Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It' absolutely her, she keeps checking this thread out constantly haha. Hi mrs sheridan i mean sherrington lol. Ah8u aka lee, keep off the wine 😊🍷

Yep
Nah it’s really not. I haven’t posted in support of Lee. Just felt u were saying a man deserved to die. I don’t care what sm platform it is, i’m not scrolling past that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah it’s really not. I haven’t posted in support of Lee. Just felt u were saying a man deserved to die. I don’t care what sm platform it is, i’m not scrolling past that
NOT ONE PERSON said that unfortunately it's your perception..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You.are and i suggest you go back and read the first part of what i said again. I am not arguing with you on here. Bye bye enjoy your night lee 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You.are and i suggest you go back and read the first part of what i said again. I am not arguing with you on here. Bye bye enjoy your night lee 😋
At the end of the day he was a high end criminal ...suggests that makes it ok that he was murdered. Which it isn’t

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
At the end of the day he was a high end criminal ...suggests that makes it ok that he was murdered. Which it isn’t
Just go away lee you're not making any sense as usual fruitcake 😒

• Heart
Oh dear me love go look in the mirror and have an argument with yourself whilst you take all that make up off. God you'll be there along time won't ya

• Haha
Definitely drunk on the wino, she has just said at the end of the day he was a high end criminal. Oh my days 😂

Definitely drunk on the wino, she has just said at the end of the day he was a high end criminal. Oh my days 😂
Think we should ignore Lee I know what she's up to. Just want's a reaction from us and to get the thread shut down like she did last time. She will just keep coming back to comment. Sad old bint.

Jesus i never noticed that. It all makes sense now... She calls everyone a troll but look at some of her threads on here about people. Lee in disguise, The real lee
The real Lee. Tonight Mathew I am going to be THE REAL LEE ME MYSELF and my FAKE PERSONA.
Night night Leelee.💤😴

• Haha
I didn’t make it political. The op did. I was simply responding. And in said response i did say it wasn’t for discussion on tattle!! Allegations are just that, alleged. U shouldn’t believe everything u read 😂
*edited
‘Allegations’ he was found guilty and served jail time. There has been no stories about it being alleged or any question of his guilt. As this is not the forum I will not respond again but felt the need to reply.

• Heart
Can we not bring blm in to this forum please. Ur comments about him being a high level criminal are not factual. U have no idea about his ‘crimes’ only what they put out there. How do u know they are not lying? Do u think everyone with a criminal record / sitting in a jail cell in america are all guilty? 😂 rather reading their bullshit and lies why not read about the prison stats in usa and the amount of people in prison who haven’t been convicted of anything! And even if he were a ‘high level criminal’ he DID
NOT deserve to be murdered by those who r supposed to serve and protect.
This matter is not for debate on tattle.
Hi Lee Sherrington, you on the wine again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.