Learningtobefearless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the house they are living in now his? I only just started rewatching. Her WW recipes are so funny, with her saying 'half a cup of cheese' as she then scoops in a whole extra handful!

Plot twist... my husband and I were discussing Alex. And he suggested the elopement is a sham, and said an easy way to check is to search for the marriage certificate since it’s public access... there’s no marriage certificate!

Reactions: 2
Plot twist... my husband and I were discussing Alex. And he suggested the elopement is a sham, and said an easy way to check is to search for the marriage certificate since it’s public access... there’s no marriage certificate!
Not surprising honestly. I think they would both do just about anything for views. The "elopement" gets her fans more engaged and even gets those of us who hate-watch her interested.

What town did you search in ? It was either Shrewsbury or Northborough Ma. Worcester county Mass.

Ok I’m genuinely so confused and feel like she is contradicting herself. She keeps saying that she loves weight watchers because it teaches her to make healthier options, but I feel like every time she talks about what she eats, she talks about WW “hacks”. I feel like her “hacks” are all low point junk food. Bags and bags of different chips, Buffalo chicken dip, etc etc. In my opinion these types of things are not healthy to eat all the time. I wouldn’t be eating buffalo chicken dip for lunch every day or have a bag of chips and dessert every day, so how is this teaching her how to make healthier options? I am not trying to be mean, just trying to understand. I seems like she is just claiming that it’s teaching her to make healthier options to make it seem like she isn’t giving in to “diet culture” so that the BoPo community doesn’t completely disown her.

Also, on the wedding pics - it looks like she’s wearing rubber flip flops with her dress?? Whaaaat?

Did anyone notice how none of the dresses from plus size bride boutique fit her? She had extenders on every single one.

Reactions: 1
Yes but she looks good in white nonetheless :) I actually like Alex, I’ve been watching her content for years. I think she goes through phases when she first tries very hard to look/be happy but isn’t. And after a while she breaks down (phase 2) and then posts a video about how unhappy she’s really been and how she’s on a journey to love herself and be happy (phase 3). And I think right now she’s again in phase one - “trying to look happy” when she actually isn’t.

Yes but she looks good in white nonetheless :) I actually like Alex, I’ve been watching her content for years. I think she goes through phases when she first tries very hard to look/be happy but isn’t. And after a while she breaks down (phase 2) and then posts a video about how unhappy she’s really been and how she’s on a journey to love herself and be happy (phase 3). And I think right now she’s again in phase one - “trying to look happy” when she actually isn’t.
Then she desperately needs some (unsponsored) therapy

Reactions: 3
I do actually think she looks better though, can see the weightloss!

@Learningtobehonest Yes, but who doesn’t? :) We all have behavioural patterns that we tend to follow. Hers are just more visible and pronounced because she shares her life on social media and also because she’s quite easy to read I think.

Wow what a tit show. She stopped doing membervideos so she could film More content. Or maybe cause No one ordered her membership?? She talks about Weight loss but is still puffier than ever. Now shes yet again Re decorading the house To please yar. Swh just spends and spend. On her vids she has so much stuff shes "donating" stop buying tit!!!! Dear jesus shes a massive mess.

She did seem to be doing quite well with the weight loss but it seems to have stalled a bit lately. The redecorating is just such a waste of money and clearly to give her something to do.

You people love to reach about nothing it is quite funny.. 1. She is still having her wedding ... Are you all forgetting there is a freaking pandemic going on??? or ? I have seen NOONE even mention that.. & Who the duck cares that she photoshops tit everyone does it.. It has been going on in magazines for eons, Oh but I assume since its thin women or so called stars you idiots look up to its "ok" .. We all have eyesss we can see from her vods to her photos. SHEESH .. and you all complain that she turns around and sells tit on the side from stuff she gets for free ???!!??? AND??? Really that is what sets you all off lololol .. I am pretty sure her viewers know all this & can make their own damn decisions on what they spend their our own damn money on no matter if it was sent to her for free or not .. WHO GIVES A duck .. You people are something else, GET A GRIP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You people love to reach about nothing it is quite funny.. 1. She is still having her wedding ... Are you all forgetting there is a freaking pandemic going on??? or ? I have seen NOONE even mention that.. & Who the duck cares that she photoshops tit everyone does it.. It has been going on in magazines for eons, Oh but I assume since its thin women or so called stars you idiots look up to its "ok" .. We all have eyesss we can see from her vods to her photos. SHEESH .. and you all complain that she turns around and sells tit on the side from stuff she gets for free ???!!??? AND??? Really that is what sets you all off lololol .. I am pretty sure her viewers know all this & can make their own damn decisions on what they spend their our own damn money on no matter if it was sent to her for free or not .. WHO GIVES A duck .. You people are something else, GET A GRIP!!
SOMEONE is in the wrong place! :ROFLMAO:
Heaps of people calling out Alex in her comment section for dishonestly, maybe you should ''defend her honor"" over there and grab her attention so she can personally thankyou. :m

Reactions: 5
Her ''apology'' video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh i have a list.....

1. She has actually done this before with her ''chin lipo" back in the day. Lied about having the procedure done then people on a gossip thread outed her over and over again UNTIL she told the truth.

2. I really liked her for years BUT her ''claims'' about weight loss over the last few years are simply not true. Its documented weight gain in her youtube videos not weight loss, we aren't blind!

3. She got outed a gossip thread AGAIN, and history repeated it self.

4. She has lost creditability by commenting to people she lost the fupa from weight loss and diet and blocked people corrected her! Her fearless tribed bullied lots of people in the comment section for months on end .....

5. She is a liar!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking that the only reason this has all come to light now is because the gossip threads and YouTubers finally made her address it. Madzie videos are to thank for this.

• Heart
I was thinking that the only reason this has all come to light now is because the gossip threads and YouTubers finally made her address it. Madzie videos are to thank for this.
yes. And I think the fact she was continuing to lie within the apology was called out because of obesetobeast

• Heart