Leigh Campbell #9 Affi-Leigh-ate link queen so frail and skinny, Gunc loves when she wears a leather mini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we sure as tit know she sends herself ‘questions’ with that steamer one.
She’s trying to signal she wants someone to ‘kindly gift’ her a drying cabinet. Only The Poors iron their clothes. Leigh is not A Poor, she is rilly rilly successful, isn’t that right Leigh?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s trying to signal she wants someone to ‘kindly gift’ her a drying cabinet. Only The Poors iron their clothes. Leigh is not A Poor, she is rilly rilly successful, isn’t that right Leigh?
There will be a ‘contracollab’ next week I am sure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched Kelly’s stories… she and Leigh are as different as night and day.

One of them tries new products and gives meaningful reviews. The other holds a bottle up to her face and says “so chic”.
---
I’m doubling down - Kelly is awesome!!
She LOOKS like a beauty expert!! She’s gorgeous and fresh faced and she’s comfortable in her own skin!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She really thinks her opinion is incredibly valuable. But I wonder what could she add of substance? A trench coat or some tips on grifting? Imagine how much of a witch she would be in an email if you asked for her a question without something free with it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She really thinks her opinion is incredibly valuable. But I wonder what could she add of substance? A trench coat or some tips on grifting? Imagine how much of a witch she would be in an email if you asked for her a question without something free with it
I hate this mentality! You can just be a decent human and let someone “pick your brain” without feeling the need to issue an invoice? People ask to pick my brain all the time and I am more than happy to help anyone, give guidance, opinions, advice. Her brain is the size of a pea I doubt there would be much to pick anyway🙄. She has such a high opinion of herself, like the “content” she creates is so amazing (it’s not) that people are desperate to seek advice from her. Her passive aggressive attitude really comes through when she posts stuff like this.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.