Leigh Campbell #9 Affi-Leigh-ate link queen so frail and skinny, Gunc loves when she wears a leather mini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jog it in LeighA. You didn’t share a photo of Kate. But you mock people everyday with your lame marketplace shares
IMG_8890.png
🙄

Reactions: 10
She mocks people all the time and is so bleeping rude to her followers who she "doesn't work for". STFU Leigha you entitled grifitng bleep!
And LC, you do work for us you grifting bleep. Without the followers!? You don't get paid.

Reactions: 13
I thought Mia wanted people back in the office more often
I think she’s actually only employed for one day a week of podcasts plus random articles/“editor duties” WFH prob 1 day a week max, which explains the desperation with the chic aff links
(This is all speculation from her over sharing her life including her medical history and child’s issues)

Reactions: 7
I think she’s actually only employed for one day a week of podcasts plus random articles/“editor duties” WFH prob 1 day a week max, which explains the desperation with the chic aff links
(This is all speculation from her over sharing her life including her medical history and child’s issues)
Plus we know Mia hates paying people, so it works both ways.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she negotiated some arrangement with Mia where she doesn’t get paid per hour/day but on how much work she produces so doesn’t even have to go in for a whole day.

Pretty sneaky given she does hardly anything apart from the podcasts..but Mia’s fault for letting that happen! She seems to love Leigh for some reason.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she negotiated some arrangement with Mia where she doesn’t get paid per hour/day but on how much work she produces so doesn’t even have to go in for a whole day.

Pretty sneaky given she does hardly anything apart from the podcasts..but Mia’s fault for letting that happen! She seems to love Leigh for some reason.
Cunts of a feather flock together! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IKR? Every podcast she’s done (aside from YB) has had the most terrible reviews about Leigh…and they keep giving her new things to do?

And her articles are drivel. The work experience kid could turn in better copy than her.

Reactions: 9
I was listening to True Crime Conversations the other day, which is brilliant, and then an ad voiced by Leigha comes on. Terrible! Why!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only a narcissist would put up a comment of “someone” cough cough, calling them a babe and especially IRL 🙄. I feel like it’s a response to a comment I made on here about her not being that great in real life, I stand by my comment, she’s average at best and gives off a hideous miserable energy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.