Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay just opened Facebook and this post popped up, something made me click to see the comments and LOOK WHO IS THE TOP COMMENT AND WHAT IT SAYS!!!
Wow! At least she’s honest although it’s quite obvious by the way she relates to / organises her life to be away from her son

And she goes out on weekends and goes away without him way more often than most so for her to miss spontaneity - I guess she’d have to organise babysitting on a weekly basis

Think of all the fugly shoes she could’ve bought rather than sinking her savings into IVF!

Reactions: 11
Okay just opened Facebook and this post popped up, something made me click to see the comments and LOOK WHO IS THE TOP COMMENT AND WHAT IT SAYS!!!
Haha get fucked she misses doing spontaneous things on weekend she is NEVER with the kid. She really is such a witch we all know you can't stand it Leigh. Parenting is hard and it's not all sunshine and rainbows but I still love it this vile witch should never had a baby.

Reactions: 13
Do you think she wanted a second kid because she thought it would be easier? Like they’d occupy each other and she wouldn’t have to be involved?

She has the privilege to be able to live her life as if she’s child free, so not sure what she’s complaining about 🤪. She has more nights out or away in a month than I’ve had since by seven year old was born.

Reactions: 15
Hard non-relate to Leelee. Being a mum is the best part of my life, I also went through IVF the same time as her, so don't get it.
Did she not want children but felt she should, or did she realise once she had him that she dosn't enjoy it?

Reactions: 9
I think growing up as the baby and from what I gather/she has said, much younger and spoilt sibling she has a hard time looking after someone else and not having the world revolve around her. I find it sad. Great she is honest about it but that poor little boy won’t feel great when he grows up and sees what she’s said about being a mother to him. No amount of ‘you’re the best tho g that ever happened to me’ will over rose ‘I hate being a mother’ I don’t think.

Reactions: 13
I’m impressed by her honesty. Her life choices that we criticise are deliberate. I also applaud people for being honest. It’s a taboo subject on an irreversible decision and people need to bw supported when they feel like this. She’s not hiding from not liking being a parent. But I guess what would be great is if she could do that work to figure out how not to duck up her kid by openly hating it and him feeling it. Thank god she didn’t have a second. I don’t think she and rich will last.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get it. I love my kids and by that, I want to spend time with them and care for them. Sure, it is exhausting and relentless at times but I don’t want other people to get the privilege of raising my kids.

Isn’t that the definition of love?

She is entitled and lazy and wanted to tick the “had baby” box. She’s all about self validation.

(Cue screenshots from anonymous follower telling her that she’s doing a great job and they love seeing an honest Mum).

I’m impressed by her honesty. Her life choices that we criticise are deliberate. I also applaud people for being honest. It’s a taboo subject on an irreversible decision and people need to bw supported when they feel like this. She’s not hiding from not liking being a parent. But I guess what would be great is if she could do that work to figure out how not to duck up her kid by openly hating it and him feeling it. Thank god she didn’t have a second. I don’t think she and rich will last.
I agree I think women should be able to share this and that motherhood isn’t easy especially with how isolating it can be in our society but she has a public profile and splashes her kid all over social media including using him for paid content so all her statements can easily be linked to him which is what I have an issue with, especially given his young age. If he finds that on the internet in 5 years he’s not going to understand any nuance in it, he’s just going to read that she doesn’t like being a mum.

She is absolutely disgusting to post these things so publicly.

She has barely any time with her son so for her to say she misses spontaneous weekends is just bizarre. I do not know one single person who is out/away as much as her, and that’s on top of the fact that she can spend her weekdays at the gym, lunches and shopping. A luxury most people cannot afford, time wise or financially.

I think she wanted to have a baby to be like others, to tick it off, maybe because Guncle did and also it opened up the whole influencing things to appeal to other mothers…Why she tried to have a second is beyond me. She would not cope. She only likes them as babies when you can transport them to all your appointments, lunches etc and they sleep and feed.

She lost interest the minute her son started to have his own interests and didn’t want to sit in a pram while she shopped or had her nails done.

I think it’s great when influencers are honest about the struggles of parenting. Sarah Wtribe and even Amy G show when their kids aren’t being angels but there’s a fine line between acknowledging how difficult it can be and out right saying you don’t like being a mum.

Reactions: 8
I appreciate her honesty, but it shouldn’t look this bloody obvious to total strangers and if she thinks the kid doesn’t pick up on that too, she’s wrong. Also agree that you can love and adore your kid and not like being a mother, but I don’t believe you can still say it’s the best thing that ever happened to you. Clearly it’s not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.