Leigh Campbell #7 Bones stickin out, wrinkly pout, gunkle's outdoor shower, avoids her kid by the hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my friend invited me over to sit on their concrete for 3 hours I'd ask what I could bring, if the host told me they had it covered and not to bring anything I'd have been so disappointed to arrive and see the spread they'd put on.
How hard is it to make a protein and a few sides?? Maybe I’m being particular but I’m very judgemental when it comes to a poor spread at a gathering, and it’s not like she’s short on cash. People give up their time to attend you do your best in terms of hospitality, you make an effort. She has no idea and is just lazy, look at the state of her wardrobe, AOA would have had an anxiety attack seeing that when she got the tour of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was also almost 30 degrees in sydney yesterday. That food would have been manky within minutes sitting out in that hot sun on concrete pavers. Gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like others have said, not like they eat but it’s so stingy to have them all over and only supply those 2 small boxes. Leigha is far too busy and fragile to spend time cutting fruit or salad.

I had a LOL at the towels hanging up near Guncle’s outdoor shower. What on earth is the point of it? They don’t have a pool and no beach right near by.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just grown a new level of distain for this woman; how old is the kid, 2 or 3? Just don’t do this tit (not because she convinced him to vote yes, I voted yes) but because she’s influencing his choice as he grows up by doing this. It took me a good 10 years as an adult of voting the way my parents did because that’s what we were taught (despite it not aligning to my own beliefs).

Influencers (or anyone for that matter) who spruik their kids voting choices annoys me to no end.

He’s 2 or 3, he doesn’t understand! FFS, let the kid become informed and vote in a way that aligns to his own beliefs or values.

Voting one way because that’s how your parents did it is exactly what got us into this entire mess, or why it’s taken so long for First Nations people to be recognised.

Don’t encourage your kid to vote your way because you do. Ugh.
This is a bizarre opinion. Teaching your child ethics and how to understand politics is absolutely what you’re supposed to do as a parent. I’m extremely glad I grew up watching my parents interact with political issues and get involved. You’re not too young to understand- that’s how you learn.

• Heart
Guys, lol. She's never going to shut down her account. She's addicted to affiliate linking.
Far out has she posted this TODAY of all days? Imagine how it feels to be an indigenous person today. And this witch posts about how hard it is for her. duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Guys, lol. She's never going to shut down her account. She's addicted to affiliate linking.
God she’s so fragile and sensitive. Can’t handle anything other than adoration. It’s not even a bad message, and she goes off ranting about how much it’s affecting her mental health.

Please do us all a favour and shut it down Leigh, but we all know you won’t because you can’t use Brillo or Mamamia accounts to spam with affiliate links.

Reactions: 14
Woohoo! Shut it down! ….but she won’t as she loves the attention and freebies too much, all empty threats. And hasn't she said multiple times that other peoples opinions don’t bother her? That it says more about them than her?
Do yourself a favour Leigh, shut your account, concentrate on your family and your day job and I guarantee your special brain will feel a whole lot better!

Far out has she posted this TODAY of all days? Imagine how it feels to be an indigenous person today. And this witch posts about how hard it is for her. duck off.
Couldn’t agree more. Is that a threat or a promise Leigha?😅 You are asking for a tiny violin.
duck off you entitled whinging witch. We’d all love to see the back of your miserable bleeping life

Reactions: 9
Leigh Campbell #8 Closing down her account to protect her mental health, but then how will she continue to spam us with links and brag about her wealth?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is so sensitive, I don’t think that person was having a go at her, I took it as they like donuts and it’s too sad of a day to appreciate donuts, am I wrong? Then she goes on some rant like a psycho and posts it and wonders why people don’t Ike her!

Reactions: 11
A creator you are not Leigha. Arrowroot biscuits piled with baileys cream mess cake. #neverforget.
She’s so fragile. That person was being constructive.
what’s expected of you is not to be a fuckwit. The fact is, you’re never questioned which is the problem
IMG_4878.png

Reactions: 4
Like others have said, not like they eat but it’s so stingy to have them all over and only supply those 2 small boxes. Leigha is far too busy and fragile to spend time cutting fruit or salad.

I had a LOL at the towels hanging up near Guncle’s outdoor shower. What on earth is the point of it? They don’t have a pool and no beach right near by.
There was enough for leftovers to take home apparently 😂

Also online quiz to see if she has ADHD maybe? Meaning she hasn’t been formally diagnosed and isn’t thin from medication but simply not eating?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The line, 'What kind of content do you expect from an account like mine?' the passive aggressiveness of it all. Stop talking tit, you won't close your account

Reactions: 12
You aren't asking for a 'tiny violin' you want the full shebang.

The absolute hide on this self absorbed bleep whilst a war is going on and a referendum took place!? But no, all you followers respond to her attention seeking post kissing her dick.

Get a real job darl.

Reactions: 11
Wait for the validation post tomorrow showing screenshots of concerned followers sending her DM’s…”I love this community so much” no you don’t, you see them as a necessary evil to make a $$, she is so fake and fragile.

And what does she mean she doesn’t share much about her personal life? She posts her kid ALL the time!!!!! She does that…no one else. It’s like she’s deluded.

• Haha
Wait for the validation post tomorrow showing screenshots of concerned followers sending her DM’s…”I love this community so much”
This is exactly why she’s posting!

We will all survive without your ‘content’ Leigha. There is no shortage of greedy binfluencers on insta.

Reactions: 12
This is a bizarre opinion. Teaching your child ethics and how to understand politics is absolutely what you’re supposed to do as a parent. I’m extremely glad I grew up watching my parents interact with political issues and get involved. You’re not too young to understand- that’s how you learn.
I think people felt it was Leigha being not genuine in teaching her kid to vote yes. Wasn't she the one that made racists remarks about aboriginal people, or was that Amy?
---
Looks like Rich has the kid today and hanging with a friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Gerard's give strong 'No Vote' vibes. I didn't see Any post anything at all... Probably because she knows there are about a million screenshots of her vile racism. Leigh, Kristin and Amy ALL have screenshots on this site with references to First Nations people as the most vile, disgusting words that I'm not repeating today after yesterday's result. Leigh's just a massive hypocrite

• Angry
This is exactly why she’s posting!

We will all survive without your ‘content’ Leigha. There is no shortage of greedy binfluencers on insta.
Oh 100% - she will be blown away by all the supportive DMs from morons who won’t know where to find a banana bag without her expert advice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.