LeggLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, sad to see she's gained most of her weight back...him too. She's a grown woman who makes her own decisions but he's a horrible influence and derailer.

Had there annual live stream where they bragged about all the gifts and cards they received for Christmas from their Stans, can't believe how many people send them stuff. They are also planing another viewer cruise, where they want everyone to come to Alaska.
What cruise line will their next viewer cruise be on? I can't bring myself to watch.

Princess.
---

They go on a another cruise next week too.
Jeez, I saw another person do a 2023 wrap up moaning about how money was tight and she couldn't travel very much, but did like 3 cruises, a trip to Disneyland and Disneyworld (WDW Thanksgiving week).

Reactions: 1
I just can’t deal with them being so anti Disney cruise now that she works for Princess. They got most of their following from Disney Cruises and are just mad they didn’t bow down to them and overly thank them for all their business with these viewer cruises. I wasn’t surprised at all with them announcing a Princess cruise that leaves from where they live to save them money so they can do more traveling on their own.

I also can’t believe the amount of stuff they get every year during the livestream

Reactions: 2
I just can’t deal with them being so anti Disney cruise now that she works for Princess. They got most of their following from Disney Cruises and are just mad they didn’t bow down to them and overly thank them for all their business with these viewer cruises. I wasn’t surprised at all with them announcing a Princess cruise that leaves from where they live to save them money so they can do more traveling on their own.

I also can’t believe the amount of stuff they get every year during the livestream
I can't believe anyone gives any of these people any money or items at all. The pay us to vacation people.

It‘s always odd to me that Adam is consistently the only man in large groups of women. Their friends are always women, who are actually probably more friendly with Sherri. Adam seems to have no male friends. But he also can’t let Sherri spend time with “their” friends on her own.

Does look like Sherri has gained back loads of weight. I feel sorry as weight loss is such a struggle. But I think it was probably ozempic and many folks say if you stop it, you gain the weight back with a vengeance. Plus, Adam is not supportive and he prefers a partner with whom he can binge eat. He doesn’t care about her health at all.

I agree that he seems controlling. And her moving to Alaska where she was likely isolated from her family and friends was perfect for him.

It's sad, he really is horrible for her...it is so damn hard to lose weight. This is how she looked when they first met ... and now. She has health issues and he does not support her because of his own food addiction.

Screenshot 2023-12-31 161505.png
Screenshot 2024-01-05 224120.png

I truly hope they can get better control on their health.

Do we think she seriously regrets the job with princess considering how she's been acting on the vlogs - clearly weight gain, miserable, moaning about workload, restricted to princess cruises etc

Why are they still even posting videos? Adam is never going to be the next Tim Tracker.
One of there biggest mistakes was not going all in on Disney. Now there is no guarantee it would have taken off, but it should be noted six of there top 10 most watched videos are Disney related. Did Adam's ego really think they could become big by posting nonsense.
If they have all these "fans" like they claim to, why is there channel not growing? How many times has Adam lied saying they have these big group of fans on cruises and at Disney, yet we never see them? It's always lies like oh we forgot to film everybody, we were just so busy talking to people, etc.

Adam is extremely arrogant and thinks his personality is why people watched his vlogs. And to be fair, they have had some interest from living in Alaska. It is a unique aspect to their lives. But their lives are incredibly mundane. In fact, I’d say their lives are much more mundane than your average married couple without kids, even while living in one of the most unique states out of the 50. When you add mundane life to unattractive and boring personalities like Adam and Sherri, there’s no reason to watch.

I think he accidentally stumbled into Disney and saw it was a popular vlogging topic. After all, they don’t love the parks or the films. They love the cruises. But they couldn’t keep up a Disney channel because they don’t actually love Disney.

And now Adam probably sees how popular cruise channels can be, so he wants to leverage Sherri’s job into that vlogging niche.

Adam is extremely arrogant and thinks his personality is why people watched his vlogs. And to be fair, they have had some interest from living in Alaska. It is a unique aspect to their lives. But their lives are incredibly mundane. In fact, I’d say their lives are much more mundane than your average married couple without kids, even while living in one of the most unique states out of the 50. When you add mundane life to unattractive and boring personalities like Adam and Sherri, there’s no reason to watch.

I think he accidentally stumbled into Disney and saw it was a popular vlogging topic. After all, they don’t love the parks or the films. They love the cruises. But they couldn’t keep up a Disney channel because they don’t actually love Disney.

And now Adam probably sees how popular cruise channels can be, so he wants to leverage Sherri’s job into that vlogging niche.
I think the Leggs were huge Disney stans. I mean, the amount of tacky Disney tit that they have crammed into their tiny condo is unreal. However, I get the feeling that Adam is massively bitter that Disney hasn't reached out to work with the Leggs or invited them on an influencer trip. Since they can't hitch their wagon to Disney, they're going to try for Princess now that Sherri has a foot in the door.

Alaska is an unique and gorgeous place to live but much of what makes it interesting is beyond Anchorage city limits. Otherwise, Anchorage is kind of a dumpy, boring city with a pretty view of the mountains. Neither of them are outdoorsy type people and both of them are in questionable shape health wise... I don't foresee these people doing any sort of "adventuring" besides going to gift shops and eating.

Reactions: 3
I think Sherri really likes Disney. I think Adam has fun on cruises and vacations. I think they went a little nuts on Disney stuff when Adam set up their ‘studio.’ And when he thought they could make a bunch of money on her handmade Disney ears.

But I guess more specifically, I don’t think either of them love Disney, and definitely don’t like it enough to be Disney vloggers.

Cruise vlogging will be perfect for Adam as it’s mostly about eating and Sherri is sleeping or reading without him most of the rest of the time.

