Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn’t sit right with me. It’s almost like neglect in some elements of Jacks life. I don’t doubt her love for him at all but I just feel very uneasy. I get that he has asthma but there’s nothing stopping her taking him out on his bike or a little walk but it’s blatantly obvious that hasn’t happened recently as there’s no way in this heat she could go out with a full face of slap on. I think Mr S needs to be having a word with her, that poor kid is gonna have issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Something doesn’t sit right with me. It’s almost like neglect in some elements of Jacks life. I don’t doubt her love for him at all but I just feel very uneasy. I get that he has asthma but there’s nothing stopping her taking him out on his bike or a little walk but it’s blatantly obvious that hasn’t happened recently as there’s no way in this heat she could go out with a full face of slap on. I think Mr S needs to be having a word with her, that poor kid is gonna have issues.
I’m not sure about neglect but even in non-lockdown times I don’t recall ever hearing about or seeing his friends around, and she is on stories a lot. Lee doesn’t seem to leave the house except for work though, so maybe it’s anxiety or something stopping her? I don’t know, it’s all very weird.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree, i found it really odd that she was lying in bed with him really early, having the poor bairn on camera talking about things he would clearly not know about. I would imagine the poor bairn will have to grow up fitting her criteria. She is a typical narrccist

I dont think she has anxiety issues, these igs throw that card around far too much, its all for attention as they trip themselves up all of the time. My mam has it and i know for a fact you would not be parading yourself on ig to people like these knobheads do..

Reactions: 5
Made up story a la Mario style about man knocking at the door today giggling like a daft wee girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs. Just scroll past it if you dont like it. Nobody has called him anything bad, just said he's rather pale like casper the ghost. Yes your opinion but dont call us out on ours ok. Maybe you need to go and look at mrs hinchs thread then you would be upset, are you going to call out all the members on their too? I dont think tattle is quite right for you

One of them is her, the other one is probably inspector gadget (mr s )
Poor little kid is soo pale he’s basically transparent.. can literally see his vains 👻

Funny how they both have their profiles private haha. Its got to be our lovely lee again who has made up another account so she can spy. Defo scottish too as she used wee in her comments.

Really pisses me off. Lee you're the one who parades your child to thousands of followers. Its your fault if people are going to comment on him, not anything bad but say he is pale, which is true. Maybe he would have more colour if you took yourself away from your phone for 5 minutes and took him out. Stop using him for your own gratification of recieving likes and comments on ig. You are the one who is setting him up to be bullied by your antics not us. Much love to you lee 😘 ps ( i know you will read this)

A knock at the door and she thought it was Mr S and was about to quote something from this movie 365(apparently its dirty) only to find it wasnt him and some random bloke she found it highly hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Must have been the highlight of her week. Bit odd Mr S don't have a key to his own home and surely he would call her first to let her know how was coming. Very odd.
Has she taken Casper 👻 out in the fresh air and sunshine today. Has she let him play outside?

• Haha
Must have been the highlight of her week. Bit odd Mr S don't have a key to his own home and surely he would call her first to let her know how was coming. Very odd.
Has she taken Casper 👻 out in the fresh air and sunshine today. Has she let him play outside?
Course she hasn’t 😂
You very rarely hear the poor bairn playing in the background of her stories, it makes me feel very uneasy this whole set up, something isn’t right. Mr S needs to step in pronto and sort things out for the sake of his son and his future development and whilst he’s on I think he needs to get his Mrs a psych review.

• Haha
The clothes haul she did today 🙈 buying her clothes from teenage shops again, the michelle keegan dress come on man, she is beautiful and young and you're not and pushing 50. I guarantee jack will be embarrassed of being seen with the mutton when he is older. Does she really think people want to copy her? They will all be getting sent back tomorrow man ffs. Her story of mr s today, of her trying to be funny it was as funny as a pile on the arse, soooo contrived and made up. She's like clingfilm so bleeping transparent!!

Reactions: 7
Seriously hottest day of the year and she post a clothes haul? Omg sorry but clothes are hellish. And all that slap on in this heat!! She’s hasn’t been outside once today I bet. Get a life..get your son outside...and get your man back to be a family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine ordering clothes online, taking pics of yourself in them for the gram (obviously her adoring fans have been waiting with baited breath for a clothes haul) then sending them back 😂 The gift that keeps on giving! Style queen 👸🤣🙈🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Who cares what bleeping size you are Lee why the need to mention it..and it’s not so your followers can make a comparison that doesn’t even make sense

• Wow
Maybe she never goes out of the house as she is waiting for the delivery of her clothing haul and then after taking pics in all her new finery she has to wait in for the courier to collect them all.
She never goes anywhere to wear all these items any way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seriously hottest day of the year and she post a clothes haul? Omg sorry but clothes are hellish. And all that slap on in this heat!! She’s hasn’t been outside once today I bet. Get a life..get your son outside...and get your man back to be a family.
Yes i know, restrictions are lifted now, why hasnt he come home yet i wonder. She is neurotic, i bet she is an absolute nightmare to live with.

make a size comparison to what!? What is she drivelling on about!? I honestly wasn’t too bothered by her before but my eyes have really been opened during Covid; she is so self-absorbed and I really feel sorry for wee Jack. I totally understand wanting to protect him and his health but they could both take him out socially distanced wee bike rides etc but instead she’s got him breaking his heart over BLM and issues he is too young to even be worrying about 😳

That haul must’ve been about £500 !! Wasn’t the green jacket she wore in a pic she posted a few weeks ago ??

I see she's been reading tattle again, qouting things she has read on here haha. Be what size you want to be, don't let anyone tell you what to wear blah blah blah 😴😴 She repeats the same tit every few days and her licky arse followers aw lee you look stunning, lee your gorgeous, stop lieing to her just to boost her ego, she does plenty of that herself. No lee you don't just wear what you want, i will agree some of your outfits are quite nice but most of them are far to young for a woman your age and you look ridiculous, but there again what would we know we just wear floral nighties 😂.... I'm a lot younger than her and i wouldn't even dream of wearing some of the stuff she wears. She lost that imaginary just for attention weight pretty quick too, all gone in 8 days, 🤔 she's just full of tit....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.