam for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leigh 'Should Have Caught The Bus' Campbell
We all know she can't iron or steam for tit.
Love this but would change the second line to
ā€œWe all know sheā€™s too ā€œbusyā€ to iron a single outfitā€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2839807View attachment 2839807

Ok surely this is fakeā€¦or some nut job out there actually thinks this? Selfless? Keeps giving and giving and is supposedly a role model and powerhouseā€¦.Leigh? The same Leigh who ā€œdoesnā€™t work for usā€, who grifts everything in sight and is a lazy piece of tit who barely works and barely parents.
Weird right?? Stop trying to convince people that youā€™re nice, youā€™re a passive aggressive moron who treats their followers like dirt, using them for any type of financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.