Leigh Campbell #6 Weekends away, affiliate link pay, passive aggressive way, she’s a tyre expert, ok!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh the car stories today - wearing a kindly gifted leather jacket that we can barely see because you’re sitting in your car, have to mention Guncles “leather fetish” and interrupt yourself thanking the brand for the kindly gifted jacket to notice you missed a section of your hair. Why would a brand send her an expensive fashion item for that???

Also is Amy G stealing bestie Tigga away? Both at a Porsche event togerher but no sign of LC

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The excessive self consciousness makes the 'car talks' so awkward. Maybe don't try to be an influencer Leigha?

Reactions: 3
What about Kelly saying in her stories pregnancy skincare is bullshit and to just use your normal products except retinol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The excessive self consciousness makes the 'car talks' so awkward. Maybe don't try to be an influencer Leigha?
Couldn’t agree more. She hates them. But forgets that she enjoys looking at herself until she remembers it’s awkward. And that she can’t stop picking her ear. Train wreck. Do better Lee Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about Kelly saying in her stories pregnancy skincare is bullshit and to just use your normal products except retinol 😂
I’m pretty sure Leigh has even said similar to this previously, before she sold out completely. Back when You Beauty was a podcast worth listening to and her recommendations (like not bothering with eye cream) were genuine, not just whichever company was paying her to push them that week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so lazy! Screenshotting her convo with the business. So dodgy! Just spend more than 30 seconds and make a nice insta story with a screenshot of their products with the text with your code and a link to their website. It’s not hard. And after all, this is your so called job!

B26D4DAC-E915-43F9-9346-B01A2808CAEB.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I don’t make any money….except for this very expensive leather jacket which is probably worth a week’s wage for you plebs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure Leigh has even said similar to this previously, before she sold out completely. Back when You Beauty was a podcast worth listening to and her recommendations (like not bothering with eye cream) were genuine, not just whichever company was paying her to push them that week 😂
So agree….I enjoyed listening back then but now feel like they just promote whichever brands are paying them. Stopped listening last year.

Reactions: 5
Amy serving Leigh a masterclass in affiliate links. Wears an old outfit that people like. Provides affiliate links to three different stores that are selling similar, and then again for her boots. That’s a curated edit. Not just searching “lounge wear” on the Iconic and randomly screenshotting with the caption CHIIIIIIICCCCC.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amy serving Leigh a masterclass in affiliate links. Wears an old outfit that people like. Provides affiliate links to three different stores that are selling similar, and then again for her boots. That’s a curated edit. Not just searching “lounge wear” on the Iconic and randomly screenshotting with the caption CHIIIIIIICCCCC.
Neeeeeed or looooooveee 🤣 copywriter Leigha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How many fancy dinners/the rest of the weekend “off” will she need after having to spend some time with her family this morning? She always looks so fake and miserable in the photos.

Also, the has the worst shoe style I have ever seen. Sticking her enormous feet out to pose like a wannabe fashion type is not flattering or attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many fancy dinners/the rest of the weekend “off” will she need after having to spend some time with her family this morning? She always looks so fake and miserable in the photos.

Also, the has the worst shoe style I have ever seen. Sticking her enormous feet out to pose like a wannabe fashion type is not flattering or attractive.
How else will she show off her designer shoes if she doesn't stick her flipper feet out?! Because, designer shoes. Did you know she has designer shoes? She doesn't like to brag about them much 🙄 (whilst trying to sell some $40 iconic knock offs to everyone else)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was telling that during the morning the stories were about her being annoyed with him or wanting time away from him. Funny reels of mums hiding from their kids. That content must be coming up in her algorithm a lot. I don’t think that mums have to spend every waking minute with their kids but there’s always truth behind these jokes and she does them so often it feels like she doesn’t like him 😔

And so she didn’t clean it out she went out for lunch again and left it to Guncle

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.