Leigh Campbell #7 Bones stickin out, wrinkly pout, gunkle's outdoor shower, avoids her kid by the hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have no idea what to suggest for the next Leigha thread title. So much has happened since this thread was formed, but there definitely needs to be something about her becoming a “fashion editor”, her bazillion affiliate links, perhaps something about that ridiculous haircut and how she is overall a massive asshole.

Help pls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Leigha’s good friend Paige has just disclosed why LC is such a HUGE Amazon aff link spammer….
Such good disclosure from Paige. 👏 My theory on the excessive Amazon affiliate spam is because cookies are being used (I.e. as has been previously shared, say you click on an affiliate link for The Iconic, the influenza receives a kickback for ANY items purchased there for say a month, not just if the particular item is purchased)……. So not only is she making money if you buy the foul banana bag, but she makes money off the monthly bulk delivery of nappies, or of a book you got, or anything!

there’s only one reason for the OTT links, and it’s the cash. As there is NO other reason one would do it. It’s pathetic and obvious

Cares so much about the environment but has to buy cut up fruit in a plastic container because she's too busy to cut her own... Should be illegal to sell fruit in plastic given that it comes in its own packaging. Leigh might have hit a new low for environmental concern today! (I have no problems with people who genuinely need to buy fruit that is cut up if they're unable to do so themselves)
She wouldn’t even know how to cut up fruit, her special brain wouldn’t be able to work it out. The packaged fruit was probably gifted anyway.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe someone approved this, she’s pretend cleaning her downstairs at the end. Surely there’s more environmental ways to freshen up in a hotel room, like a washable towel. Onboard a plane okay that’s understandable but the rest is stupid.
Or how about 'wash your hands' when you have make up on them. I'm so over people buying into this whole 'biodegradeable' lie. If it goes in landfill, it never breaks down due to the methane gases produced by rotting food in landfill sites. How many people are putting their used wipes in compost?? Hardly any. She's full of tit
---
I literally have no idea what to suggest for the next Leigha thread title. So much has happened since this thread was formed, but there definitely needs to be something about her becoming a “fashion editor”, her bazillion affiliate links, perhaps something about that ridiculous haircut and how she is overall a massive asshole.

Help pls 🤣🤣🤣
Lord Farquad Hair, no fashion editor flair, in a desperate cash seeking state of affair

OR simply put, Leigha 'massive asshole' Campbell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Leigha actually shared anything about the La Roche Posay event the other night? Hannah has shared at least 7 slides about it plus some outfit photos with friends. Think all I saw from LC was outfit posing in 0.5 like her friend Deni Longlegs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Such good disclosure from Paige. 👏 My theory on the excessive Amazon affiliate spam is because cookies are being used (I.e. as has been previously shared, say you click on an affiliate link for The Iconic, the influenza receives a kickback for ANY items purchased there for say a month, not just if the particular item is purchased)……. So not only is she making money if you buy the foul banana bag, but she makes money off the monthly bulk delivery of nappies, or of a book you got, or anything!

there’s only one reason for the OTT links, and it’s the cash. As there is NO other reason one would do it. It’s pathetic and obvious
That’s why she does every possible site, showpo, iconic and Amazon. Leigha no shame campbell

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Taking her kid to daycare at 7am so she can sit and post stories talking from her car before her “busy” day
Pathetic. He is always there from very start to the end. Not like she has to get to the office or start an actual job at 8am.

She must rush him out as soon as he wakes. She’s just “too busy” to have to spend any time with him because she has a fancy lunch on she needs to get dressed up for.

Then she wonders why he has so many emotions and gets upset at pick up. A little play and time with him before the whole day at daycare would be far too much for her special little brain.

Reactions: 12
I heard her say on a podcast that she wished he was more into his iPad … most parents are desperate for their kid to get off screens

She is the ultimate lazy parent

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Just quietly how jealous do we think miss Leigha is of Amy Gerard writing a book? I wonder if our fashion editor extraordinaire has ever been offered the opportunity?
I’m sure we’ll hear soon enough, we know she reads here. Just like she just had to tell us all via her slippers that she was indeed in business class and of course she’s not a poor person like we are, she will inform us all that oh yes, book opportunities have been rife, she’s just far too busy and chiiiic.

• Haha
Just quietly how jealous do we think miss Leigha is of Amy Gerard writing a book? I wonder if our fashion editor extraordinaire has ever been offered the opportunity?
I’m sure we’ll hear soon enough, we know she reads here. Just like she just had to tell us all via her slippers that she was indeed in business class and of course she’s not a poor person like we are, she will inform us all that oh yes, book opportunities have been rife, she’s just far too busy and chiiiic.
Oh Jesus…..What would Amy be able to contribute to a book? Or Leigh for that matter, they’re nobodies, they have done nothing worth putting in a book. Imagine how much time Leigh would need away from her kid if she was writing a book 😂 she can’t even handle a full week with him now with out an overnight stay or night out.

• Sad
Oh Jesus…..What would Amy be able to contribute to a book? Or Leigh for that matter, they’re nobodies, they have done nothing worth putting in a book. Imagine how much time Leigh would need away from her kid if she was writing a book 😂 she can’t even handle a full week with him now with out an overnight stay or night out.
I know, right? When I saw on Amy’s page that she’s writing a book, I thought- what the duck about?? She is a nobody from the Sutherland Shire who got lucky on Instagram….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leigha with her masterful command of the English language has said in the past that she’s been offered a book deal so many times

• Haha
This! Blows my mind what the duck either of them have that is so important to have a BOOK DEAL?!

Amy will just make inappropriate jokes and try too hard to be funny.

Reactions: 10
Leigha with her masterful command of the English language has said in the past that she’s been offered a book deal so many times
Yeah I remember her claiming she had a book deal waiting but she was far too busy. What a shame, I’m sure it would be a best seller 🙄.

“How to be a chiiiiiiiiic narcissistic, lazy, grifting beauty/fashion editor”.

• Haha
Her wardrobe…what the actual F?!!!! I’m not OCD but how can she let it get like that after she had it professionally organised?! She’s like a teenager! That is just pure laziness, how embarrassing 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.