Leigh Campbell #7 Bones stickin out, wrinkly pout, gunkle's outdoor shower, avoids her kid by the hour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute, didn't she just attend that event in Dallas to learn how to better post affiliate links and make more money off her followers? Why would you now close your account? Empty threats, or a holiday disguised as work....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait a minute, didn't she just attend that event in Dallas to learn how to better post affiliate links and make more money off her followers? Why would you now close your account? Empty threats, or a holiday disguised as work....
I wish she didn't make a threat that her bank account can't keep...someone has to make cash anywaaay she can now that they're mortgaged to their eyeballs. Do we think Leigh can afford custom meals, free holidays, free clothes and everything else she grifts if she closed her account? No way. She's just begging for some attention

Reactions: 16
I’ll try to do a new thread later (unless someone beats me to it). This was the winning thread title, but needs the words cut down.
147B6DE1-49C3-4382-A19D-7DABD210BD1A.jpeg

---
Closing account to protect her health, but how will she spam links and brag about her wealth?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.