Leigh Campbell #7 Bones stickin out, wrinkly pout, gunkle's outdoor shower, avoids her kid by the hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She somehow convinced Mia that she can do a lot of the “work” from home so think she probably technically is employed a few days but obviously does the bare minimum and comes in to record the podcasts. It’s not even a whole day!

The lazy witch once claimed she was so tired and busy because she had a newsletter to write…

Surprised they let her get away with it given she documents every part of her crappy day on stories and she is definitely not hard at work.
She reminds me of Patsy Stone in Ab Fab. That scene when Patsy walks in: “What a day - what a LONG, tedious day.”
Saffy: “It’s 2 o’clock!”
Eddie: “I’ve been at work all day too Pats.”
Patsy: “Well you’re a fool.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just grown a new level of distain for this woman; how old is the kid, 2 or 3? Just don’t do this tit (not because she convinced him to vote yes, I voted yes) but because she’s influencing his choice as he grows up by doing this. It took me a good 10 years as an adult of voting the way my parents did because that’s what we were taught (despite it not aligning to my own beliefs).

Influencers (or anyone for that matter) who spruik their kids voting choices annoys me to no end.

He’s 2 or 3, he doesn’t understand! FFS, let the kid become informed and vote in a way that aligns to his own beliefs or values.

Voting one way because that’s how your parents did it is exactly what got us into this entire mess, or why it’s taken so long for First Nations people to be recognised.

Don’t encourage your kid to vote your way because you do. Ugh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
S
I’ve just grown a new level of distain for this woman; how old is the kid, 2 or 3? Just don’t do this tit (not because she convinced him to vote yes, I voted yes) but because she’s influencing his choice as he grows up by doing this. It took me a good 10 years as an adult of voting the way my parents did because that’s what we were taught (despite it not aligning to my own beliefs).

Influencers (or anyone for that matter) who spruik their kids voting choices annoys me to no end.

He’s 2 or 3, he doesn’t understand! FFS, let the kid become informed and vote in a way that aligns to his own beliefs or values.

Voting one way because that’s how your parents did it is exactly what got us into this entire mess, or why it’s taken so long for First Nations people to be recognised.

Don’t encourage your kid to vote your way because you do. Ugh.
This is a pretty bizarre take. For once Leigh is actually parenting - providing a positive role model. There’s zero evidence she’s doing what your parents did in terms of forcing her views on her child. Much more likely that he has heard these views both in and out of the home, and has adopted them from there.

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile she never declared the wilder umbrella and rugs as gifted has she? Yet posts about them again and again, coincidentally owned by another “bestie” of hers.

I’m sure she paid for them 🙄 given how much she loves supporting small businesses and all…

Reactions: 10
Some cheese, crackers, dips, cakes and fruit for her gathering which is during lunchtime. I guess when she has to pay for food she becomes a tight arse! No freebies what shame 😏. That is the lamest spread I’ve ever seen at a gathering, borderline embarrassing, she doesn’t have a domestic bone in her body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Some cheese, crackers, and cakes and fruit for her gathering which is during lunchtime. I guess when she has to pay for food she becomes a tight arse! No freebies what shame 😏. That is the lamest spread I’ve ever seen a gathering, borderline embarrassing, she doesn’t have a domestic bone in her body.
Did she tell them all to wear long summery dresses too, for the gram? What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
S

This is a pretty bizarre take. For once Leigh is actually parenting - providing a positive role model. There’s zero evidence she’s doing what your parents did in terms of forcing her views on her child. Much more likely that he has heard these views both in and out of the home, and has adopted them from there.
Agreed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m glad that someone is talking to their children about this at least

Reactions: 8
Some cheese, crackers, dips, cakes and fruit for her gathering which is during lunchtime. I guess when she has to pay for food she becomes a tight arse! No freebies what shame 😏. That is the lamest spread I’ve ever seen at a gathering, borderline embarrassing, she doesn’t have a domestic bone in her body.
Not WK’ing at all because I can’t stand this grifting binfluencer, but they probably wouldn’t eat much anyway..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
S

I respect your opinion, but I still don’t think influencing anybody whether it be your child OR otherwise is just (granted he’s older than I originally thought, albeit still at 4.5 he’s more mimicking actions or words than making an informed decision, let’s be realistic about this).
---
Agreed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m glad that someone is talking to their children about this at least
My comment never once implied parents shouldn’t speak to their children about this 💁🏻‍♀️ Rather the insinuated “yes” vote from a child. There is a reason a legal voting age is in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not WK’ing at all because I can’t stand this grifting binfluencer, but they probably wouldn’t eat much anyway..

Hehe they don't strike me as the types to tuck into those measly little platters either.

I liked the umbrellas and rugs, but they seem so boho/beachy and to not really match with Leigh's vibe at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she tell them all to wear long summery dresses too, for the gram? What a loser.
Imagine your mate invited you over to her new place but it was for a tacky gram photo shoot for things she’d never use, in clothing most of them would never wear. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Hehe they don't strike me as the types to tuck into those measly little platters either.

I liked the umbrellas and rugs, but they seem so boho/beachy and to not really match with Leigh's vibe at all.
Who wants to sit on a rug on concrete for 3 hours? How uncomfortable! Get some outdoor furniture….oh that’s right she’s probably waiting for it to be gifted. She can’t spend a whole weekend doing family time, always has to have something on 🙄

• Haha
Can someone post some screenshots please 😅 I can’t see her page because I’m restricted. My curiosity is getting the better of me! She’s a fuckwit.

Reactions: 2

Agreed. It was all for the gram along with a dress code.
---
Who wants to sit on a rug on concrete for 3 hours? How uncomfortable! Get some outdoor furniture….oh that’s right she’s probably waiting for it to be gifted. She can’t spend a whole weekend doing family time, always has to have something on 🙄
They would've only sat there for the pics! An undeclared ad for her mates business

Noticed the attention seeking coke monster AKA KF wasn’t there. She has missed the last couple of catch ups with this group? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

They are a kind gift from her friend ☺
---
Imagine your mate invited you over to her new place but it was for a tacky gram photo shoot for things she’d never use, in clothing most of them would never wear. How embarrassing.
Came here to say this!

• Haha
Thanks for the reminder! Sitting on the ground? I’m over 40 and would refuse to do this. Agree she’s such a tight arse with the snacks. They all look awful.
If my friend invited me over to sit on their concrete for 3 hours I'd ask what I could bring, if the host told me they had it covered and not to bring anything I'd have been so disappointed to arrive and see the spread they'd put on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.