Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only because she’s made the inside look like a stately home with all the wall paneling 🥴 and that tree with all the Dior bags she has is just soo pretentious .. which I’m sorry but that makes her garden look friggin shite 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a contradiction she is.
This is the last pic of me Mr S took 2 month ago.
Then last week she has no pics of her fashion posts so Master Jack had to take a few snaps of her.
Jacket still available in the sale as she returned it.
Madame you need to watch BBC1 right now as you may get some fashion advice. You are what you wear. Hummmmm

Reactions: 2
Step away from the aesthetic nurse ✋ you really don’t need your face to look anymore distorted! She really does think she’s the mutts nuts doesn’t she 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does this thread descend into accusing posters who have a different opinion of being Lee? Its so bleeping frustrating for the rest of us. The last thread got deleted because it went down the same path. No other threads do this!
I completely agree with this. It’s really irritating.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does this thread descend into accusing posters who have a different opinion of being Lee? Its so bleeping frustrating for the rest of us. The last thread got deleted because it went down the same path. No other threads do this!
SORRY BUT.... we are ALL entitled to our opinions on here. IF you don't like it, just scroll past it, you don't have to quote them on it. Its that simple 🙃🤷‍♀️

I see she is lurking for more filler, botox freebies. Doing a shout out to her nurse ffs. Is that all she's bothered about herself yet again, she needs to seriously get her priorities in order. She looks ridicuous anyway, more filler and botox ain't gonna help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny funny she has definitely been reading here again. That's why she's done a shout out to her nurse. I bet you can see those lips from the space station.

• Haha
So here is something to think about.
About 2 weeks or maybe 1 week ago. Lee is on her stories saying how much weight she has put on then proceed to show us a pic of her tummy which to me she doesn't have. It's so easy to take a bad photo.
Low and behold she's now on a detox diet.
She's not going to show us how she gets on until she has results. So all she is going to do is take a normal pic of herself claiming these are the results.
She is then going g to have a swipe up and give us a code for this miracle product which if you buy from her will earn her the $$.
For you that have followed Lee for some time you will know she has previously said she does not put weight on.
No doubt this miracle she promotes is a detox tea or supplement.
This woman is so utterly fake and hungry for the insta fame $$$$

• Heart
I just went to have a wee look at her page as I don't follow her anymore, has she had her lips done more? My god they are so big? They actually look like they would hurt!

Reactions: 4
Omg the lies this woman spills to get attention. She said a few weeks ago when she was running up and down the stairs she doesn't exercise and was knackered. However today she has been for a jog (lies) in full armour make up and her hairpiece flopped in her face and she thought it was a spider and all the neighbours were out. Bullshit!!, shes got nothing to say to stay relevant so she just makes tit up, if anything hit her in the face it will be them two big sausages around her gob, also who was looking after golden child while she went on her so called jog??

• Haha
Omg the lies this woman spills to get attention. She said a few weeks ago when she was running up and down the stairs she doesn't exercise and was knackered. However today she has been for a jog (lies) in full armour make up and her hairpiece flopped in her face and she thought it was a spider and all the neighbours were out. Bullshit!!, shes got nothing to say to stay relevant so she just makes tit up, if anything hit her in the face it will be them two big sausages around her gob, also who was looking after golden child while she went on her so called jog??
Haha smacked in the face by your fake lips. She needs to be very careful those fake lips don't swallow her.
Ohh girls sorry surprised she doesn't put her other lips on show there definitely not swollen. NO MR S FOR WEEKS Sorry sorry sorry. Haha.
god I hate a fake.

Reactions: 1
So here is something to think about.
About 2 weeks or maybe 1 week ago. Lee is on her stories saying how much weight she has put on then proceed to show us a pic of her tummy which to me she doesn't have. It's so easy to take a bad photo.
Low and behold she's now on a detox diet.
She's not going to show us how she gets on until she has results. So all she is going to do is take a normal pic of herself claiming these are the results.
She is then going g to have a swipe up and give us a code for this miracle product which if you buy from her will earn her the $$.
For you that have followed Lee for some time you will know she has previously said she does not put weight on.
No doubt this miracle she promotes is a detox tea or supplement.
This woman is so utterly fake and hungry for the insta fame $$$$
She's literally full of tit.!!

• Haha
She's back.on the BLM 🙄
I know the idiot, she clearly hasn't seen recent stories on the news and in the press the knobhead. She has got nothing else to talk about that's why, oh i havent been on cos "I'm spending more time with jack" fuckoff you have been reading on here about the comments of concentrating more on jack.... , at least you're listening to us though 😂.... see us tattle lot do come in handy sometimes 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If she was chocolate she would eat herself her stories and just a constant montage of her posing? And does anyone get the vibe she mentions “mr s” abit too much, like the pictures of how hot he is etc like she is trying to prove something??
I get it i think my husbands the hottest thing since sliced bread but i don't need to tell the gram, he knows and thats all that matters...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so frustrating because I actually used to like her, when she first started her page. She has become so self obsessed and desperate to make it on the gram. I’ve said this before but I can’t think of anything worse than my life revolving around Instagram.

What I find odd is that she talks more and more about her husband and son, includes them in her stories on a regular basis, yet loses her tit when anyone else has an opinion on them. I used to like her but she seems really off these days.
Like not all there off 🤣

• Haha
All this proclaiming of love doesn’t sit right with me, who exactly is she trying to convince??

All this proclaiming of love doesn’t sit right with me, who exactly is she trying to convince??

Omg she thinks she “gangsta” she doesnt put with trolls, shes a big hard ass that calls them out and uses empty threats of actually nothing! Put your phone done hun its actually so cringe now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.