Leigh Campbell #10 Leigha really shoulda caught the bus, but she was busy grifting & NOT working for us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably at some grifted hotel this weekend…seems like she’s gone at least a week without one.

Reactions: 4
There was a similar conversation in the comments the other day! People complaining that it’s not in the show notes now, and that they’ve tried to sign up for the newsletter and they haven’t got it. It’s too many people for it to be user error 🙃

Reactions: 9
There was a similar conversation in the comments the other day! People complaining that it’s not in the show notes now, and that they’ve tried to sign up for the newsletter and they haven’t got it. It’s too many people for it to be user error 🙃
They probably stopped producing one because only 10 people signed up and are now too embarrassed to admit they've cancelles it

Reactions: 6
She only posted that so people don't tell her off for hocking 100's of affiliate links next

Reactions: 12
Just a little qualifier so everyone knows Leigh has big feelings while she’s hocking tit and complaining about her son.

The contorting in the Trading in Style video…

Life Uncut made an interesting point today, saying that everytime someone says 'It's my local, I was there, I go all the time with my kid' etc etc they are inserting themselves into the story instead letting it be about the victims. Leigh, Jessie, Mia should take note

Reactions: 27
Is anyone else wondering if she got anyone to grift her the pelmets that she really needed last week?

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to do a story of her kid playing every time she is with him? No one gives a tit, most parents of little kids know they all love to build things and do pretend play 🙄.

Wonder how many child free nights she will need to recover from having to spend time with him…

Reactions: 14
How many more times can she mention this was 'her neighbourhood' shut up Leigh, you don't need to keep reminding everyone you live near Bondi in the Eastern suburbs. Making it about herself as usual 🙄
Came here to say exactly this. Can’t believe how quickly she had to get back to grifting, can’t miss out on those few cents from the aff links.

Reactions: 10
Why are people always making her food? If she’s not grifting it, she’s getting it delivered from people. She’s a married mum of one with a part time job - I don’t get it?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why are people always making her food? If she’s not grifting it, she’s getting it delivered from people. She’s a married mum of one with a part time job - I don’t get it?
Meanwhile Leigh is neither funny or kind. Fck knows why/how she has friends

Super weird when it literally looks like a jar of Passata and you can whip up pasta sauce or buy a good pre made jar so easily. Why is this happening? She’s also her work colleague for her 1 day/week job

Its the 'Care package' for me. Making out like our poor LC is just so fragile and in need.

Reactions: 13
There's not a whole shopping centre of traumatised victims or anything at the moment, Leigh needs care and help