Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she relies on her son is NOT normal. It's our job to protect our children and give them comfort, not the other way around.

Ps still not over her house crammed with shite. How on earth did she fit 4 Christmas trees in there?

Reactions: 5
The way she relies on her son is NOT normal. It's our job to protect our children and give them comfort, not the other way around.

Ps still not over her house crammed with shite. How on earth did she fit 4 Christmas trees in there?
you can just tell that when hes older she will hate any gf he has and try and ruin the relationships

Reactions: 3
I actually don't understand the Casper comments to me - he doesn't look particularly pale to me? 🤣

What I do find interesting is she has admitted she reads here but hasn't acknowledged the claims she had an affair

Reactions: 8
Ohh I got a wee cameo 👋 I’d like to thank the Academy 💃

At one point he looked very pale and peely wally. Maybe he gets outdoors more often now that he’s older.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The wee boy has acute asthma and has been hospitalised a few times with it, so I would imagine that's why he was so pale. Don't get why children have to be brought into snarking on her though.

Reactions: 17
The wee boy has acute asthma and has been hospitalised a few times with it, so I would imagine that's why he was so pale. Don't get why children have to be brought into snarking on her though.
Yeah I don’t like it when children are brought into it,

Reactions: 13
The way she bangs on about him like he’s the lord and fuckin saviour, I know all parents are biased when it comes to their own children but guess what no-one else gives a duck he’s just not a very braw boy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully someone told her thats she an actual riddy and to come off the internet and have her mid life crisis in private like a normal person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does this every so often usually when something happens. Mr S must have a new bird and younger model. Or maybe a new wee S on the way 🙈👶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s posted a no make up picture followed by a make up picture and I can not believe the difference 👀

Reactions: 1