Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Little Mix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got suspended for two matches and fined £25,000 after the tweets resurfaced. He apologised for the Homophobic gays should burn one but as far as I know of not the others. This was after he got charged by the FA. I work in football (not as a footballer lol) and we’ve had footballers fined more for doing crimes less than that, we’ve had staff members fired for one racist comment (which i totally support anyone homophobic/racist/sexist should be fired) if I was his club I would of fired him on the spot. He’s not even that good of a player.

Do find it ironic though that he moans that people stereotype him as a rapper or gang member or footballer cause he’s black, like not being funny he was part of a gang and he’s a footballer so like maybe that’s why the think he’s one of those.... plus I’ve never looked at a black person and thought you must a rapper cause you’re black or you must be a footballer cause you’re black like maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️
He has a massive scar across his face from being stabbed in a gang fight
F6A476AD-C213-4F12-B0AE-85D288CC2466.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s been saying that as a black member of the group, she’s the least favourite and has to work ten times harder than her band mates. What a slap in the face for them.

You’re the least favourite because you’re beyond boring. Look at Mel B, she was larger than life in the Spice Girls, easily the biggest personality in that group.
Agree 100 percent I was thinking exactly the same thing about Mel B

Her fiance seems absolutely awful, hadn't seen those tweets before, disgusting.

Reactions: 7
With her fame she must have literally hundreds of men who would be better candidates than this one. I'm sure she thinks he's the best thing ever but people like that don't change. Those tweets are a glimpse into future for how he will talk about her once he's tired of her.

Reactions: 15
He has the audacity to go on about being stereotyped etc for the colour of his skin. I just saw the collage of tweets and the things he said about black women are atrocious. I do hope he will be called out for it.

Reactions: 17
Wow this is eye opening. What a horrible man he seems definitively not someone to marry and settle down with.. what poor taste 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: 5
She’s been saying that as a black member of the group, she’s the least favourite and has to work ten times harder than her band mates. What a slap in the face for them.

You’re the least favourite because you’re beyond boring. Look at Mel B, she was larger than life in the Spice Girls, easily the biggest personality in that group.
During X Factor Leighanne was the stand out member for me, she had the strongest voice and was beautiful but as the others matured vocally and physically she’s started to come across like she was trying to hard to be liked. I like them all equally... I never think one is better than the other in terms of being on little mix.

And yeah Mel B was a stand out member of Spice Girls and the fact that you still see her and hear her on TV often shows that, where is Geri, Emma, Mel C... they have no career. I know Mel B needs the money etc but still, she’s much more famous than the other 3... not including Victoria as she’s another level

Reactions: 6
With her fame she must have literally hundreds of men who would be better candidates than this one. I'm sure she thinks he's the best thing ever but people like that don't change. Those tweets are a glimpse into future for how he will talk about her once he's tired of her.
£££ isn’t it. Girl band members who marry men with jobs (Bunton comes to mind) have to try and keep the fame going for income. Ones who marry footballers (Frankie Bridge) can pick and choose their work to boost the ego. And of course female singers who actually write their songs like Adele can marry whoever they want!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
£££ isn’t it. Girl band members who marry men with jobs (Bunton comes to mind) have to try and keep the fame going for income. Ones who marry footballers (Frankie Bridge) can pick and choose their work to boost the ego. And of course female singers who actually write their songs like Adele can marry whoever they want!
The thing is no one knows who he is. He’s a mediocre footballer at best. He’s not famous for his football he’s famous for being her fiancé. He’s never played for England’s 1st team, he’s never played for one of the big six football teams. He won’t get her anymore work, maybe even less especially if these tweets come back to light.

Reactions: 8
The thing is no one knows who he is. He’s a mediocre footballer at best. He’s not famous for his football he’s famous for being her fiancé. He’s never played for England’s 1st team, he’s never played for one of the big six football teams. He won’t get her anymore work, maybe even less especially if these tweets come back to light.
But.... he’s still on £3m a year at Watford. As one quarter of a group who don’t write their music, who aren’t famous in many of the overseas market (one hit in the US then flopped) she’s got to see a guy who will earn £20m before he retires as a massive pay day. Footballers don’t tend to go for pop stars, someone like Mel B would have LOVED to marry a Beckham type with his money

Little mix will only last up to a point where the producers have a younger, more interesting band to give the songs to. Plus these reality singers know the stories of your S Club types - years of hard work, then a struggle to find any other media work for years, still wanting to keep the same lifestyle but the money dwindling each month...

Reactions: 4
But.... he’s still on £3m a year at Watford. As one quarter of a group who don’t write their music, who aren’t famous in many of the overseas market (one hit in the US then flopped) she’s got to see a guy who will earn £20m before he retires as a massive pay day. Footballers don’t tend to go for pop stars, someone like Mel B would have LOVED to marry a Beckham type with his money

Little mix will only last up to a point where the producers have a younger, more interesting band to give the songs to. Plus these reality singers know the stories of your S Club types - years of hard work, then a struggle to find any other media work for years, still wanting to keep the same lifestyle but the money dwindling each month...
exactly, there’s a reason why she’s the only member of the group living in a mansion

Reactions: 1

Fairs, I kind of forgot that even mediocre footballers still earn quite abit. I do wonder how long he’s going to be professional though or atleast premier league standard anyways and like if he will have a career after football, like Beckham or Lampard or just retire and do nothing. I’m pretty sure little mix do write some of their songs, with leigh anne writing the most out of all the girls. Her and Jade are signed to a different label as song writtters, and have written for other artists. They seem to do sell out tours all across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia but I have no clue actually how much that pays.

