Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarious thing is that her article regarding today's podcast is a "Subscriber Exclusive" who the duck is paying for her average advice???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is nothing that she wears that makes me want to go out and buy the exact same thing. I often take screen shots of outfits I see other people wear on insta. But there are no screenshots of any Leigh’s outfits on my camera roll! Not influenced in the slightest by her.

Reactions: 9
There is nothing that she wears that makes me want to go out and buy the exact same thing. I often take screen shots of outfits I see other people wear on insta. But there are no screenshots of any Leigh’s outfits on my camera roll! Not influenced in the slightest by her.
I know everyone has different taste, but WHO is dressing like her? It’s a very niche aesthetic. I’ve got screen shots of Kelly, for both outfits and make up 😅

I know everyone has different taste, but WHO is dressing like her? It’s a very niche aesthetic. I’ve got screen shots of Kelly, for both outfits and make up 😅
I even have a screenshot of Amy Gerard, I’m embarrassed to admit. Granted, it was only a boring striped jumper but she made it look good and one can never have enough boring, striped sweaters! I would not have looked twice at that sweater if Leigh had wrapped her skin and bones inside it!

Reactions: 6
I even have a screenshot of Amy Gerard, I’m embarrassed to admit. Granted, it was only a boring striped jumper but she made it look good and one can never have enough boring, striped sweaters! I would not have looked twice at that sweater if Leigh had wrapped her skin and bones inside it!
Don’t be embarrassed. I have a screenshot of Amy too because I liked her outfit and wanted to replicate it. Not because she was wearing it, I just really liked the outfit.

Leigh on the other hand just looks like a try hard, desperate crumpled mess. Not interested in her fashion at all, she’s just trying wayyyyy too hard.

What does this mean? I don't get it.
A few banks that are not the big four Have these kind of credit cards without the numbers indented. Basically the numbers are just printed the back and there’s a digital chip. I’m with ME bank and got one 3+ years but as usual, Leech is many years behind anything

A few banks that are not the big four Have these kind of credit cards without the numbers indented. Basically the numbers are just printed the back and there’s a digital chip. I’m with ME bank and got one 3+ years but as usual, Leech is many years behind anything
CBA has done this as well

Reactions: 5
So she went to a media event and then affiliate links everything there? Could she be more of a scabbing grifter?
Massive difference between her and genuine “influencers”: 1) she had no style, and doesn’t look good in what she’s wearing and actively turns me off brands and 2) she doesn’t buy what she wears and links. In fact, she doesn’t even have to own it to link it.
Lee “just a couple of cents” Campbell, has absolutely no shame

Reactions: 15
Good God,.my just turned 3 year old speaks so much better than Bug.
He’s a disgrace. How old is he? I’ve heard cats who speak better than him. She would think it’s “cute” he sounds like this but wait until he’s in full time school and starts getting bullied by his peers for sounding like a baby. Mind you, listening to her voice that could open a can wouldn’t be helping him develop his voice either.
---
Anzac ‘cookies’ :confused:
Hi Leeea - a reminder, we’re in Australia not America. Nice way to insult our ANZACS!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, thanks. Yeah I've had a card like that for years. Wasn't sure what her angle was there..
---
Charging people to see her crappy affiliate linked top picks 😬🫢

Why would anyone pay for this?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
There's a lady who I stumbled across called Fifi Milne, she's a bit older but her tips and tricks are so good. Much better than crumpled trenchcoats and ill fitting pants queen..I also saw that Tamara Davis has left MM, she was so much better at fashion than Leigh