Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Kelly does have that botched nose job
And they both have horrendous boob jobs

LeighLeigh is back from her trip and straight out to another dinner after leaving Bug in daycare all day to have a nice lunch.. then has the nerve to upload a statement about hardworking childcare workers and motherhood.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why would early 20’s Matilda Stax want to hang around 40 year old botched bogans? Is sending them freebie tights every week not enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like Kelly a lot but she seems really lost. Her nose job is terrible and she’s really struggling with her mental health.
I never knew who she was until I listened to her interview with Mia on no filter. I was shocked to hear about her struggles with mental health and how she still seems very acute. She doesn’t seem like a big fan of motherhood either. What these women can never talk about is that motherhood is an irreversible decision. They realise they don’t want it and that’s ok. But they should get some help.

Reactions: 9
I never knew who she was until I listened to her interview with Mia on no filter. I was shocked to hear about her struggles with mental health and how she still seems very acute. She doesn’t seem like a big fan of motherhood either. What these women can never talk about is that motherhood is an irreversible decision. They realise they don’t want it and that’s ok. But they should get some help.
I’m fairly sure Kelly has been in hospital for mental health issues and sees a psychiatrist. I think working as a freelancer in beauty is an odd choice for someone with her tendencies.

Reactions: 4
And Kelly looks terrible now too. They’re both extremely mentally unwell and probably egg each other on in the ‘getting work done’ department
Yeah agree. I still like Kelly so don't like to snark but the nose job is so fucked and she looks like the joker when she smiles. That seems to be a common look when their lips are overfilled/flipped.

Reactions: 6
I find that with many “influencers”, they start to follow certain motherhood trends and they end up early in hot water with babies that don’t sleep or who have some “need” that other babies miraculously don’t have. They rarely follow basic parenting principles and find it hard to adjust from a flashy lifestyle to something that can be mundane. The anxiety then builds which means they and their children then go through mental health struggles. To me, if you truly don’t have a handle on motherhood you should be off social media for the first 3 months so you can get a real handle on the change and then come back when you are in a good routine, you have rested and you have the basics right.

Reactions: 10
I like Kelly too. She has seemed to be in a very bad place for a while. As someone who has no intention of having kids, I appreciate her honesty about motherhood, and not only sharing the cute joyous stuff but gosh she makes it look awful.

I drive past her doctor’s office all the time and always think about her swollen nose. She’s proof that plastic surgery doesn’t always go well and it’s a big bloody deal to do to your body.

Reactions: 7
I find that with many “influencers”, they start to follow certain motherhood trends and they end up early in hot water with babies that don’t sleep or who have some “need” that other babies miraculously don’t have. They rarely follow basic parenting principles and find it hard to adjust from a flashy lifestyle to something that can be mundane. The anxiety then builds which means they and their children then go through mental health struggles. To me, if you truly don’t have a handle on motherhood you should be off social media for the first 3 months so you can get a real handle on the change and then come back when you are in a good routine, you have rested and you have the basics right.
This is so acutely on point.

And they both have horrendous boob jobs

LeighLeigh is back from her trip and straight out to another dinner after leaving Bug in daycare all day to have a nice lunch.. then has the nerve to upload a statement about hardworking childcare workers and motherhood.
Disgusting human being. If she can spare 5 minutes of her precious “busy” schedule to see her kid this weekend, I am sure we will see a play by play on the gram so everyone can see what am involved mother she is 🙄.

She doesn’t pay for anything except daycare and weekly babysitting for her kid…

Disgusting human being. If she can spare 5 minutes of her precious “busy” schedule to see her kid this weekend, I am sure we will see a play by play on the gram so everyone can see what am involved mother she is 🙄.

She doesn’t pay for anything except daycare and weekly babysitting for her kid…
So full of tit! Posted this this morning. Has she spent any time with him? No!
Packed Brillo orders at the ‘warehouse’
Went out for a lovely long lunch with friends.
Came home, got changed.
Now off for dinner with another friend.
Being dropped off by Rich and kid is not in the car so either still at day care or with a babysitter. After her already being away for 2 days.
I don’t begrudge anyone having time for themselves but stop with the woe is me, I’m so busy, I miss my kids posts.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Came home, got changed.
Being dropped off by Rich and kid is not in the car so either still at day care or with a babysitter. After her already being away for 2 days.
I don’t begrudge anyone having time for themselves but stop with the woe is me, I’m so busy, I miss my kids posts.
Yep again with the good bits of parenting. Cuddling. Why not a trip to the speech pathologist. Maybe she can grift some free therapy from Olivia Molly Rogers or Bec Judd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came home, got changed.
It's the silk pillowcase for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photos from tonight’s dinner with Deni - looks like Leigh not only used the Paris filter in every shot, but smeared Vaseline on the camera lens. Could she be any more filtered/blurred 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dying that after she’s been away at a hotel then at 2 separate events missing her child soo much she can’t even take him for a haircut

Reactions: 8
Came home, got changed.
And now at home researching quiet kettles ( essential!! ) while Rich takes him for a haircut 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.