Reactions: 4
I think Sherri really likes Disney. I think Adam has fun on cruises and vacations. I think they went a little nuts on Disney stuff when Adam set up their ‘studio.’ And when he thought they could make a bunch of money on her handmade Disney ears.

But I guess more specifically, I don’t think either of them love Disney, and definitely don’t like it enough to be Disney vloggers.

Cruise vlogging will be perfect for Adam as it’s mostly about eating and Sherri is sleeping or reading without him most of the rest of the time.
Unfortunately though the reason they haven't been able to build a solid following at this point is because they A) can't pick a genre and be consistent and B ) are incredibly lazy vloggers, don't go out their way to show variety they literally just carry a camera on holiday which is tedious, they don't even try all the different cruise ships or types of rooms!

Adam overestimates how interesting their daily lives are, to the point where he is going to try to monetize every hobby/interest/activity he possibly can. They’ve made cruise vlogs, cooking vlogs, RV vlogs, vlogs going to Costco and Target, vlogs for every local festival, vlogs exploring the most boring features of random cities. And with each of these topics, it’s been obvious that his enthusiasm is directly tied to the idea of monetization. If there’s a chance he can make a dime by filming his AirBnB or his lunch, then by God he’s going to try it. Sherri, meanwhile, seems like she wouldn’t care if they deleted their channel tomorrow.

I hesitate to say this because I truly believe that everyone should like what they like, but… it’s very cringe that 75% of Sherri’s personality is reading, yet her taste in books is kind of tit. I listened to their new podcast which was about the books they liked best in 2023, and Sherri read over 200 books last year which is definitely impressive, HOWEVER, the vast majority of them are YA or the type of rom-com you find in an airport shop. There’s a time and a place for those types of books — I’m an adult and I read them too — but the fact that they’re almost ALL she reads is sad. Like, broaden your horizons, Sherri. Reading a lot is not the same thing as reading curiously, reading broadly, or reading things that challenge you. But go off and sell merch about how much you love reading.

(Adam, meanwhile, has really been shoehorning himself into the reader identity lately, which is probably why they did the episode.)

I’ve said it before, but Sherri’s personality in general just seems so unpleasant to me. She loves saying how she doesn’t like people, she’s an introvert, she doesn’t want to talk to people, blah blah blah… being introverted is not the same thing as not liking people, and it’s definitely not an excuse to be such a high-maintenance princess who hides from the world because her husband waits on her hand and foot. She recently talked on a podcast about how she has to travel for work and doesn’t even know how to book her own flights because Adam always does it for her. She comes across as needy, judgey, and lazy, and Adam enables her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Adam overestimates how interesting their daily lives are, to the point where he is going to try to monetize every hobby/interest/activity he possibly can. They’ve made cruise vlogs, cooking vlogs, RV vlogs, vlogs going to Costco and Target, vlogs for every local festival, vlogs exploring the most boring features of random cities. And with each of these topics, it’s been obvious that his enthusiasm is directly tied to the idea of monetization. If there’s a chance he can make a dime by filming his AirBnB or his lunch, then by God he’s going to try it. Sherri, meanwhile, seems like she wouldn’t care if they deleted their channel tomorrow.

I hesitate to say this because I truly believe that everyone should like what they like, but… it’s very cringe that 75% of Sherri’s personality is reading, yet her taste in books is kind of tit. I listened to their new podcast which was about the books they liked best in 2023, and Sherri read over 200 books last year which is definitely impressive, HOWEVER, the vast majority of them are YA or the type of rom-com you find in an airport shop. There’s a time and a place for those types of books — I’m an adult and I read them too — but the fact that they’re almost ALL she reads is sad. Like, broaden your horizons, Sherri. Reading a lot is not the same thing as reading curiously, reading broadly, or reading things that challenge you. But go off and sell merch about how much you love reading.

(Adam, meanwhile, has really been shoehorning himself into the reader identity lately, which is probably why they did the episode.)

I’ve said it before, but Sherri’s personality in general just seems so unpleasant to me. She loves saying how she doesn’t like people, she’s an introvert, she doesn’t want to talk to people, blah blah blah… being introverted is not the same thing as not liking people, and it’s definitely not an excuse to be such a high-maintenance princess who hides from the world because her husband waits on her hand and foot. She recently talked on a podcast about how she has to travel for work and doesn’t even know how to book her own flights because Adam always does it for her. She comes across as needy, judgey, and lazy, and Adam enables her.
I get the exact same vibes from Sherri. They kill me with Adam going to the store and preparing all these meals for him when he’s going out of town. A 40 something year old woman can’t manage these things alone? Not to mention all the friends they claim to have checking in on her if he’s gone. He definitely enables her behavior.

Reactions: 5
Just watched their Princess vlog. This was the first video I've theirs that I've watched in a while. And I have two thoughts regarding their stateroom:
1. Why does Adam need to explain to Sherri how the beds convert to twins? Isn't she the one who works for Princess? Shouldn't she be explaining this to him?
2. They claimed this was one of the nicest inside cabins they've seen, which I'm sure they're saying because Sherri works for Princess, but damn - the lack of seating in the room would bug me. The inside cabins on DCL have couches. I would hate to be in a room where the bed is the only place to sit.

Reactions: 7

I have looked at Sherri‘s goodreads book list and it is absolutely bizarre for such an avid reader. I think Adam tries to push her into building a bookstagram account because he knows those are popular. But she could never have a successful one with the books she reads.

It appears they are still in California as they can't get home due to the groundings from the Legglive facebookgroup. The ended up going to Disneyland, but not sure what they are doing with the rest of there time. Plus they are now thanking all there 24,000 subs on YouTube for joining them on instagram, along with the 3,000 that joined this year. They are amazed at there community growing.