Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s okay with the rambling Instagram stories. I get that no one dreams of selling their house and moving back in with their folks but at least her folks are able to and happy to have her. Whining about only having two drawers and how she’s “DONE” and going to get strippers in. Yawn Lee. Boring.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s okay with the rambling Instagram stories. I get that no one dreams of selling their house and moving back in with their folks but at least her folks are able to and happy to have her. Whining about only having two drawers and how she’s “DONE” and going to get strippers in. Yawn Lee. Boring.
I feel bad for her but cringing so hard. She's definitely got a screw loose

Reactions: 1
You’re famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’re famous 🤣
Haha I see that. I’ve gone through what she’s going through and it’s terrible, years later I’m still hurting and on my own. However we are different in terms of how we dealt with it as I didn’t plaster my life on social media.

I wish her all the best but why is she watching Tattle like a hawk? Odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha I see that. I’ve gone through what she’s going through and it’s terrible, years later I’m still hurting and on my own. However we are different in terms of how we dealt with it as I didn’t plaster my life on social media.

I wish her all the best but why is she watching Tattle like a hawk? Odd.
She might address the post about her cheating if she’s reading?

Reactions: 1
Lee’s stories are now a rambling mix of comments about being single and living in her mum’s house including her mum’s “rules”.

Oh and lots of 🤣🤣🤣 emojis.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would her ex be so horrible about her being on Instagram? I bet he wasn’t bothered when she was making a living out of it. They share a little boy which makes it even worse.

Reactions: 9
Jack is a very weird looking child. Always looks ill and gaunt.
No he doesn't, he looks like he is a lovely wee boy. It's a bit low to bash a wee kid who's done nothing wrong imo. Lees fair game but I don't think her wee boy even asks to feature on her page (correct me if I'm wrong here!)

Reactions: 21
No he doesn't, he looks like he is a lovely wee boy. It's a bit low to bash a wee kid who's done nothing wrong imo. Lees fair game but I don't think her wee boy even asks to feature on her page (correct me if I'm wrong here!)
I think he’s a gorgeous little boy!

Reactions: 10