Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully after that share by Aussie Influencers, a few more people will google 'Life is Peachy Leigh Campbell Tattle' .... If they don't already know what Tattle is....
And all my time ignoring my kid while clicking aff links and throwing him unpeeled carrots would be worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently styles that are in are trenches, blazers and bombers. So basically most types of jackets that are “in” every autumn and winter.

Her recommendations are just so unique and fashion forward 🙄. Wtf was Mia thinking giving her a podcast??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“We very rarely have something on at the same time.”

I count three in the last week alone that we know of - her birthday, her friend’s birthday and then Jeremy Piven. Is that rarely? Oops forgot we only see 5% of your life, you must be out much more than that!

Also this fashion influencer question has to have come from a Tattler - she can’t hide her bitchiness in her response

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
“We very rarely have something on at the same time.”

I count three in the last week alone that we know of - her birthday, her friend’s birthday and then Jeremy Piven. Is that rarely? Oops forgot we only see 5% of your life, you must be out much more than that!

Also this fashion influencer question has to have come from a Tattler - she can’t hide her bitchiness in her response
It was probably one of the only genuine questions she received and she has to give a pass/agg response.

Reactions: 14
She WISHES she was an influencer, beauty or fashion. What she is, is a hawker. She sells tit. I’m showing my age here, but she is basically just Moira selling tit on an infomercial on a morning TV show. She has no credibility, no voice. She would sell dog tit if it bagged her a few cents!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
High praise from herself - to think she’s both a beauty and fashion influencer - when I read the question as trolling, especially with the emoji. Literally laughable.
And someone who has “edits” that she earns money off, when the “edit” is the top 20 hits when you type “black blazer” or “trenchcoat” into the iconic, does not make you a fashion influencer. How embarassing. She’s one of the least stylish women on instagram, and it says a lot about the mediocrity of Mamamia that THIS crumpled bobble head screechy grifter is the best they’ve got.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
High praise from herself - to think she’s both a beauty and fashion influencer - when I read the question as trolling, especially with the emoji. Literally laughable.
And someone who has “edits” that she earns money off, when the “edit” is the top 20 hits when you type “black blazer” or “trenchcoat” into the iconic, does not make you a fashion influencer. How embarassing. She’s one of the least stylish women on instagram, and it says a lot about the mediocrity of Mamamia that THIS crumpled bobble head screechy grifter is the best they’ve got.
I truly think that LC is all they can get. No educated, smart Woman is going to work for Mia.

Reactions: 13
She WISHES she was an influencer, beauty or fashion. What she is, is a hawker. She sells tit. I’m showing my age here, but she is basically just Moira selling tit on an infomercial on a morning TV show. She has no credibility, no voice. She would sell dog tit if it bagged her a few cents!
Yes, yes!! I have had some new 'fashion influencers' pop into my explore page and my lord, what a difference in effort they put in compared to our Leigha.

In terms of fashion, all she actually does is shots of her grifted, wrinkled clothes in a mirror or she puts together items into a newsletter that she will get affiliate link commission from. There's no fashion tips etc . It's all about her making money from these links with no effort.

The same goes for her 'beauty' content. It's grifted items what she takes a selfie with. All items held up to her face with her smiling. That's it. That's all the effort she puts in- no tutorials, nothing.

She was complaining about posts not getting the engagement she thinks she deserves, cry me a river these entitled Influenzers 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Meanwhile Kelly shares a full beauty routine with flawless makeup and photos of each product…

Meanwhile Kelly shares a full beauty routine with flawless makeup and photos of each product…
And doesn't just tell people to listen to You Beauty if they dare to actually ask her a... beauty question

Reactions: 10
Can’t help but think this is a dig at Leigh, Amy and co. and all their stupid nicknames that no one else finds funny. There have been a few subtle, coincidental digs in Leigh’s direction from Kelly lately. I’m here for it.

Attachments

• Wow
IMG_4473.jpeg

What is the point of posting this photo? To show how skinny she is? Cannot stand the fake “laughing smile” she does. Just like her “serious acting face” when she’s posing next to an unopened bottle of wine for a Penfolds ad.

Counting down until we get the obligatory 'Thank you to everyone for all of the kind messages etc etc I am ok etc etc just working so hard and needed to take time off social media for my mental health etc etc something else about working hard ending with a (fake) I love this community'

• Haha