Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lady who I stumbled across called Fifi Milne, she's a bit older but her tips and tricks are so good. Much better than crumpled trenchcoats and ill fitting pants queen..I also saw that Tamara Davis has left MM, she was so much better at fashion than Leigh
And if you look up Nicole Bonython Hines who has appeared on Leigh's podcast she is really chic too, she does more editorial stuff.

Reactions: 5
She has a serious problem. If she actually buys/grifts the tit she affiliate links, that’s an insane amount of trench coats and crumpled blazers to own.

She has the ability to look good but she always just looks like a try hard, especially with her leg out like that in an oversized blazer to show how skinny she is and how big a size 10 is on her.

Reactions: 6
Affiliate linking items that you don't own or aren't planning to buy at an event AND at the shops is the epitome of grifitng behaviour. How is she not embarrassed?! So bleeping gross!

Reactions: 11
Going into Country Road and taking a bunch of photos to affiliate link...desperate. Just pathetic

Reactions: 15
Honestly it’s quite a skill to make mostly nice looking clothes as bad as she does. Nothing goes together, it’s all crumpled and oversized and her ridiculous leg poses and contorting just top it all off.

So she’s dumped her kid off to daycare to have a much needed “day off”. Look after yourself Leigh. Rest up after all those affiliate links.

Reactions: 12
Listening her garble and warble and try to explain the new La Roche serum today was seriously painful. After a trip to Paris she still phrases like 'scientific stuff'.

Reactions: 7
Honestly it’s quite a skill to make mostly nice looking clothes as bad as she does. Nothing goes together, it’s all crumpled and oversized and her ridiculous leg poses and contorting just top it all off.
Worst shoe pairings too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think Mia put Leecha on that podcast so she can interview people to actually get some style. A subtle hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Worst shoe pairings too.
IMG_9408.png

Prime example here! She is wearing almost the exact outfit as someone else. And I don’t get the obsession with these long pants, they look ridiculous! Are the bottom of all of her pants filthy and covered with crap? Surely they would be dragging along the ground?
She is one of the the most unstylish people around, she likes to shop and get free things. But I don’t feel like she ever styles anything or puts an outfit together or works on different ways to wear things in her wardrobe

• Haha
View attachment 2898614
Prime example here! She is wearing almost the exact outfit as someone else. And I don’t get the obsession with these long pants, they look ridiculous! Are the bottom of all of her pants filthy and covered with crap? Surely they would be dragging along the ground?
She is one of the the most unstylish people around, she likes to shop and get free things. But I don’t feel like she ever styles anything or puts an outfit together or works on different ways to wear things in her wardrobe
Look at LC in The Suit compared to The Blue Suit!?

Hahahaha.

• Haha
Look at LC in The Suit compared to The Blue Suit!?

Hahahaha.
Pant length is ridiculous (that isn’t the fashion, Lee), under top too loose for an oversized suit (she doesn’t understand proportions and balance) etc etc. How embarrassing for her to have that direct comparison - both going for the same look, but one nailed it

Honestly I tend to think that if someone is thin they can typically look stylish pretty easily as most clothes look good on them. I would especially think this if someone is thin and has access to all kinds of resources and even regarded as fashion savvy enough to host a podcast topic on this. Leigh has proven me wrong. Being thin always helps but apparently it’s not enough to make just anyone look stylish.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2898614
Blue Suit nailed it! 🦋💙 And just highlights how stupid LC looks
---
Wtf is this
Screenshot_20240427-073058_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I tend to think that if someone is thin they can typically look stylish pretty easily as most clothes look good on them. I would especially think this if someone is thin and has access to all kinds of resources and even regarded as fashion savvy enough to host a podcast topic on this. Leigh has proven me wrong. Being thin always helps but apparently it’s not enough to make just anyone look stylish.
Leigh’s entire aesthetic and why she shouldn’t host a fashion podcast is “I’m skinny therefore everything is chiiiiic on me”.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
100% this. My friends and I say ‘is she stylish or is she skinny?’

With all of the piles and piles of crap she grifts and buys, she still manages to look this bad. It’s quite the skill.