Learningtobefearless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that stomach procedure she had done that completely changed her bellybutton and she refuses to talk about?? Did anyone see that Instagram video where she is getting out of the pool? The other video was posted less than a year ago. View attachment 155183
I agree, something doesn't add up! It looks like her stomach is "sculpted". hmmm

Reactions: 2
Watched the wedding video. Dare I saw Yar seemed happy? And it looks like they are still doing a real wedding next year, probably a good idea. I have to ask though, in the montage clips of them why oh why did she include him putting tanner on her hunchback??? o_O

Reactions: 3
Watched the wedding video. Dare I saw Yar seemed happy? And it looks like they are still doing a real wedding next year, probably a good idea. I have to ask though, in the montage clips of them why oh why did she include him putting tanner on her hunchback??? o_O
Happy he’s secured his cash cow. Interesting, they are still having the wedding next year.. so what was the point of rushing to get married now?

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here - guys ive had so many laughs over ur gg site! Thanks 😁♥ Shes really a shitshow - lazy as and all the lies and the pic editing! She says shes the happies yet se looks the largest and unhappiest!

Wtf was that wedding dress 🤮🤮 so tacky n White trashy! And everyone writing that they Are couple goals 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ what Are these people on?? Its almost like a cult 😐 you have to be dumb n blind not To See her lies and that sad sad relationship

Mmmhm does she need his insurance to get gastric surgery but claim it was WW...

After watching the wedding video they honestly are made for each other in the worst way. Both dying to be ‘famous’ and are just pathetic.

Reactions: 1
Happy he’s secured his cash cow. Interesting, they are still having the wedding next year.. so what was the point of rushing to get married now?
June 13th was the anniversary of their first date and they heard of a lot of other couples getting married then postponing their wedding for next year. I mean, I'm glad they postponed so they can enjoy their wedding hopefully without covid but why not just be engaged this whole time and still get married on your first date anniversary in 2021?
Did you guys notice she has a new Instagram for her weight loss journey? Shocker she did the same thing as Sam Jo.
ahealthieralex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
June 13th was the anniversary of their first date and they heard of a lot of other couples getting married then postponing their wedding for next year. I mean, I'm glad they postponed so they can enjoy their wedding hopefully without covid but why not just be engaged this whole time and still get married on your first date anniversary in 2021?
Did you guys notice she has a new Instagram for her weight loss journey? Shocker she did the same thing as Sam Jo.
ahealthieralex
No, I didn't see that. Where is it?

Shes been on this Weight loss Journey For ages - but all I See is her getting bigger and the neck disappearing? If the Journey is all about editing pics To look slim and lying what you eat, then shes Doing great!

Reactions: 5
Here from GG. The site is really slow and this is way faster!

But this is a sign of desperation on Alex’s part, the timeline doesn’t add up. I have spoken to Alan before and he gave me a little insight on their relationship, after the engagement was over he said they were still seeing each other and he has some screenshot of their messages up to summer of 2019, she has been lying to him too. She is really a tit show

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Holy - her boobs are screaming For help and some support! They Are skyrocketing Towards the floor 👀 the boobs are so long 👀👀 why would you wanna look like this on ur wedding day.. She doesnt know how To dress herself

🤢

Holy - her boobs are screaming For help and some support! They Are skyrocketing Towards the floor 👀 the boobs are so long 👀👀 why would you wanna look like this on ur wedding day.. She doesnt know how To dress herself
I honestly wouldn’t run outside for 2 minutes to put the bins out with my tits looking like this in case the neighbours saw me!!! She got married like this!!!!? The length of them! The veins! Good God! Why Alex?

Last edited:
Here from GG. The site is really slow and this is way faster!

But this is a sign of desperation on Alex’s part, the timeline doesn’t add up. I have spoken to Alan before and he gave me a little insight on their relationship, after the engagement was over he said they were still seeing each other and he has some screenshot of their messages up to summer of 2019, she has been lying to him too. She is really a tit show
Really??

Ok don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great that she’s trying weight watchers...I just thought it was funny that she is storing all of her “healthy” chips in a fruit basket instead of actual fruit. Seems like an excessive amount of snack food that could be replaced with actual healthy options like fruit and/or veggies (with the occasional bag of chips as a treat). I don’t know much about weight watchers, but it seems weird to me to have weight watchers “hacks”. Hacking a diet plan?

Reactions: 3
here from GG as well..love that site but my goodness so slow...and that dress was tragic and I also wonder what the rush was to be married? her idea? his idea? crazy

Reactions: 2