Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beady eyes don’t help. She looks terrible. As does that disgusting food from her “friend” curious foodie she keeps grifting. I looked her up and she is charging $240 for some basic trout dish! Insane.

God forbid Leigh actually spends a minute of her own, highly important time cooking.

Reactions: 9
The beady eyes don’t help. She looks terrible. As does that disgusting food from her “friend” curious foodie she keeps grifting. I looked her up and she is charging $240 for some basic trout dish! Insane.

God forbid Leigh actually spends a minute of her own, highly important time cooking.
Agh oh my god all her gifted meals is driving me nuts! Why does she need them? Why can’t she cook? Even if it’s meat and 3 veg it doesn’t take that long or much effort!!!
I’m grieving my mum, caring for 2 disabled siblings, have a toddler and dealing with horrendous morning sickness and guess who still gets dinner on the table 6/7 nights!!! Why is she so useless?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lol I went through and couldn't believe the prices too! They have to be gifted don't they.. there's no way Leigha would be doing a free shout out repeatedly.

Reactions: 6
“You don’t need a gap, you just need to do something better than the other people.”

Is Brillo really doing that well? Because it’s been sitting on around 12.5k followers for months, despite having been to the Sydney baby expo recently and constantly pumping out ads and content.

Also, since when is Tegan a parenting expert? And the brand is almost two years old - feel like basic information like this should be easy to get correct

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“You don’t need a gap, you just need to do something better than the other people.”

Is Brillo really doing that well? Because it’s been sitting on around 12.5k followers for months, despite having been to the Sydney baby expo recently and constantly pumping out ads and content.

Also, since when is Tegan a parenting expert? And the brand is almost two years old - feel like basic information like this should be easy to get correct
Business advice from someone who is scared of a spreadsheet 🤦🏼‍♀️. Any notice how much “playing” content she is putting up of her son lately?…no she doesn’t read tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_8520.jpeg

well you’re the only muppet who would be so flippant about a sombre and important day like Anzac Day. It’s not about making it a long weekend, it’s about honouring the people who served so that you could be free to post your 10000s of affiliate links, you absolute muppet. Why don’t you take your kid to an Anzac Day service and explain to him what it’s all about- clue: not you !

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2883075
well you’re the only muppet who would be so flippant about a sombre and important day like Anzac Day. It’s not about making it a long weekend, it’s about honouring the people who served so that you could be free to post your 10000s of affiliate links, you absolute muppet. Why don’t you take your kid to an Anzac Day service and explain to him what it’s all about- clue: not you !
She is 100000% the type that will post 'Happy Anzac Day'

Reactions: 15
Her beady crazy cat eyes give me the creeps. She’s totally dead in the eyes.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2883075
Exactly.... Never mind the thousands of poor souls, including some really young teenage boys who were sent to the wrong landing spot at Gallipoli and never stood a chance - it's a long weekend for Leigha! Affiliate links for all! #blessed

Reactions: 12
Making next weekend into a long weekend as opposed to every other week where she does nothing. She’s probably only just realised there’s no childcare open

Reactions: 10
Leigh: I’m not going to share pictures of my house as the cyber police told me not to in order to protect my privacy. Also Leigh, shares pictures of house…..and son 24/7. For someone so worried about privacy she certainly likes to share a lot about her private life!

Reactions: 12