I do wonder if she will actually marry him though, like we have been here before with Perrie and Jesy. Also does she own her house herself or did she buy it with him?

Perries fiance must be earning a few bob as well
This is what I was thinking when I was comparing him to Andre, Alex plays for the England 1st team and played for arsenal in the past and now for Liverpool. He’s younger, more famous and has a better career ahead of him. Like if you said Alex Oxdale Chamberlin I would say he’s an England player (who gets injured a lot) but if you said Andre Gray I would say girl from little mix’s dead beat boyfriend.

Reactions: 2
Fairs, I kind of forgot that even mediocre footballers still earn quite abit. I do wonder how long he’s going to be professional though or atleast premier league standard anyways and like if he will have a career after football, like Beckham or Lampard or just retire and do nothing. I’m pretty sure little mix do write some of their songs, with leigh anne writing the most out of all the girls. Her and Jade are signed to a different label as song writtters, and have written for other artists. They seem to do sell out tours all across the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia but I have no clue actually how much that pays.

I do wonder if she will actually marry him though, like we have been here before with Perrie and Jesy. Also does she own her house herself or did she buy it with him?

This is what I was thinking when I was comparing him to Andre, Alex plays for the England 1st team and played for arsenal in the past and now for Liverpool. He’s younger, more famous and has a better career ahead of him. Like if you said Alex Oxdale Chamberlin I would say he’s an England player (who gets injured a lot) but if you said Andre Gray I would say girl from little mix’s dead beat boyfriend.
When the girls did a come dine with me thing on YouTube they were all shocked at leighannes house - the probably got it together, probably more his money. Little Mix don’t earn as much as he does

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure little mix do write some of their songs, with leigh anne writing the most out of all the girls. Her and Jade are signed to a different label as song writtters, and have written for other artists.
Antony from Blue tells an amazing story about this.
When they were successful they pushed to write their own material. The label pointed out that the songwriters they had were in the business for 30 years, had produced hundreds of hits, and writing a hit song is incredibly hard.
The compromise made was that they were allowed to sit in on songwriting sessions and get a credit if they made a contribution. So hes named as a co writer on an album track for saying “what if we change that ‘the’ to an ‘a’ 🤣🤣🤣

A lot of label earners get the ego boost of sitting in on writing sessions, but even as talented a songwriter as Gary Barlow has had a tiny amount of success writing for others. Pinnock is listed as a co writer on one 2015 Britney track on Wikipedia and the rest seems to be “yeah they can co write the album tracks but not the singles”

I’d love to see a breakdown of their tour profits though - must be impossible putting on a suitably flashing show in the mid size venues they play but keeping the ticket prices low because it’s purely a mums and kids audience and they won’t pay over the top cash for tickets

Last edited:
Antony from Blue tells an amazing story about this.
When they were successful they pushed to write their own material. The label pointed out that the songwriters they had were in the business for 30 years, had produced hundreds of hits, and writing a hit song is incredibly hard.
The compromise made was that they were allowed to sit in on songwriting sessions and get a credit if they made a contribution. So hes named as a co writer on an album track for saying “what if we change that ‘the’ to an ‘a’ 🤣🤣🤣

A lot of label earners get the ego boost of sitting in on writing sessions, but even as talented a songwriter as Gary Barlow has had a tiny amount of success writing for others. Pinnock is listed as a co writer on one 2015 Britney track on Wikipedia and the rest seems to be “yeah they can co write the album tracks but not the singles”

I’d love to see a breakdown of their tour profits though - must be impossible putting on a suitably flashing show in the mid size venues they play but keeping the ticket prices low because it’s purely a mums and kids audience and they won’t pay over the top cash for tickets
This is why they fell out with Simon and he dropped them from his label just before their last album release.

Jess Glynne, Ed Sheeran and Steve Mac wrote Woman Like Me. They felt like some of the lyrics weren’t them and asked for some changes which they did then asked Simon to give them songwriting credit and he wouldn’t as they didn’t actually write anything just asked for changes and gave some alternative ideas... his refusal caused a massive fall out!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was under the impression that getting dropped was mainly down to the big US promo push failing so badly. Done and dusted after one song, no label is going to back a manufactured group if they can’t make it international these days - a US number one single only needs 100,000 downloads now, all the kids are listening for free on YouTube and Spotify pays basically nothing

I was under the impression that getting dropped was mainly down to the big US promo push failing so badly. Done and dusted after one song, no label is going to back a manufactured group if they can’t make it international these days - a US number one single only needs 100,000 downloads now, all the kids are listening for free on YouTube and Spotify pays basically nothing
Nah nothing to do with the US, they gave up on that years ago.