Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be so embarrassed about that group photo if I was her. She 100% thinks now she’s skinny she looks good in everything and takes her “style tips” from skinny fashion models. Her whole entry into being a “fashion influencer” was at the same time as her “accidental weight loss”.

Where did they dump their kid this morning to both be at the gym? They’re both such tit parents. They barely see the kid, how hard is it to take turns to go to the gym or go on a day he’s dumped at daycare?? They both posted about having a day off yesterday.

Reactions: 14
I had a very stylish friend once tell me her best tip was to have a good tailor - to make sure everything she wore fitted her perfectly. Pants dragging along the ground are not a good look on anyone.

Reactions: 13
Honestly anyone can look that thin if they hold their arms in front, tense their jaw and turn their neck. When she's photographed candidly she is not THAT thin.
She’s certainly not that thin in real life. She’s going to injure herself with that contorting. Poor Leigh!

Reactions: 7
What a witch, and it’s so true what this lady said. Take a break for a minute for the importance of what you’re trying to say
I was just about to post this also! Leigha is such a selfish bleep! "Women are dying. Here is a link to a crumpled blazer..." Read the room idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a witch, and it’s so true what this lady said. Take a break for a minute for the importance of what you’re trying to say
She’s always been a passive aggressive witch who can’t handle any criticism. Imagine being this petty that you need to reshare that.

Also makes it so obvious when she reshares “oh so sorry to bother you but please post this … etc” that it’s just her from another account.

Reactions: 19
She had to turn it around and make it about her today 🙄. Read the room you entitled moron! Ps. One exercise session isn’t going do anything, work on being less lazy, might be a good start.

So THAT’S why she posted so much stuff with the kid this week…. She wanted to get in front of how bad it looks to dump him this weekend. Poor kid.

They’re an abomination. That poor child, always dumped with someone else, no quality time, parents posting as evidence whenever they’re with him. My husband and I work busy jobs and we go out of our way to spend time with our kids on the weekends/whenever we’re not working. I feel so sorry for “the Bug”

Reactions: 16
Her empty threats about getting off Insta, like clockwork every few months when someone challenges her. And the bullshit about women making money, no Leigh you make money off other women, making them buy things they don’t need, you use them for your own financial gain, you don’t give a tit about them. Again, so much more important stuff going on in the world relating to woman but she makes it about her 🙄. Posted that comment to gain sympathy like some pathetic loser wanting their feelings validated. Grow up FFS.

LC has literally stated that she makes duck all on the 329875 affiliate links she shares?! Can she not just pull up when sharing things that actually matter!?

She truly is such a tone deaf piece of tit.

Reactions: 15
I think Leigha (wholeheartedly thinks she) deserved a kid-free two night hotel stay this weekend. Don’t you know she had to be a hands-on parent for an entire week?! I just hope her white eyeliner—the real MVP—was able to 3rd wheel it. It’s been carrying the load for too long.

• Haha
I swear she did a similar post last year about Rich making her take time out for herself to go to the gym :rolleyes:
We know she doesn't go unless she's being paid by Fitness First

Reactions: 12
Looks like Leigh only went to the start of the rally at Belmore Park to take photos of people’s signs for Mamamia to make her/them look like they actually care about “what women are talking about”. I bet she just took a few pics and then went home/back to the hotel staycation.. cos there no stories of the actual march to Hyde park or any of the speeches there. Mamamia a bunch of performative cnts as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She grew up being incredibly spoilt and in her own words “got whatever she wanted”. Her family must be so proud, she’s a 40+ year old woman incapable of receiving any constructive criticism or anyone telling her she’s wrong.

Not to mention that she is lazy, cannot parent her one child, cannot cook or look after anyone else because of her “special brain” and is just all round a tit human being.

Reactions: 17
Tell us you don’t read here…shares a post of some knob praising her for speaking up (such bullshit), then photos with her son 🤡

Reactions: 9