LeggLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for being Family Friendly channel, title for todays video makes it sound very inappropriate.

In The Room Where It Happened! Weekend Vlog With HAMILTON!

Once you hear it, you can’t unhear it: in many videos, Adam has a word (or phrase) that he will say so many times that it stops sounding like a real word anymore. It’s a combination of him liking to hear himself talk, and editing that jams all of his repetition together.

Recent examples:
Hamilton
Pueblo
Meow Wolf
Slopper
Garden of the Gods

Just go listen to how many times he says “Hamilton” in the newest video. I literally yelled at him to stop at one point because it was so obnoxious.

Reactions: 4
I am extremely behind on the Legg's channel but I just started watching the video that Adam uploaded this morning. He's talking about how he recommends the Sound of Freedom. If I didn't dislike him enough already, this really seals the deal. I guess it's not a surprise that he's into Q tit.
He recommended that crap? Oh, because he "works with victims of human trafficking." That makes me question whether he even does what he days he does because if that were true he should be able to separate fact from conspiracy theory. That film is full of fear mongering half truths. It glorifies and pulls nuggets of fact and mixes it with a whole bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense and call it alternative fact. That film takes human trafficking work and puts it back 15 years. What is wrong with that man. He just lost every ounce of credibility.

To be fair, it was really only about 1/80th of an ounce.
That's true. Their videos really don't do well when they aren't traveling. I hadn't been to their channel in some time and unless they are on vacation, it doesn't seem like a lot of a people care about their boring lives.

He recommended that crap? Oh, because he "works with victims of human trafficking." That makes me question whether he even does what he days he does because if that were true he should be able to separate fact from conspiracy theory. That film is full of fear mongering half truths. It glorifies and pulls nuggets of fact and mixes it with a whole bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense and call it alternative fact. That film takes human trafficking work and puts it back 15 years. What is wrong with that man. He just lost every ounce of credibility.
Yeah, it's completely horrifying. The comment section for the video is equally as bad. He talks about the Sound of Freedom in this video specifically:

Did you weirdos even see the movie? Or is MSNBC where you get your thoughts and ideas from?

I have a semi-acquaintance who claims to be helping women out of trafficking, but it's mostly about people sending them money to travel around the world and try to convert people to their specific religion. The emails were all about sending them money to - from what we saw - travel to the US West Coast, Hawaii, Florida, Thailand, and a couple other places I don't remember.
No, I haven't seen the movie, mainly because I don't want to support that kind of nonsense. If you want to help people, help them, but don't attach a bunch of conditions like conversion to your religion etc.
If the information comes from a religion based source or OAN or Newsmax or Fox, they can jump in the river.

Reactions: 2
Did you weirdos even see the movie? Or is MSNBC where you get your thoughts and ideas from?
That seemed really uncalled for, can we have adult conversations and share views without calling each other names and digs.

Last edited:
As opposed to getting thoughts, ideas and news from social media and Newsmax? Come on pal, that is not the path you want to to saunter down. That film is full of conspiracy theories, half-truths and dangerous insinuations that completely derail any potential it had for positive change. If anything, because they decided to put so many "alternative facts" in for drama and to play to the alt right, it made a mockery out of human trafficking.

Reactions: 1
Now they are selling merch, but having someone else design them when they don't have good ideas of their own. Just another way of getting money.

I thought it was telling that they waited until right before Christmas to announce this merch they’ve put off for so long and then reminded us of early Christmas shopping in the video. Their channel has been so boring and who wants boring “hello friends” merch?

Yeah, imagine wearing some of this stuff and someone asks you about what it is: "Well, I'm trying to make money for a ridiculously terrible YouTuber who seemingly has no job"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their channel has been so boring and who wants boring “hello friends” merch?
Probably their imaginary fans that's who.
Numerous times we have heard Adam talk about all the fans who have come to meet ups, yet we have never seen all of them on camera. It is always they were too busy to film, and catches the end of the event with just a handful of people.
Their views are stagnant as is there subscriber growth.
Even there last Disney cruise saw lackluster views.

Now they are selling merch, but having someone else design them when they don't have good ideas of their own. Just another way of getting money.
The timing of this then today with them announcing their next cruise. Makes seance, just need money to pay for the cruise.

Generic merch advertising people who put their Target runs and boring vacations on YouTube… …oookay?

All due respect to the owners of that shop, but the graphic design on this stuff is not great. Why is “Friends” capitalized? It looks weird. And the whiplash of font sizes on “kind people are my kind of people,” not to mention — what does that even mean? The whole “be kind” thing is so defensive. Like they’re assuming everyone is out here just fully prepared to be a raging asshole until a tshirt makes them reconsider.

Also, their insistence on branding themselves as travel vloggers (which I’m sure they’d argue they don’t do, yet here they are selling merch that says “travel”) is crazy to me. The Leggs don’t travel, they vacation. And yes, there’s a difference. Going on a dozen nearly identical cruises means you like going on vacation, not that you like traveling. There’s nothing wrong with going on vacation, but they act like they’re some kind of global explorers when they’ve really just farted around Alaska, hit a dozen of the most popular cruise ports in the world, and been to Fiji once.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I correct in recalling they stopped selling Disney ears due to potential copyright infringement? But now they’re going to cash in by making ears with real fur for Alaskan cruises?

It’s clear to me they seem to be getting away from Disney content. So maybe they simply don’t care about pissing off the mouse anymore.

Am I correct in recalling they stopped selling Disney ears due to potential copyright infringement? But now they’re going to cash in by making ears with real fur for Alaskan cruises?

It’s clear to me they seem to be getting away from Disney content. So maybe they simply don’t care about pissing off the mouse anymore.
Interesting considering historically 6 of their top 10 performing videos were Disney related. But I see that as well . . .starting off with when they stayed at the Polynesian a few years back and didn't even bother going to the parks at all during their stay. :unsure: There are going to fly all that way to just resort hop and not venture even a single day into MK just across the lagoon?

The goal to become the "Trackers of Alaska" is just not going to happen. Plain and simple.

Had there annual live stream where they bragged about all the gifts and cards they received for Christmas from their Stans, can't believe how many people send them stuff. They are also planing another viewer cruise, where they want everyone to come to Alaska.