Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here is something to think about.
About 2 weeks or maybe 1 week ago. Lee is on her stories saying how much weight she has put on then proceed to show us a pic of her tummy which to me she doesn't have. It's so easy to take a bad photo.
Low and behold she's now on a detox diet.
She's not going to show us how she gets on until she has results. So all she is going to do is take a normal pic of herself claiming these are the results.
She is then going g to have a swipe up and give us a code for this miracle product which if you buy from her will earn her the $$.
For you that have followed Lee for some time you will know she has previously said she does not put weight on.
No doubt this miracle she promotes is a detox tea or supplement.
This woman is so utterly fake and hungry for the insta fame $$$$
You are 100% correct and I really hope people don’t fall for it

Uh oh Lee’s been on the wine again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
All this proclaiming of love doesn’t sit right with me, who exactly is she trying to convince??

All this proclaiming of love doesn’t sit right with me, who exactly is she trying to convince??
Just herself i think, i reckon she treats him like crap and then nicey nicey when she's after something. She's definitely a narcissist full of her own self importance and never sees anything wrong in herself. bleeping irritates me when she constantly put laughing faces after everything she says. Pissoff man youre not even funny ya sad bint

I cannot believe she has just grassed herself up for being on here the other day 😂 i absolutely knew it was her as did another member on here, she has just said about trolls and she calls us out on our opinions with a smiley face. Also liked all the comments where the tattlers were kind of sticking up for her but never liked any other comments... Well well well maybe i should screenshot the Ah8u account, who is really mrs sherrington and send them to the accounts she has been slagging off on here and tell them it is mrs sherrington in disguise. Dropped yourself in it now mrs s, all because you couldn't keep away from here. The true lee sherrington username Ah8U. Well seen as your watching stop showing us ya feckin jaw deformity, weve all seen it a million times and don't really care cos you only look different because of all the tit in and on ya face not because of your surgery. Most men would run a mile if they saw you without ya make up on lol. #catfish #scarymary

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just herself i think, i reckon she treats him like crap and then nicey nicey when she's after something. She's definitely a narcissist full of her own self importance and never sees anything wrong in herself. bleeping irritates me when she constantly put laughing faces after everything she says. Pissoff man youre not even funny ya sad bint

I cannot believe she has just grassed herself up for being on here the other day 😂 i absolutely knew it was her as did another member on here, she has just said about trolls and she calls us out on our opinions with a smiley face. Also liked all the comments where the tattlers were kind of sticking up for her but never liked any other comments... Well well well maybe i should screenshot the Ah8u account, who is really mrs sherrington and send them to the accounts she has been slagging off on here and tell them it is mrs sherrington in disguise. Dropped yourself in it now mrs s, all because you couldn't keep away from here. The true lee sherrington username Ah8U. Well seen as your watching stop showing us ya feckin jaw deformity, weve all seen it a million times and don't really care cos you only look different because of all the tit in and on ya face not because of your surgery. Most men would run a mile if they saw you without ya make up on lol. #catfish #scarymary
I knew that was her too Ah8u doesn’t take a genius to work out it’s I hate you 😂 especially if you’re Scottish cos we write ‘a’ as in ‘I’ cos that’s the way we speak..didn’t think that one through very well Lee did ye 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew that was her too Ah8u doesn’t take a genius to work out it’s I hate you 😂 especially if you’re Scottish cos we write ‘a’ as in ‘I’ cos that’s the way we speak..didn’t think that one through very well Lee did ye 🙄😂
Thick as lentil soup, honestly mr s being a cop too. He hasn't taught her well has he haha

The nasty things she has said and liked on here too about other instagrammers and celebs, mrs hinch, khmu, sallie axl etc...OMG lee you silly moo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thick as lentil soup, honestly mr s being a cop too. He hasn't taught her well has he haha

The nasty things she has said and liked on here too about other instagrammers and celebs, mrs hinch, khmu, sallie axl etc...OMG lee you silly moo
I reckon and I could be wrong but..I think the only reason Mr S is still there is because of their boy and he’s probably loving his time away just now, she must be an absolute nightmare to live with, she’s self obsessed and narcissistic

• Heart
  • Haha
You're very quiet on the gram today lee, putting all your drunken messages up last night and dropping yourself in it that you have an account on here. I thought you were gangsta granny and scared of nothing? I Love the fact we caught you out Ah8u 😜😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh have I missed anything, I have been busy doing normal things that normal women do.
What a fake this sad Desperate woman is. Gangster granny at her best.
What a sad life this poor woman leads. Having to post pictures from months ago to show her perfect life.
Lee, step away from the Gram and live your best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh have I missed anything, I have been busy doing normal things that normal women do.
What a fake this sad Desperate woman is. Gangster granny at her best.
What a sad life this poor woman leads. Having to post pictures from months ago to show her perfect life.
Lee, step away from the Gram and live your best life.
Oh yes, she was putting a story on the other night declaring her love for mr s AGAIN however she must of been on the grape juice as it descended into one of her rants near the end. This is where she slipped up and mentioned us and i knew she was talking about the blm rant she had at me and you haha. The Ah8u account is her 100% and after i called it out, she didn't put 1 single thing on the gram yesterday or come on here. I looked at Ah8u account to see if she has been saying anything about any instagrammers and she has, the people who she follows and who follow her. I screenshotted them of course 😊 She is doing exactly what she calls us for doing, i knew she was a fake twit with a fake life.

• Heart
Oh yes, she was putting a story on the other night declaring her love for mr s AGAIN however she must of been on the grape juice as it descended into one of her rants near the end. This is where she slipped up and mentioned us and i knew she was talking about the blm rant she had at me and you haha. The Ah8u account is her 100% and after i called it out, she didn't put 1 single thing on the gram yesterday or come on here. I looked at Ah8u account to see if she has been saying anything about any instagrammers and she has, the people who she follows and who follow her. I screenshotted them of course 😊 She is doing exactly what she calls us for doing, i knew she was a fake twit with a fake life.
Ohhh she ain't a fan of pink peony then.. i had a wee look at Ah8u’s comments

• Heart
  • Haha
I am sure pink phooè home would love to know exactly what fabulous Lee said about her hair.
Oh dear dear me Lee what a tangled web you leave when you practice to deceive.

• Heart
I am sure pink phooè home would love to know exactly what fabulous Lee said about her hair.
Oh dear dear me Lee what a tangled web you leave when you practice to deceive.
Yes i know, she hates them all really, gangster granny hasnt said a word to this on here.

Yes i know, she hates them all really, gangster granny hasnt said a word to this on here.
She is so transparent. Just like a glacial fox mint. You can see straight through it. Thanks for the shout out Lee
Woops epic mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wondered at the time what the point of her filming her reading to him was but I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with her looking for a wee collaboration. No normal person would film themself reading to their child. It was just bizarre.
Unless your Megan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.