Leigh Campbell #4 Affiliate links, daytime drinks, morning sex kinks, motherhood stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Leigh, just go do your ‘job’ of half arsing hotel reviews without a 7 page story using some poor woman’s death as justification.

Reactions: 10
FFS Leigh, just go do your ‘job’ of half arsing hotel reviews without a 7 page story using some poor woman’s death as justification.
She is the absolute worst. Clearly reads here and thinks that using this poor woman’s story somehow makes it all ok.

A woman/mother doesn’t need to justify to anyone if she needs a break. But most working women don’t have the luxury of barely working, barely parenting and constant free holidays and child free weekends away.

She has barely seen her kid and never spends any time with him, yet preaches to her followers to go spend time and hug their kids? And 2 weeks carers leave doesn’t really count Leigh, when you barely work and the husband actually does and also does all the parenting.

Reactions: 9
She is the absolute worst. Clearly reads here and thinks that using this poor woman’s story somehow makes it all ok.

A woman/mother doesn’t need to justify to anyone if she needs a break. But most working women don’t have the luxury of barely working, barely parenting and constant free holidays and child free weekends away.

She has barely seen her kid and never spends any time with him, yet preaches to her followers to go spend time and hug their kids? And 2 weeks carers leave doesn’t really count Leigh, when you barely work and the husband actually does and also does all the parenting.
Who the hell refers to looking after their own child after an operation as 'carers leave'? That literally says everything. I mean, I know it's a technical term for workplace purposes, but seriously.

• Heart
Who the hell refers to looking after their own child after an operation as 'carers leave'? That literally says everything. I mean, I know it's a technical term for workplace purposes, but seriously.
Her claim that she deserves this because she “works HARD” is an offence to any actual hard working person out there.

Please go away and never come back Leigh. Grifting a new bikini and outfit daily and cleaning out your overfilled closed while your child is in daycare and you’re sent free meals is not hard work.

She has no idea about reality and would never cope with a normal job or having more than one child.

Reactions: 8
Ffs Leigh is a self absorbed POS who is so completely out of touch with reality. Her need for 'me time' and her justification (making sure her 10 real followers validate her need for me time) is pathetic. As is using a poor woman's death to remind her of the need for me time. (why does she always use other people's deaths to justify her life choices) and for the love of God stop telling everyone how hard you work!!! You are not a teacher, nurse, doctor, front line worker, shift worker, single mum, retail or factory or hospitality worker...shut the duck up you privelleged POS.

And Leigh do not have another child, you WILL NOT COPE
Woah is she toying with having another?

Woah is she toying with having another?
She’s said a few times she’d love to have another, they tried ivf but it didn’t work. So now her and her husband just have lots of sex at 5am.

I feel bad for her that the ivf didn’t work, infertility is awful and I’d never wish that on someone but she seems to spend as little time as possible with her child (this is not having a go at working mums, I work myself, but Leigh will drop him off asap, pick him up as late as possible, go out every weekend without him so it does confuse me why she wants more because nothing she writes gives the impression she loves motherhood).

Reactions: 7
She’s said a few times she’d love to have another, they tried ivf but it didn’t work. So now her and her husband just have lots of sex at 5am.

I feel bad for her that the ivf didn’t work, infertility is awful and I’d never wish that on someone but she seems to spend as little time as possible with her child (this is not having a go at working mums, I work myself, but Leigh will drop him off asap, pick him up as late as possible, go out every weekend without him so it does confuse me why she wants more because nothing she writes gives the impression she loves motherhood).
Also she can forget buying a new house with a second kid and having to take time off. I reckon her kid has some serious issues she’s not letting on.

Reactions: 5
The soppy post inspired by a woman passing away that recycles all the tired cliches we’ve been seeing on Instagram for years 🥱

Finished with “light the good candle”. Easy to light the good candle when you can get countless new good candles sent your way and barely pay for anything as it is 🙄

Wow, this shoddy, messy looking cabinet with crappy old books is really selling Oaks to me. How does she get paid for this tit? (Leigh you definitely have the condition Gabe has.) How she has the nerve to call herself a content creator is simply beyond me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I already unfollowed her last year but her using Nicole’s death is abhorrent. I cried when I saw the news last night, she’s my age and I can’t imagine what it must be like for her family and friends as it seems she was taken so quickly by the pneumonia. Someone in her life really needs to sit LC down and have a brutally honest conversation with her about how she is acting, I really hope people unfollow her in droves.

Reactions: 6
Shocked Leigh re-shared Kelly McCarren’s story showing Leigh with a completely different face 4 years ago before she started messing with her lips 😧

This. 👏
How bout life is so precious so spend the short toddler yrs with the child u created.
Not anywhere far away as possible.

Shocked Leigh re-shared Kelly McCarren’s story showing Leigh with a completely different face 4 years ago before she started messing with her lips 😧
I wonder why Leigh thought of Kelly’s story bagging ‘that cleaning company’ that the influencers all used.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could barely watch her stories this morning. The constant touching of her face, hair, lips, nose etc was so distracting!!
She looks like a completely different person in the podcast promo that Kelly shared yesterday, it’s amazing how much her looks have changed in just a few years ( and not for the better unfortunately)

Wow, this shoddy, messy looking cabinet with crappy old books is really selling Oaks to me. How does she get paid for this tit? (Leigh you definitely have the condition Gabe has.) How she has the nerve to call herself a content creator is simply beyond me.
It’s looks terrible!! She could have spent 5 minutes and rearranged it or pointed it out to the staff so they could do it. I would not have posted that picture!

Last edited:
Could barely watch her stories this morning. The constant touching of her face, hair, lips, nose etc was so distracting!!
She looks like a completely different person in the podcast promo that Kelly shared yesterday, it’s amazing how much her looks have changed in just a few years ( and not for the better unfortunately)

It’s looks terrible!! She could have spent 5 minutes and rearranged it or pointed it out to the staff so they could do it. I would not have posted that picture!
Ooh does anyone have the photo of her?

When does a head shot need to be updated...because this looks like Leigh from 2006
Cannot get over how different she looks. Someone needs to tell her to stop with all the work.

Every time she claims how much she misses her kid is just such bulls$it to me. She never ever spends time with him and is always complaining. She wants all the “good bits” of parenting like cuddles etc without doing any actual parenting. Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.